Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232300 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1023890 Nov 14, 2013
The Liberal MSM has long looked silly wearing those blinders in front of the King's New Clothes.

But now with those clothes pins on their noses, too, they're beginning to look like Borg inhabitants.

"Resistance is futile!"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023891 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but i really like the Indian half!
ok, maybe you have a point. now if your comrades would just quit reinforcing it....
That picture of you on the internet is spooky. sonicfiller standing in your brown wall paneled trailer, black, all big eyed, puffy and ugly, showing your AMD computer...

sonicfiller has a 150gb of loops of cut-n-paste deranged samples of insanity.

Love Dana....

It's the culture...
Always Smile

Oswego, IL

#1023892 Nov 14, 2013
I wonder if President bo's daughters, Sasha and Malia are getting their free birth control yet? Maybe they should be put on posters promoting them with 2 young studs behind them giving each other high fives knowing that they will be giving the President's daughters each a set of worry-free bunny ears.

Lapeer, MI

#1023893 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodman is a communist.
Well...OK...he's got THAT in common with the Magic Negro.

But, still, he's more American than The Boy From Mendacity.

Lapeer, MI

#1023894 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodman is a communist.
And the Magic Negro also plays with balls. So they have some things in common.

So what's your point?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1023895 Nov 14, 2013
Why does Obama never know about anything? Are his aides & staff so afraid of him they won't say anything to him? We all know how well that worked for Hitler.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1023896 Nov 14, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s Massive Fraud
If he were a CEO in the private sector, he’d be prosecuted for such deception.
Fraud is a serious federal felony, usually punishable by up to 20 years’ imprisonment — with every repetition of a fraudulent communication chargeable as a separate crime. In computing sentences, federal sentencing guidelines factor in such considerations as the dollar value of the fraud, the number of victims, and the degree to which the offender’s treachery breaches any special fiduciary duties he owes. Cases of multi-million-dollar corporate frauds — to say nothing of multi-billion-dollar, Bernie Madoff–level scams that nevertheless pale beside Obamacare’s dimensions — often result in terms amounting to decades in the slammer.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/363538/...
I couldn't agree more. This is exactly right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023897 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not hard to tell that you're just jealous.
LOL... Better you a loser than me, sonicmoron in redneckvile you loser.... You a victim of your own stupidity you dumbass...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1023898 Nov 14, 2013
Always Smile wrote:
I wonder if President bo's daughters, Sasha and Malia are getting their free birth control yet? Maybe they should be put on posters promoting them with 2 young studs behind them giving each other high fives knowing that they will be giving the President's daughters each a set of worry-free bunny ears.
You know, normally I'd be against this. But, the Democrats are promoting ObamaKare to young girls by telling them they can get laid, so it's just honest to put the two daughters in that piece of propaganda.
"We want Democrat females to be nasty sluts, but not the president's daughters."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1023899 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>That picture of you on the internet is spooky. sonicfiller standing in your brown wall paneled trailer, black, all big eyed, puffy and ugly, showing your AMD computer...
sonicfiller has a 150gb of loops of cut-n-paste deranged samples of insanity.
Love Dana....
It's the culture...
i'm a progressive.

so i progress. you should try it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1023900 Nov 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Magic Negro also plays with balls. So they have some things in common.
So what's your point?
2 replies?

so now we have commie balls?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1023901 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Better you a loser than me, sonicmoron in redneckvile you loser.... You a victim of your own stupidity you dumbass...
It's the culture...
redneckville is good.

i'm a big fish in the small pond. i apply for a job around here and they always say...management?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023902 Nov 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Why does Obama never know about anything? Are his aides & staff so afraid of him they won't say anything to him? We all know how well that worked for Hitler.
Obama drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters... Bush flew fighter jets... demokRATs can't see the difference...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#1023903 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a progressive.
so i progress. you should try it.
Degenration is not progress, Dood.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023904 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
redneckville is good.
i'm a big fish in the small pond. i apply for a job around here and they always say...management?
Let progressives kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence you idiot?

The secret to getting ahead is getting started, not being a failed wannabe musician or loser...

AND... You're not losing your mind. You're getting rid of it. You have no intention of finding it again you loser at age 59...

It's the culture...

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1023905 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters... Bush flew fighter jets... demokRATs can't see the difference...
It's the culture...
Bush was also a Governor whereas Obama a Senator by luck chance (the other guy blew it). Obama was mostly a lame community Organizer...

DemoK-Rats prefer liars and moochers like Obama.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1023906 Nov 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Can anyone tell me how in a Democracy, Congress passes a law that forces insurance companies to cancel people insurance, but Obama single-handedly can tell the insurance companies to reinstate the policies?
Obama thinks he is a dictator.
Our government under Obama is a joke!
What a mess!
Easy answer: "he can't, and he won't". The nutty leftist State of Washington has already said "no" to odumbo's proposed "fix", and has said the people that had policies cancelled will have to buy new policies (through websites that don't work). Never in HISTORY has there been a greater failure than odumbocare (well, MAYBE the Hindenburg).

If you will notice, the loudest advocates for odumbocare on this site (aunt jemimah, odumbo the penius, dong, swilly, etc) are nowhere to be seen. They are smart enough to know that what I have been predicting for months (i.e. the repeal/rolling back of odumbocare) is imminent. I had said it would happen by the end of 2015. I now predict enough dumocrats will jump the ship (in a pathetic attempt to curry re-election favor) to repeal/roll back odumbocare by the month of August. It wont be enough to stop the upcoming dumocratic bloodbath in the midterms......
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1023907 Nov 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy answer: "he can't, and he won't". The nutty leftist State of Washington has already said "no" to odumbo's proposed "fix", and has said the people that had policies cancelled will have to buy new policies (through websites that don't work). Never in HISTORY has there been a greater failure than odumbocare (well, MAYBE the Hindenburg).
If you will notice, the loudest advocates for odumbocare on this site (aunt jemimah, odumbo the penius, dong, swilly, etc) are nowhere to be seen. They are smart enough to know that what I have been predicting for months (i.e. the repeal/rolling back of odumbocare) is imminent. I had said it would happen by the end of 2015. I now predict enough dumocrats will jump the ship (in a pathetic attempt to curry re-election favor) to repeal/roll back odumbocare by the month of August. It wont be enough to stop the upcoming dumocratic bloodbath in the midterms......
I noticed that aunt jemimah, odumbo the penius, dong, swilly are all missing. The thread was slightly less dumb today.

Lapeer, MI

#1023908 Nov 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The long predicted Train Wreck has now arrived. It is a crash in slow-motion and a very painful one at that.

Impeach the bas turd Community Organizer from Hell.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1023909 Nov 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was also a Governor whereas Obama a Senator by luck chance (the other guy blew it). Obama was mostly a lame community Organizer...
DemoK-Rats prefer liars and moochers like Obama.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Obama a senator in name only, didn't he miss more time than he showed up and didn't he vote "present" a lot instead of actually taking a position on issues?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr JRB 189,746
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr As reported 53,472
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 12 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 5-23 12 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 13 hr RICO 7,567
Word (Dec '08) 15 hr Dream Crystal 5,239
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]