Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1759117 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Health Care Navigator

Lake Elsinore, CA

#1026298 Nov 18, 2013
Folks, I am getting sick & tired of not being trusted by you people. Yes, it's true that no background check was needed for me to get my job at HealtCare.Gov .(Whew! Dodged that bullet!). Yes, it's true my training was minimal. Finally, it's true that I'll have access to enough information to steal your identity.

But...come on!...have a little faith, won't you? Where's all that "hope & change" spirit? Once the website is up & running, I'll be happy to help. Sure, it has a few bugs and security gaps, but they're working hard on that...so they tell me.

If you don't trust me, don't you trust your President? Would he lie? What are you, racist or something?

Remember: If you like your identity, you can keep it....PERIOD!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026299 Nov 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
better get the NSA on that one, Phaggy Patrick...
Patrick fails to know that the website is unsecure. Doesn't take much but some good guessing to get in as someone else.

The HHS was aware of this and gave itself a waiver...

"The House Oversight Committee released an Obama administration memo that shows four days before the launch, the government took an unusual step. It granted itself a waiver to launch the website with "a level of uncertainty ... deemed as a high (security) risk."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5761079...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1026300 Nov 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dealing with a brain that consists of two Left Sides.
Just wish more talking heads would speak up and remind Oprah and blacks defending her statement that it was the left who made race an issue.

No one else.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026301 Nov 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Well, isn't this just special?
"In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.
Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.
And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.
“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked."
http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-201...
"I hope the next stop will be Congress, since manipulation of data like this not only gives voters the wrong impression of the economy but also leads lawmakers, the Federal Reserve and companies to make uninformed decisions.
To cite just one instance, the Fed is targeting the curtailment of its so-called quantitative easing money-printing/bond-buying fiasco to the unemployment rate for which Census provided the false information."

If true, this was totally irresponsible behavior.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1026302 Nov 18, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Never washed a ball sack in my life. Perhaps one as experienced as you can describe how it's done.
Quit lying, we know you signed up to teach negroes how to wash their peckers properly. For free.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1026303 Nov 18, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't care less.
Main thing is, unlike Bush, who can't even pronounce "nuclear", Obama graduated with a JD magna cum laude and was so distinguished as a student he headed the prestigeous Harvard Law Review.
Bush only got in because his alumni dad pulled strings.
Can you direct us to one thing the idiot wrote? No one else can.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1026304 Nov 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no, you racist pig....Obama was an obvious choice for Harvard based on his work ethic, management skills, and devotion to detail...
Sarcasm?

“no one told me”

Denver

#1026305 Nov 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. presidents who have used this pronunciation include Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush.
Edward Teller, "father" of the American hydrogen bomb, supposedly used this particular pronunciation, and this usage is a limited tradition within the American nuclear research establishment.
This pronunciation was also used by the character Indiana Jones in the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull after Indiana survives an atom bomb test site by crawling inside a lead-lined refrigerator.
Bush is the only U.S. President to have earned an M.B.A. He attended Harvard Business School where he earned a Master of Business Administration.
Harvard doesn't give out Master's degrees because of anyone pulling strings.
True story:

10 year old: why does the president talk so funny?

LMAO

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1026306 Nov 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wish more talking heads would speak up and remind Oprah and blacks defending her statement that it was the left who made race an issue.
No one else.
Oprah is an ignorant fool. Racism, while present everywhere, is as rare in the U.S. as it is just about anywhere else in the world.

Guess she forgot the racist people of the U S of A elected and reelected a black man to the highest office in the land and most powerful position on Earth.

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

“no one told me”

Denver

#1026307 Nov 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't know how to say corpsman. Wouldn't look for him anywhere in a military uniform. If he hadn't had Bush's blueprints to fight his "right" war, he would have had no choice but to rely on Valerie Jarrett's war strategies...who probably can't pronounce corpsman either.
Moderator: what is your name?

candidate Oblama: um, er, hum. haw

Did you see the video where he stuttered and stammered for 45 seconds trying to avoid answering an unscripted question?
Hilarious.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026308 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ours are loaded with NPs and PAs and most of providers are good.
non-professionals...there is a reason why real doctors spend time and money going to medical school....

the reason is education versus training....

“no one told me”

Denver

#1026309 Nov 18, 2013
Larry Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God that Muslim Obama didn't serve in the military!Could you imagine him covering your back?Obama would be negotiating a utopia love fest with our enemies!
I can imagine him being exactly like 90% of the blacks I had the displeasure of serving with, lazy loafers.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1026310 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"I hope the next stop will be Congress, since manipulation of data like this not only gives voters the wrong impression of the economy but also leads lawmakers, the Federal Reserve and companies to make uninformed decisions.
To cite just one instance, the Fed is targeting the curtailment of its so-called quantitative easing money-printing/bond-buying fiasco to the unemployment rate for which Census provided the false information."
I expect to see more people coming forward as this ship continues to burn.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026311 Nov 18, 2013
Obama Holds Conference Call on Obamacare Debacle with his ongoing campaign group OFA where anyone could drop it including reporters and the Website Crashes suddenly during it.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1026312 Nov 18, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has killed four times as many terrorists than under the Bush administration. Not bad for a so called Muslim/terrorist sympathiser. He is serving in military now as the C&C
Killed a lot of women and children too, Dingus.

C&C? crap and crackhead?

A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen ...
www.policymic.com/.../a-list-of-children-kill... ;
Mar 7, 2013 - A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen. Chris Miles's .... Fatima Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye | 3 | female. Khadije ...
First Obama Authorized Drone Strike In Yemen Killed 36 Women ...
www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3675... ;
Nov 5, 2013 - Jeremy Scahill "First Obama Authorized Drone Strike In Yemen Killed 36 Women & Children!" Video In Yemen an entire village was destroyed ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026313 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists always operate on the "big lie"...

“no one told me”

Denver

#1026314 Nov 18, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how much you know about military, which is nothing.
As for GHW protecting his son, that's a forgone conclusion.
He pulled strings to get W into the Texas Air National Guard.
And he pulled strings to get him into Harvard.
Whether Killian was bribed or influenced in some way to give Bush a glowing evaluation is hardly beyond credibility.
The high rating is belied by the simple fact that Bush failed to meet the full obligation of his duties which was 44 drills. He completed 36.
He failed to go through a medical exam in 1973 and had his flying status revoked. Then was given an early discharge.
Only a cheerleader like you would regard that as a "sterling" record.
Fact facts, his whole tenure in the National Guard was to dodge Vietnam.
End of argument.
You still fellating the backstabbing traitor Kerry?

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1026315 Nov 18, 2013
Another idiotic thing Obama did is endorse homosexuality. He gained absolutely nothing from that while turning half the country -- and world! against him. He also gave muslims around the world to yet more evidence we are a Godless people.

Worse still, he's as wrong about homosexuality as he is about Obamacare. Male-to-male sex is morbidly unhealthy -- it kills hundreds of Americans each day.

Were Obama a competent and discerning president he'd be warning youth away from it, not congratulating them for "coming out."

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1026316 Nov 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's impossible for nearly any non con to catch up to you in the 'dumb' department son.
Come to think of it, the idiot department too!

No one here comes close to the likes of you, USAsince1680 and a few others in the useful idiot department.

You've had your heads stuck so far up Obama's a** you couldn't hear him lying to the rest of the country.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026317 Nov 18, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm?
ya think???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 36 min The real Rudy 75
Arne Duncan's Unconstitutional Plan 1 hr Dont Breath MY Air 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,462
What are the best adult dating sites in Chicago ? 2 hr Englewood 4 2 bucks 9
If only Hillary had won. 6 hr SATANs lil HELPER 29
Talking with the Choir-2 6 hr F R E E D O M 9
Leslie I love you 8 hr SHEs used goods 2

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages