Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
940,941 - 940,960 of 1,079,838 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
3 trains of thought at once don't leave much room to consider sentence structure on some obscure forum populated by uneducated baggers.
i'm working here. some black rapper is paying me very good money to remix his songs which is job #1 and you freaks are well down the list. unless you want to kick in some cash? i've got a Paypal account. just let me know and you can hook me up. cut rate.$50 an hour for you, and i can put anything to music including right wing rants about much of nothing.
amusing ...tea party types seem still unhappy with the A CA ?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
back to the aunt batty act?
I choose you to defend the hidden marriage tax in Obamacare.

But I'll get back to you later on that.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

no preexisting conditions exemptions should be permitted.

Galt has run away from you :-)

Wax - poste de merde la même chose tous les jours, comme cela semble retardé
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
HOLIDAY SCAM - BEWARE! Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping. Simply dropping into Walmart for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience. Don't be nieve enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends! Here's how the scam works: Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Target. You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet! I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on November 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday. So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam. The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon. P.S. Aldi have cheap wallets on sale for $1.99 each but Dollar General wallets are $1.75 and look better!! Happy Shopping!
Now we know why you keep going to Wallyworld everyday. American men are so damn stupid, you deserve it
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose you to defend the hidden marriage tax in Obamacare.
But I'll get back to you later on that.
Coming soon to a theatre near you: Obama's War Against Marriage!!

Narration by Aunt Batty Lou
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Heather wrote:
*FREE ONLINE $5 COUPON* Anyone interested in a $5 online coupon? All you have to do is click the link and like the page.*FREE ONLINE $5 COUPON* http://bit.ly/17WsUbF
Did Flack respond? Speak Russian, he might go for it!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
no preexisting conditions exemptions should be permitted.
Galt has run away from you :-)
Wax - poste de merde la même chose tous les jours, comme cela semble retardé
Seems you are a victim of your own stupidity you dumbass...

Liberalism is dead...Patrick...

It's the culture..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
No one is even talking about the hidden marriage tax in Obamacare.
A married couple who earns $62,040 or less for a family of two receives subsidies under Obamacare.
A married couple who earns just a dollar more, 62,041, could pay as much as $5000 or more in premiums.
Saying "I do" would cost some couples over $10,000 a year. The solution? Get a divorce.
Empty-nesters would pay an effective tax of $5,000 to $10,000 per year for the right to remain married.
http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp...
Anyone on the left want to take this one?
War Against Marriage; part one
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<ancient propaganda>
that the Democrats won't forget.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because far too many Americans are just plain stupid?
That's my only explanation unless you have a better one.
This president proved today that the federal government and liberalism are a toxic combination.
It's now a matter of whether Americans are finally wising up.
66 million Americans are stupid and Lois is right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know why you keep going to Wallyworld everyday. American men are so damn stupid, you deserve it
Liberalism is dead!!! democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant, poor and dupes fools like you lily and that old woman...

demokRATs win elections lying, humping the backs of the duped, ignorant and poor.... yet they stay duped, ignorant and poor..

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, the Cold War never happened, right?
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
News Flash "stupid", the Cold War wasn't a "war".

FACT: In 1973, when Obama was about twelve years old, the United States ended the draft in 1973 and converted to an all All-Volunteer military.

Trying to compare Obama's decision in regards to All-Volunteer military service to that of George Bush's lottery system military service is absolutely ridiculous.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that the Democrats won't forget.
The lame stream media along with demokRATs and Obama bin Lyin caving have joined Ted Cruz and the Tea Party... demokRATs selling out, jumping ship, extending the cancellation of Healthcare policies!

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Obama get into Harvard after being a college dropout at Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia?
Who was the person who worked and sacrificed to get admitted to Harvard and was denied so someone with high level contacts with the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume?
I'd like to know who that person is. Perhaps we could take a look at Obama's application to Harvard and compare it to all others, and then we can identify the person that had to be denied so a college dropout could attend.
<spam>
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
66 million Americans are stupid and Lois is right.
More good news about obamaKare

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards...

Liberalism is dead!!!

it's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: In 1973, when Obama was about twelve years old, the United States ended the draft in 1973 and converted to an all All-Volunteer military.
Trying to compare Obama's decision in regards to All-Volunteer military service to that of George Bush's lottery system military service is absolutely ridiculous.
topix answer to first grade history on his part?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit...

See the difference you dumbass??

Liberalism is dead!!

democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant, poor and dupes fools like you old woman...

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Coming soon to a theatre near you: Obama's War Against Marriage!!
Narration by Aunt Batty Lou
Trolls seem unhappy tonight.
The post all day to no audience but seem oblivious of this.

Yksi on kaikkein kehitysvammainen kymmenen eri nimellä ja kulttuurin kulttuuri on paskaa hänen aivoissaan

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) faced howls of laughter from an audience in Washington, D.C. on Thursday when he claimed that he “didn’t want a shutdown” over President Barack Obama’s health care reform law.
At The Atlantic‘s Washington Ideas Forum, Fox News host Chris Wallace pointed out to the Texas Republican that many of his colleagues thought he hurt the party by forcing the government shutdown instead of letting Obamacare fail on its own.
“That ignores who I think was responsible for the shutdown,” Cruz replied.“I didn’t want a shutdown. Throughout the whole thing, I said we shouldn’t have a shutdown.”
That remark elicited laughter from the forum audience.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/14/watch-f...
I love it!!! Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had to fix anything? No mistakes? So even all of your 26,000+ dumbass posts are all perfect?
You really aren't very smart.
now your putting me up next to Obama. You really are losing it. Back in your box, mini me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,622
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,939
Amy 7-24 19 min Mister Tonka 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min TXgurl 48,901
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 1 hr DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,530
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search