Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025158 Nov 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way these anti-American haters always pick a patriotic symbol for their avatar. Cycle and hammer Democ-RAT people for sure.
lol!... said the foreigner!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1025159 Nov 16, 2013
When Walmart sends money to china they are evil...

and the we have this...

$53 Billion sent out of this country in 2011....

"Remittances to Latin America rebound -- except in Mexico....

The amount of money U.S. immigrants send to their families in Latin America has more than doubled since 2000, and the cash flow home -- except to Mexico -- has recovered from a considerable drop during the Great Recession, a 13-year survey of remittance trends shows.

For years, remittances have far outpaced foreign aid in helping lift people out of poverty in Latin America, the study released Friday by Pew Research Center notes.

In 2011, remittances totaled $53.1 billion, more than eight times the amount of official aid, the report says..."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025161 Nov 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, huh? Kinda summarizes your state of affairs.
lol! It's certainly refreshing you don't contradict the facts son!

Very rarely doesn't clarity invade you!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025162 Nov 16, 2013
killtaker wrote:
When Walmart sends money to china they are evil...
and the we have this...
$53 Billion sent out of this country in 2011....
"Remittances to Latin America rebound -- except in Mexico....
The amount of money U.S. immigrants send to their families in Latin America has more than doubled since 2000, and the cash flow home -- except to Mexico -- has recovered from a considerable drop during the Great Recession, a 13-year survey of remittance trends shows.
For years, remittances have far outpaced foreign aid in helping lift people out of poverty in Latin America, the study released Friday by Pew Research Center notes.
In 2011, remittances totaled $53.1 billion, more than eight times the amount of official aid, the report says..."
Don't forget the IRS sending tax return monies overseas.

The Internal Revenue Service issued $4 billion in fraudulent tax refunds last year to people using stolen identities, with some of the money going to addresses in Bulgaria, Lithuania and Ireland, according to a Treasury report released Thursday.

The IRS sent a total of 655 tax refunds to a single address in Lithuania, and 343 refunds went to a lone address in Shanghai.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/07/irs-sent-655-tax...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025163 Nov 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very partisan view of history. Did Republicans "reach across the aisle" on enhanced interrogation? Nope. Wiretapping? Nope. The 2003 tax cuts? Nope. Social Security reform? Nope.
Under Bush, there were a total of 9 pieces of major legislation passed with a bi-partisan vote..including the Tarp bill.
So? Find me one piece of major legislation such as reforming the entire health care system affecting every American and generations to come passed on a strictly Republican partisan vote...behind closed doors...bribing moderate Republicans to have enough votes to pass it...and the majority of the country against it.

Just one.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1025164 Nov 16, 2013
I don't EVER want to hear another "professional" say that microwaves do NOT have a weather effect in the atmosphere!!~ Dutchsince

Watch this video, and follow the links below the video to see several more examples:

*Deleted Channel Classics* Realtime Heating DIRECTLY ABOVE microwave towers (3/24/2013)

----

Artificial Climate Change, Droughts and Floods Caused by Chemtrails and Weather Modification

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/06/26/artifi...
LCNLin

United States

#1025165 Nov 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, another clueless loon who likes to rewrite history. Using your failed "knowledge", Bush never vetoed a bill that would have limited the Central Intelligence Agency’s latitude to subject terrorism suspects to harsh interrogation techniques like water boarding. LMAO
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/washington/...
He seems delusional

Orlando, FL

#1025166 Nov 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
with due respect to Carol,
her view of history has often been wrong for the last four or five years.
Tin-hat faux view of history...except when she cashes her Medicare checks ;-)
My "view of history" is based on documented facts. Which I post and you never read.

So, with all due respect, go suck an egg.
LCNLin

United States

#1025167 Nov 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!... said the foreigner!
she never makes any comment on Canada,
odd as seem to know nothing about the USA.
LCNLin

United States

#1025168 Nov 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we certainly would be better off if he had never been elected. That's a FACT.
Bush did expand entitlements much to the discomfort of the girl from canada

Orlando, FL

#1025169 Nov 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The history of the world according to Lola!
Can't help if you have such a short memory you can't remember black republicans being called "house Negroes".

Try to imagine if conservatives shamelessly and publicly called Obama a "house Negro".

Liberals simply have no concept of objectivity but take ownership of tunnel vision.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025170 Nov 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My "view of history" is based on documented facts. Which I post and you never read.
So, with all due respect, go suck an egg.
Hmmmm..... I wonder what you consider 'documented facts'?
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1025171 Nov 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Find me one piece of major legislation such as reforming the entire health care system affecting every American and generations to come passed on a strictly Republican partisan vote...behind closed doors...bribing moderate Republicans to have enough votes to pass it...and the majority of the country against it.
Just one.
Really Lorac?
Aside from giving you some totally false confidence in future electoral victories, how has ACA affected you?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025172 Nov 16, 2013
killtaker wrote:
ACA, and when Democrats screw this many people they need a fresh batch of idiots...
"Legalizing illegal immigrants is the solution to Obamacare: Democrat"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Why would anyone trust this admin with another BIG policy changing bill?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025173 Nov 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help if you have such a short memory you can't remember black republicans being called "house Negroes".
Try to imagine if conservatives shamelessly and publicly called Obama a "house Negro".
Liberals simply have no concept of objectivity but take ownership of tunnel vision.
I'm sure you can't help creating your memories son.

Imagination is more along reich wing lines.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025175 Nov 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems delusional
USA made up a whopper of a LIE, then tried to change the topic.

She does this all the time. You and her are delusional if you think this is proving anything.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025176 Nov 16, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Lorac?
Aside from giving you some totally false confidence in future electoral victories, how has ACA affected you?
You must love the weather in the land of denial.

Orlando, FL

#1025177 Nov 16, 2013
The nation has become restless and on edge because of the Obamacare "death spiral" which has just begun and no one knows if they're going to be the next one to be sucked into it.

January 1 is just around the corner when the spiral becomes a vortex.

This can't have a good ending and there's no escaping it. Unless the Democrats take the lead in repealing it. And, if that should happen, Obama's reign is over.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025178 Nov 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm..... I wonder what you consider 'documented facts'?
As in opposite of USA made up "facts" she couldn't support, then lamely attempted to change the subject.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1025179 Nov 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's certainly refreshing you don't contradict the facts son!
Very rarely doesn't clarity invade you!
Are you fcking drunk, a**hole?

Do you consider this a fact? "If you've got health insurance, we're going to work with you to lower your premiums by $2500 per family per year."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 98,503
Abby 10-24 15 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-24 21 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min mahz 50,622
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,098
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]