Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
941,061 - 941,080 of 1,096,108 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh son. You're the one predicting failure, not me.
I'm just telling you if you really believe that, sit back and enjoy what's to come!
What's the matter son? Afraid you might be lying?!?!??!
I love this comedy channel!
check mate, Yeah
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all through here, chimp (just like baruck).....:-)
lol! if it isn't the yellow back lupus!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

"Jeff Rense is joined by Barack Obama childhood friend Mia Pope for a follow-up conversation to an earlier viral story/video about the ‘real’ Barack Obama. From the mysterious way that Barack Obama was admitted to Punahou High School in Hawaii to Barack Obama’s bi-sexual tendencies, this interview is one that Barack Obama surely doesn’t want to get out to the entire world. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish you were, mini me.
Like you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The problem with Obama's "fix" is changing the rules after health plans have already met the requirements of the law could destabilize the market and result in higher premiums for consumers.
His "fix" only pacifies the politically ignorant and generally clueless until next year. Conveniently, until after the 2014 elections. Then we're back to square one again.
No "fix". Just more of Obama dictating the law of the land and changing it at a press conference at his own discretion trying to ensure his party's survival.
It's like when bushie boy lied about iraq.

He just kept right on bull heading his way praying to find wmds!

AFter all, that's the reich wing way!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
check mate, Yeah
He's playing checkers, stupid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Always Smile wrote:
I wonder if President bo's daughters, Sasha and Malia are getting their free birth control yet? Maybe they should be put on posters promoting them with 2 young studs behind them giving each other high fives knowing that they will be giving the President's daughters each a set of worry-free bunny ears.
the little princesses should get knocked up so that they can demonstrate the value of free abortion on demand....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
while Obama crashed the best medical care system in the world...for no reason...just to destroy America...
you basturds are finished...
Less than one percent of Americans are denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare does make insurance cheaper for the small number of Americans who have pre-existing conditions but the price drives up the cost of insurance for everyone else.

Americans could have had quality health insurance that didn't require a $2 trillion government takeover. Free markets could have done a better job if given the chance.

There was a much better way to make health care more affordable.

75% of Americans were happy with their coverage. It could have been more affordable for the other 25%.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Getting sleepy. Goodnight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
no preexisting conditions exemptions should be permitted.
Galt has run away from you :-)
Wax - poste de merde la même chose tous les jours, comme cela semble retardé
those with pre-existing conditions should pay an appropriately higher premium...that reflects their higher expenses...like drivers with bad driving records...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash "stupid", the Cold War wasn't a "war".
FACT: In 1973, when Obama was about twelve years old, the United States ended the draft in 1973 and converted to an all All-Volunteer military.
Trying to compare Obama's decision in regards to All-Volunteer military service to that of George Bush's lottery system military service is absolutely ridiculous.
typical leftwing ethics, or lack thereof....don't do the right thing unless some one is looking....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't lecture me about military service. My husband voluntarily JOINED the Army during the Vietnam war and requested Vietnam as an assignment.
prove it....
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Well, I see the little hatefest Repugs are out in force.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than one percent of Americans are denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition.
Obamacare does make insurance cheaper for the small number of Americans who have pre-existing conditions but the price drives up the cost of insurance for everyone else.
Americans could have had quality health insurance that didn't require a $2 trillion government takeover. Free markets could have done a better job if given the chance.
There was a much better way to make health care more affordable.
75% of Americans were happy with their coverage. It could have been more affordable for the other 25%.
Thats the whole IDEA with universal health coverage, it's dragging all those healthy 20 somethings into coverage while the unhealthy 60+'s drag on the costs. This is what you guys can't grasp, if it was market forces & profit then you would all lose coverage at 40.
You live in this fantasy land about market forces & its all BS. Healthcare is one thing that market forces can never get right because those who need it most get dropped off the coverage list.
Just like home insurance, people who live in safe areas prop up those who don't and with climate change, some coastal regions will be not able to be insured. That is already happening now or they make it at such a high premium only the rich can afford to insure their homes. The only way to do that is by government control, no different than paying taxes for your social security. Life expectancy is far longer now than it once was so you need at least $2 million saved to survive a comfortable retirement as self funded or live off the governments handouts. That is the hard cold facts of life, yet trying to single out Obama as the blame for all this is ignorance in the extreme.
Reverend Al

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Flori-DUH, mah main man!

You say "liberalism is dead".

Now you do remember when you were saying over and over that "Obama is unelectable" don't you?

Woo hoo hoo!

Ah knows ahm gonna have the last laugh.
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

The reason the GOP march-in-locked-step zombies are howling over healthcare reform is because it takes aim at the insurance companies, their big benefactors at election time.
Alec Baldwin

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

This is what I think of gays, ""c**ksucking f*g.", and I am a mouthpiece for the liberals.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. CNN Money.
Decoding the marriage tax.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/07/news/economy/...
ok, Kaiser.

This "marriage penalty," as some conservative critics are calling it, is hardly unique to federal health reform.

"Any [federal benefit] structured based on poverty will have that effect," said Gary Claxton, a vice president of the Kaiser Family Foundation.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/07/news/economy/...

but it's Heritage who forgets to mention that fact.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Alec Baldwin wrote:
This is what I think of gays, ""c**ksucking f*g.", and I am a mouthpiece for the liberals.

Shame on you Alec! Such a dirty mouth!

Do you kiss your "rude, thoughtless little pig" daughter with that mouth?
Alec Baldwin

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you Alec! Such a dirty mouth!
Do you kiss your "rude, thoughtless little pig" daughter with that mouth?
I talk this way to everyone, I am a bigoted, hate filled person who liberals love. Sick, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 1 hr Kuuipo 19
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Hoodies Skittles ... 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••