Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
941,721 - 941,740 of 1,084,408 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Miss Lip

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024773
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will because it's the truth.
Your attacks on Obama depend on us forgetting the catastrophe Bush left behind.
So keep living in that world of self-created delusion.
Your mental illness is Bush's fault! LOL
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024774
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups since its inception; however, covert operations under the official COINTELPRO label took place between 1956 and 1971.

COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day, and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including assassination. The FBI's stated motivation was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order."

FBI records show that 85% of COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed "subversive", including communist and socialist organizations; organizations and individuals associated with the Civil Rights Movement, including Martin Luther King, Jr. and others associated with the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, and the Congress of Racial Equality and other civil rights organizations; black nationalist groups; the American Indian Movement; a broad range of organizations labeled "New Left", including Students for a Democratic Society and the Weathermen; almost all groups protesting the Vietnam War.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024775
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to avoid colonies filled with people like you and your family.
Of course. We already know that.

That's why you hang around drunk in Gay Nudist Colonies.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024776
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the history lesson, Mr. I-don't-know-squat-about-histo ry.
Your Welcome.

Now run along and play......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024777
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
Shiny, as long as you're preaching the Glen Beck version of history, tell us all about the good things Joe McCarthy did.
Or J. Edgar Hoover and his Cointelpro activity.
Now you do know what Cointelpro was don't you?
I will not play your game.

So don't even try:)
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024778
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Good 'ol J. Edgar Hoover, showing us the respect he had for freedom and Constitutional rights.

Bottom line is, most Republicans think like J. Edgar. Their expressed belief in freedom is a facade. In reality, they are fascists at heart who freely use the power of big government to push their agenda.
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024779
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Welcome.
Now run along and play......
Continue making a fool out of yourself.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024780
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will because it's the truth.
Your attacks on Obama depend on us forgetting the catastrophe Bush left behind.
So keep living in that world of self-created delusion.
Go ahead...hoist that flashlight ever higher while telling us how bright the day is under the Magic Negro.

Fool

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024781
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
The FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups since its inception; however, covert operations under the official COINTELPRO label took place between 1956 and 1971.
COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day, and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including assassination. The FBI's stated motivation was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order."
FBI records show that 85% of COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed "subversive", including communist and socialist organizations; organizations and individuals associated with the Civil Rights Movement, including Martin Luther King, Jr. and others associated with the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, and the Congress of Racial Equality and other civil rights organizations; black nationalist groups; the American Indian Movement; a broad range of organizations labeled "New Left", including Students for a Democratic Society and the Weathermen; almost all groups protesting the Vietnam War.
So tell us again what the hell this has to do with the Magic Negro bugging Angela Merkel's personal cellphone.
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024782
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. We already know that.
That's why you hang around drunk in Gay Nudist Colonies.
And I already told you I don't hang around Gay Nudist Colonies because that's where you and your family reside.

Now put the light bulb back in your mouth and make it glow, baldy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024783
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
Good 'ol J. Edgar Hoover, showing us the respect he had for freedom and Constitutional rights.
Bottom line is, most Republicans think like J. Edgar. Their expressed belief in freedom is a facade. In reality, they are fascists at heart who freely use the power of big government to push their agenda.
u-m-m-m-m...that brain transplant didn't take, did it?

Maybe they put only the Left side in, eh?
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024784
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not play your game.
So don't even try:)
There is no game.

Only the cold facts that J. Edgar Hoover, the Republican director of the FBI, ran a covert program which involved false smear tactics using the media, disruption, physical violence and in some cases assassination.

Run all you want, weasel. You can't hide.

Republicans are fascists.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024785
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Long lost video of swlily and her kin:

A mother and father took their seven children to a Toys R Us store in Boca Raton, Fla., last month, with intentions of leaving the store with expensive tablets

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/15/en...
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024786
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us again what the hell this has to do with the Magic Negro bugging Angela Merkel's personal cellphone.
Another classic Shiny Electron dodge.

Can't handle the truth, can you, GOP Weasel?
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024787
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
And I already told you I don't hang around Gay Nudist Colonies
of course you do...and you usually have kidz there too..ur a democrat after all...democrats are sexual deviant ped-o-philes
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024788
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
u-m-m-m-m...that brain transplant didn't take, did it?
Maybe they put only the Left side in, eh?
GOP Weasel Boy... I relish your flight from the subject at hand.

But you cannot evade the truth. Cointelpro was Republican FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover's program of oppressing the civil rights of Americans everywhere.

I see you don't deny it.

And the more you evade with nonsense and dumb jokes, the stronger my point becomes. Everyone here sees you in full flight from the battlefield.
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024789
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-delusional people realize-
This is 2013, Bush isn't POTUS and the american communist act belongs solely to the dictators that created the frankenstienian mess.
(there's YOUR sign)
The Frankensteinian Mess was created by you Republicans with your lessaiz-faire and trickle down economic theories which failed in practice, and led to the economic debacle of 2008.

The effect of your policies from 2001-2008 will be with us for decades to come.

And you run from this truth with your tail between your legs as fast as Shiny is running right now from COINTELPRO.
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024790
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Miss Lip wrote:
<quoted text> Your mental illness is Bush's fault! LOL
And yet I smack you mental midgets around with ease.

So if I have mental illness, you must have the IQ of plankton.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024791
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't remember either. Now I have to look it up or it'll bother me not knowing.
lol! Awww, come on! Not knowing never bothered you!
Miss Lip

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024792
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet I smack you mental midgets around with ease.
So if I have mental illness, you must have the IQ of plankton.
The only thing you smack is your big fat lips; now try doing the same to that empty obamalump atop your neck, and maybe it will help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Frank 175,213
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 51 min ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 1 hr hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 1 hr Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 49,025
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 68,069
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••