Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,045)

Showing posts 940,881 - 940,900 of1,072,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your racist half is showing again.
but i really like the Indian half!

ok, maybe you have a point. now if your comrades would just quit reinforcing it....
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

im Voting the CIA for President NSA VP like the old days when one party was president and the

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> But but but....now the president called O'bama will permit those fly-by-night ripoff artist insurance providers to continue offering the lousy scam coverage the idiot voters seem to like for some reason.
The Magic Negro to his secret WS crooks: "Scratch my back and I'll scratch your balls!"

Lately, the scratching has taken on a loud sucking sound.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had to fix anything? No mistakes? So even all of your 26,000+ dumbass posts are all perfect?
You really aren't very smart.
This was Obama's "signature" legislation.

He has had since 2010 to work out the bugs.

They shouldn't have rushed this through back then.

In 2010, 85% of people were happy with their plans.

Obama & the Democrats lied to get Obamacare passed.

You are an idiot.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had to fix anything? No mistakes? So even all of your 26,000+ dumbass posts are all perfect?
You really aren't very smart.
The only things that the Magic Negro can fix are horse races and elections.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You are a BIGOT and trying to cozy up to Blacks with your Bigotry FU you wont be the Saviour ok GFYS if we aint fools for OBAMA why do you think we are fools for ANY OF you DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAn OBAMA SUPPORTER OR NOT you are one of the people who STOLE FROM BLACKS with AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OK look at the HBSCU in VIRGINIA getting all the grants for minority and the SCHOOL IS 90% WHITE FU democrats we dont all vote based on a LYING POSTER showing Black People thats how much RESPECT POLITICIANS HAVE FOR BLACKS all the guy in texas did because he didnt have a lot of Money MADE A PAPER OBAMA and they fell for it again how STUPID TO VOTER FOR A POSTER THATS WHAT YOU CALL THE OBAMA EXAMPLE thats how EASY YOU ARE FOH BLACK PEOPLE
blacks cozy up to me.

i don't need their money, but it seems they need something from me.

something about not being able to trust most white folks.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
LMAO!! Only THE most retarded leftist phags showing one hair on their azzs here today, as odumbo flails and flounders. He's so desperate and confused now, he thinks he can actually DECREE people can keep their cancelled health care plans (much like a dictator would issue a mandate).
Only leftist phags could actually get this confused......:-)
Seems ObamaKare has destroyed the demokkkRATic party...

Liberalism is dead!!!

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro is American?
Dennis Rodman is more American than that bas turd.
Rodman is a communist.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Such a self-proclaimed surplus of certified lowlife idiot you are sonicmoron..
<quoted text>democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant, poor and dupes fools like you sonicmoron... Yet you are still ignorant, poor and dupes you dumbass...
<quoted text>
You can keep your Medicaid and miserable lifestyle, You 59 years old and still aa idiot... A musician.. LMFAO.... It's time for you to grow loser..
It's the culture...
not hard to tell that you're just jealous.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Considerably more Americans signed a petition to have me deported, than enrolled for Obamacare. I'd start panicking, Mr President..." - Piers Morgan
hahahaha
Losers like you are so desperate to win at anything they are peeing their pants with excitement that 30,000,000 Americans won't get affordable health care.
Check your calendar, Obama has three more years to make you miserable. At your current whine rate that should generate a Topix record 500,000 dumbass posts.
Impressive, even for a no-life loser, that's as close to being a winner as you'll ever come.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone tell me how in a Democracy, Congress passes a law that forces insurance companies to cancel people insurance, but Obama single-handedly can tell the insurance companies to reinstate the policies?

Obama thinks he is a dictator.

Our government under Obama is a joke!

What a mess!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

The Liberal MSM has long looked silly wearing those blinders in front of the King's New Clothes.

But now with those clothes pins on their noses, too, they're beginning to look like Borg inhabitants.

"Resistance is futile!"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but i really like the Indian half!
ok, maybe you have a point. now if your comrades would just quit reinforcing it....
That picture of you on the internet is spooky. sonicfiller standing in your brown wall paneled trailer, black, all big eyed, puffy and ugly, showing your AMD computer...

sonicfiller has a 150gb of loops of cut-n-paste deranged samples of insanity.

Love Dana....

It's the culture...
Always Smile

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if President bo's daughters, Sasha and Malia are getting their free birth control yet? Maybe they should be put on posters promoting them with 2 young studs behind them giving each other high fives knowing that they will be giving the President's daughters each a set of worry-free bunny ears.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodman is a communist.
Well...OK...he's got THAT in common with the Magic Negro.

But, still, he's more American than The Boy From Mendacity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodman is a communist.
And the Magic Negro also plays with balls. So they have some things in common.

So what's your point?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Why does Obama never know about anything? Are his aides & staff so afraid of him they won't say anything to him? We all know how well that worked for Hitler.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s Massive Fraud
If he were a CEO in the private sector, he’d be prosecuted for such deception.
Fraud is a serious federal felony, usually punishable by up to 20 years’ imprisonment — with every repetition of a fraudulent communication chargeable as a separate crime. In computing sentences, federal sentencing guidelines factor in such considerations as the dollar value of the fraud, the number of victims, and the degree to which the offender’s treachery breaches any special fiduciary duties he owes. Cases of multi-million-dollar corporate frauds — to say nothing of multi-billion-dollar, Bernie Madoff–level scams that nevertheless pale beside Obamacare’s dimensions — often result in terms amounting to decades in the slammer.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/363538/...
I couldn't agree more. This is exactly right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not hard to tell that you're just jealous.
LOL... Better you a loser than me, sonicmoron in redneckvile you loser.... You a victim of your own stupidity you dumbass...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Always Smile wrote:
I wonder if President bo's daughters, Sasha and Malia are getting their free birth control yet? Maybe they should be put on posters promoting them with 2 young studs behind them giving each other high fives knowing that they will be giving the President's daughters each a set of worry-free bunny ears.
You know, normally I'd be against this. But, the Democrats are promoting ObamaKare to young girls by telling them they can get laid, so it's just honest to put the two daughters in that piece of propaganda.
"We want Democrat females to be nasty sluts, but not the president's daughters."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 940,881 - 940,900 of1,072,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE