Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025682 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a far better president than Bush ever hoped to be so I believe your argument doesn't hold any water.
Mary Poppins, Obama still lacks the experience and skills necessary to be a good POTUS. Your comment does not hold any logic or water due to your failure to address what was stated and idiotically using fallacies for logic.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1025683 Nov 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt opposes all efforts to rescue ObamaKKKare, including any delays in implementation...
however, Galt knows that immediate repeal is necessary to save America from financial disaster...
ObamaKKKare has already failed...
You "know" nothing. It is too early to determine the success or failure of the program until the web site has been running smoothly for a few months.
8016USAcinch

Palm Coast, FL

#1025684 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a far better president than Bush ever hoped to be so I believe your argument doesn't hold any water.
So how long did you and Clinton get serviced under the Oval Office desk? It's Monica's Bush's fault! LOL

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1025685 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the American Bush killed with a drone attack?
No, that would be the American citizen Obama had executed without due process - another FACT you deny.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025686 Nov 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Pro choice is libertarian
Talk of owning your own body has strong libertarian overtones. Many libertarians start by embracing the concept of individual autonomy or “self-ownership”— a notion that goes back at least to John Locke (“every man has a Property in his own Person. This nobody has a right to, but himself”). Then they adopt policy positions that logically follow from it, such as legalizing drugs and opposing motorcycle-helmet laws. It’s your body, libertarians say, and nobody else can tell you what to do with it.
So is balanced budgets and reduced debt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025687 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. IMO, an Affirmative Action student has the added pressure of proving that they are truly qualified for admission. Their qualifications always being questioned. That does not make college a "breeze" or a "moochers dream". Since you never went to college, I don't expect you to understand.
affirmative action extends beyond admission, to grading and graduation...schools cannot admit their folly in accepting unqualified students...
LCNLin

United States

#1025688 Nov 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid question, given that nobody here can prove anything...
where and when did you serve ?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025689 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The term 'Mistrust' is applicable when describing your feelings toward someone with, say, an opposing political or social view or some jerk of certain ethnicity wearing a hoodie inside of 7 Eleven after midnight.
"Hatred" is more germane and appropriate when expressing your feelings toward someone whose past actions speak loudly for their potential future actions of the same.
I don't just mistrust but hate the Magic Negro for his potential for inflicting more damage to my country.
Fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice and shame on me.
We are about to be fooled for the nth time, folks. Shame on us.
Impeach the bas turd.
I hate his ideology. I hate his arrogance. I hate the ease with which he lies and then acts like we're the ones overreacting. I hate that he can never get to the bottom of anything or hold anyone accountable for the ongoing failures within his administration. I hate his anti-American policies. I hate his ability to fool the easily confused and I especially hate that so many fellow Americans are so easily confused to elect him twice. But I don't hate him because they did.

He needs to be forced to resign or impeached - by his own party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025690 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pure nonsense!
There is a whole bunch of poorly educated ratio/diversity students populating America.
You cannot flunk out all these individuals-how would that look?
You apparently never attended college or you would have known this!
the future ObamaKKKare "doctors" will include much of this academic trash...

imagine a sloth like Obama (who bombed out as an attorney) performing brain surgery...and blaming Bush when the patient dies...
Hometowngirl

Savannah, TN

#1025691 Nov 17, 2013
script>
listia_username ='Herndondevin';
listia_num_rows = widget/alpha.js" type="text/javascript "></script>
<div id="listia_widget_content " style="display:none; "></div>
www.listia.com href=" http://www.listia.com/... ; class="listia_widget_more Link">more free stuff on Listia
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025692 Nov 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma prefers to execute (kill) an American in preference to interrogating a foreigner....
Galt begs to differ...
Most people would.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025693 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A community organizer can do far more good in the United States than sitting in a barracks playing cards.
community organizers are worthless scum-sucking agitators....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025694 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You "know" nothing. It is too early to determine the success or failure of the program until the web site has been running smoothly for a few months.
if the website operated properly, then ObamaKKKare would fail more quickly...

the real problem is the program, not the website...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025695 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the idiotic website, that Obama lined the pockets of his supporters with by the non-bid contract to CGI, have to do with people loosing the Health Insurance they liked and ending up paying more for one that covers less of what they need?

Absolutely nothing.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025696 Nov 17, 2013
Hometowngirl wrote:
script>
listia_username ='Herndondevin';
listia_num_rows = widget/alpha.js" type="text/javascript "></script>
<div id="listia_widget_content " style="display:none; "></div>
www.listia.com href=" http://www.listia.com/... ; class="listia_widget_more Link">more free stuff on Listia
You have probably figured out you cannot post any code here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025697 Nov 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Pro choice is libertarian
Talk of owning your own body has strong libertarian overtones. Many libertarians start by embracing the concept of individual autonomy or “self-ownership”— a notion that goes back at least to John Locke (“every man has a Property in his own Person. This nobody has a right to, but himself”). Then they adopt policy positions that logically follow from it, such as legalizing drugs and opposing motorcycle-helmet laws. It’s your body, libertarians say, and nobody else can tell you what to do with it.
Phaerie Patrick completely misses the point that real Libertarians want the government off their backs and out of their lives in all respects...they are not pro-abortion or pro-choice or pro-life, just anti-government involvement...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025698 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A community organizer can do far more good in the United States than sitting in a barracks playing cards.
You mean the community organizer who plays too much golfs and according to Reggie Love played Spades during the bin Laden raid.

Again you are in an alternate reality if you think all our military does is play cards.

Our military have done numerous dangerous missions so thoughtless, crude, self-centered jerks like yourself has the freedom to act like a complete ASS to them.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025699 Nov 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
a long time till next November and people with preexisting conditions and no insurance have time to wait.
Pro abortion libertarian wing of the tea party is looking for a fight
It's even going to be worse before November 2014.

Small businesses with fewer than 50 employees are not forced to provide coverage under Obamacare. Beginning January 1.

When they do, policies sold in the small group market are subject to the same regulations now forcing the termination of millions of health plans sold directly to consumers.

And 2015 will be worse for Obamacare than its 2014 debut as a result of new burdens the White House is saddling onto insurers.

The preexisting conditions could have incorporated into law and other changes made without ruining the entire nation's health care with big government incompetency.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025700 Nov 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
where and when did you serve ?
NYOB. I am not the POTUS nor is anyone else here so your lack of logic is glaring.

However, we all can have an opinion on what makes for a good POTUS and a community organizer, brief senator obviously did not make for a good one.
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#1025701 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
--- Edmund Burke
Don't tell good men and women to sit back and shut up, punk.
Yeah. Evil takes many forms...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/16/ch...

...and catering to pedophiles is one of those forms.

I think we should boycott Chinese merchandise until their government cracks down on this kind of pandering to perverts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,614
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 2 hr Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 2 hr Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 2 hr Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM