Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1024683 Nov 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
liar...you're no independent
"Six in ten independents said they no longer trusted the president, while majorities in every age bracket — including the 18-to-29-year-olds who have long been Obama's most ardent supporters — said the president wasn't trustworthy"
Glad we got your word on that son!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1024684 Nov 15, 2013
Liberals favorite book!

"Herpes virus in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’"

http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1024685 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
But may I just take this opportunity to tell my liberal friends that tomorrow is a brand new day and this, too, shall pass? Even this confusing time of disappointment and disillusionment.
It's always darkest just before the dawn, and we'll all get through this together and come out better people on the other side.
Who knows? Maybe this might be just what we needed to find some common ground and look for better solutions.
So be positive and be brave. It'll be over soon and the dust will be wiped from your eyes.
I hope this helped.
I'd agree...

... if only reich 'winders' had any desire to find common ground!

Location hidden

#1024686 Nov 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You hate history don't you son?
I can tell!
I have a Ph.D. in US History...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1024687 Nov 15, 2013
Retardulant:
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know where you're at but we're in America son!

Location hidden

#1024688 Nov 15, 2013
just kidding!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#1024689 Nov 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'd agree...
"Obama to GOP:'I won'"

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/178...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1024690 Nov 15, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Ph.D. in US History...
Grey Ghost / Yeah has a Ph.D. in Advanced Mooch Application.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1024691 Nov 15, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have not won the popular vote for President in the last two elections.
A C A is more popular than the republican house of reps.
Wipe those tears of bitterness away and sing along with Sly.

I-I-I-I-I am everyday people...

...yeah, yeah, yeah.

Or just meditate on these quotes:

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher

Orlando, FL

#1024692 Nov 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'd agree...
Every time republicans tried to find it the past five years, democrats stomped on their feet.

Our toes started hurting after a while.

Orlando, FL

#1024693 Nov 15, 2013
Think most liberals are still in the first and second stages of finding truth; ridiculing and violently opposing it.

But, thankfully, time is on their side. Accepting it as self-evident is right around the corner.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1024694 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting those. This is quite a garden you have stepped into, Chance. Good Luck. I'm off to the movies..."12 Years A Slave". A movie that most of the racists on here would never desire to see.
I'd love to see the movie as long as you starred in it.

Lapeer, MI

#1024695 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. I was just thinking I need a pedicure.
If you can bite your toenails, you are in tip-top shape, lady:)

Orlando, FL

#1024696 Nov 15, 2013
Well, anyway, I love Sly and the Family Stone.

Almost made me want to get up and dance.

Location hidden

#1024697 Nov 15, 2013
Natl. Insurance Commissioner...

"NAIC STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT OBAMA'S ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING ONE YEAR EXTENSION FOR EXISTING PLANS"

"In addition, it is unclear how, as a practical matter, the changes proposed today by the President can be put into effect. In many states, cancellation notices have already gone out to policyholders and rates and plans have already been approved for 2014. Changing the rules through administrative action at this late date creates uncertainty and may not address the underlying issues. We look forward to learning more details of this policy change and about how the administration proposes that regulators and insurers make this work for all consumers."

http://www.naic.org/Releases/2013_docs/naic_p...

Location hidden

#1024698 Nov 15, 2013
Pres Obama!

“What we’re also discovering is that insurance is complicated to buy.”

Lapeer, MI

#1024699 Nov 15, 2013
Racist Loser Oprah wrote:
Oprah Says Old Racists Have to Die
Every time a negro gets in trouble and others speak out against them then their called racist ?? Millions of Americans hated George Bush and Dick Cheney . Was this because they were white ? Americans hated White Bill Clinton because he is a liar like Obama no because of his color . Oprah like many blacks of all ages are racist .
Oprah Says Old Racists Have to Die
5 hours ago
by Sam Rubin
KTLA Entertainment Reporter
Share Update
See what Oprah had to say about racism during an interview about the “The Butler” in the UK.
Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/11/15/oprah-says-old-rac...
Oprah got her paycheck so now she's slipping up and showing her true color(s).

She's been a racist pig from day one but the quick buck kept her big lips tight.

Years back, I read her correctly and all of her actions since then have only reaffirmed my belief in her racist ways. A racist with money is a dangerous thing. A racist with power is, too.

Oprah and the Magic Negro are both in positions to do great damage.

Orlando, FL

#1024700 Nov 15, 2013
Let's see...what we can talk about now?

Obama meeting with health insurers CEOs? Hoping now they will save his you-know-what after calling them "bad apples" for three years?

Sounds familiar. Same phenomenon is happening to Republicans. We're like the Calvary all of a sudden.

Obama could have gotten the main things he wanted if he and the Democrats had just allowed Republicans to help them sort it out before they insisted on screwing it up royally first.

Why did Obama and Democrats do that?

Location hidden

#1024701 Nov 15, 2013
32 days!!!!!

this is where we see how smart Progressives are!

"This means that the insurance companies have 32 days to reprogram their computer systems for policies, rates, and eligibility, send notices to the policyholders via US Mail, send a very complex letter that describes just what the differences are between specific policies and Obamacare compliant plans, ask the consumer for their decision — and give them a reasonable time to make that decision — and then enter those decisions back into their systems without creating massive billing, claim payment, and provider eligibility list mistakes."

Robert Laszewski

Lapeer, MI

#1024702 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, anyway...anyone got something funny to say?
Maybe it's time we started healing old wounds with some levity and humor? Now that Obama has destroyed any hope of liberalism taking hold and the liberals' dream of hope and change for a while?
Let's all just put the ugly past behind us. Whaddya say?
"Let's all just put the ugly past behind us." so that we can begin putting the ugly present and 3 more years future behind us, too.

Hurry sundown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 7 min _Zoey_ 4,729
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min _Zoey_ 4,720
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 9 min Northern Lights 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min mahz 49,894
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min SolomonKane 46,798
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,176
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min Perry Mason 98,241
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago