Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250342 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1024494 Nov 15, 2013
Kirsten Powers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kirsten Powers
Occupation Columnist, blogger, pundit
Kirsten A. Powers (born 1969) is an American political pundit and columnist. She began her career as a Democratic Party operative with the Clinton-Gore presidential transition team in 1992 followed by an appointment as Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Public Affairs in the Clinton administration from 1993-1998. She subsequently worked in various roles including press secretary, communications consultant, and Democratic Party consultant.[1][2] She currently serves as a contributor to USA Today, a columnist for Newsweek and The Daily Beast, and a political analyst for the Fox News cable channel.[1]
Powers formerly wrote a column for American Prospect Online.[3] Her articles have also appeared in USA Today, Elle, the New York Observer, Salon, and the Wall Street Journal. In 2005 journalist Ben Smith wrote that Powers was "emerging as one of the Democratic Partyís national voices."[2]
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1024495 Nov 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good name for her. I will call her Wart Hog from now on. ROTFLMAO!!!!
She's actually "the gift that keeps on giving" (like herpes), as she has TWO great nicknames to choose from:

1)Warthog

2)Aunt Jemimah

Choose carefully, and enjoy.......:-)

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#1024496 Nov 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be running along mow? The Truant Officer is coming!
running along mow"??? What was it you were just saying about spell check? Direst Dana strikes again.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1024497 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's gibberish this time?
The CBO projected 30 million will still be uninsured under Obamacare?
The government will screw up medical care too?
The IRS will have all of our personal information while being impotent to enforce penalties?
The GOP had a better plan to lower the costs of health care to make it more affordable for everyone?
The free market should have a chance to cover pre-existing conditions and provide employer-free health insurance?
Tax reform is never on the liberals' agenda?
...There was so much in that one post, it might help to narrow it down to help me better provide the correct source.
Gibberish on steroids gal!!! The ACA is long term baby steps program with plenty of room for tweaking along the way__it's not one size fits all nor is it perfect.

Your CBO claim is bullsht without a time lime and description of who the 30 million "left out" persons are.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024498 Nov 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>running along mow"??? What was it you were just saying about spell check? Direst Dana strikes again.
Thanks thread weirdo. Now run along and spell check another thread, nerd.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024499 Nov 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
She's actually "the gift that keeps on giving" (like herpes), as she has TWO great nicknames to choose from:
1)Warthog
2)Aunt Jemimah
Choose carefully, and enjoy.......:-)
Aunt Jemimah was too skinny to be compared with the Warthog. Plus nobody would have ever wanted to eat the Warthog!

Have a good weekend folks! It's been a great week!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1024500 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans' worst nightmare is that Obamacare will be successful. Obama has three years to make it work and the only way Republicans can do anything about it is to win control of both the House and Senate. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.
IMO, insurance companies will go along with Obama's latest order to allow lousy plans to continue until Healthcare.gov is working at full capacity. Those "steady and predictable profits in perpetuity" under Obamacare are too attractive to risk losing.
obama has had 3 years to make it work, stupid. You are way too desperate for that obamacare money.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024501 Nov 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>With folks like Amy Kremer, Jenny Beth Martin, L Brent Bozell and Lloyd Marcus on vocals, how can the tea party go wrong?
if you like your plan, you can keep it no matter what. Period.

now there's some vocals.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1024502 Nov 15, 2013
Three years? When did it get signed into law?

You are like the cancer patient who blames the doctor for not curing his lifetime of smoking problems.

Did we bomb Syria yet? Is the National Guard still patrolling the Beltway in order to prevent the truckers from rallying in support of the GOP?

Carry on, son. We'll keep laughing at your delusion. 2016 will be even easier for the DNC.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024503 Nov 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
"You show me a rightwinger and I will show you someone with an open mouth and flies circling..." - Homer(I) 2016
I betcha right about now, Obama wishes Romney had won the election.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024504 Nov 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Pelosi is even in damage control. States she never made the "like it; keep it" pledge despite her website stating ..."Keep your doctor, and your current plan, if you like them."
Pelosi trying to throw Obama under the bus...what do these libturds say...they eat their own.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024505 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Scumbag". Really? You think that is a mature response? LMAO. Your brain really has yet to develop fully.
I never said it was mature, stupid. Realtime knows what I mean, you just have egg on your face.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024506 Nov 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'hush or I'll knock your ice-cream on the floor.'
"Bullying, it's the new Republican agenda" - Homer(I) 2016
why are all you left wingers dicks?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1024507 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Now that 40 House Democrats - we'll just round 39 up by one - have joined the other side - the side Obama and Reid called "traitors", "hostage takers", "racists", "anarchists", etc., etc., etc...
...wonder what Obama's next move is...after he's finished having a temper tantrum, I mean...and Jarrett manages to calm him down by reminding him he's still the king in her eyes and she'll figure out what he should do?
The house pass the Bill Letís see what happens in the Senate!! The president vows he would veto it!! I guess Obamaís position by signing this Bill would be admitting heís been lying!!

#1024508 Nov 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I betcha right about now, Obama wishes Romney had won the election.
I'll take that bet. You lose.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024509 Nov 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff Rense...
Barack Obama...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024510 Nov 15, 2013
To this day we still repeat "read my lips, no new taxes". In 20 years, we"LL still be saying "if you like your plan, you can keep it".

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024511 Nov 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Good for him, put the blame on those responsible. Obama didn't cancel the policies. Makes perfect sense to the truly unbiased.
are you and USA competing for biggest Obama asskisser?

#1024512 Nov 15, 2013
Stop spending your mornings drinking at The Tank and you won't lose those bets.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1024513 Nov 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
if you like your plan, you can keep it no matter what. Period.
now there's some vocals.
Ah Eman, the gift that keeps on giving__and didn't you link or cite Jeff Rense earlier??? Hah, ROFLMAO. Oh and btw, www.lloydmarcus.com is where you can order your ringtone and get an earful of other sht.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 3 min wellsdrive 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Agents of Corruption 53,909
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Dr Guru 191,911
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,132
aggy-6-30-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 7 hr An NFL Fan 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Michael Satterfield 99,859
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages