Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,020)

Showing posts 940,381 - 940,400 of1,078,269
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Given that 80%+ of visitors to ObamaKKKare websites end up receiving Medicaid welfare instead, perhaps it would have been more efficient to put the entire 30 million bums on welfare and forget this disastrous program that stripped insurance from the middle class....
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey Cinch,

Nobody gives a damn. Go sign up yourself if you think it's so great.
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
You washed ball sacks while fine Americans fought!
Never washed a ball sack in my life. Perhaps one as experienced as you can describe how it's done.
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How did bammy get into Hawvud?
Affirmative Action!!!!!
Hahahaha!
Couldn't care less.

Main thing is, unlike Bush, who can't even pronounce "nuclear", Obama graduated with a JD magna cum laude and was so distinguished as a student he headed the prestigeous Harvard Law Review.

Bush only got in because his alumni dad pulled strings.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and yours are the ones who are making a big deal out of Bush's non-existent "military service". Not me.
Without a doubt, Bush and Clinton should have "manned up" and allowed themselves to be drafted but, as we soon learned, military service isn't for everyone.
The United States was not engaged in any active military conflict when Obama was of draft age. So, there was no draft for him to avoid. He says he would have enlisted if needed. We'll never know.
who said anything about the draft?

when was Obama on active duty?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I touched a nerve. LMAO.
of you say so, hypocrite.
<badge of honor for libturds like you>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How did bammy get into Hawvud?
Affirmative Action!!!!!
Hahahaha!
no, you racist pig....Obama was an obvious choice for Harvard based on his work ethic, management skills, and devotion to detail...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
The day before Killian's evaluation, I can visualize an envelope stuffed with cash in the top drawer of his desk with the scribbled words:
"Take care of my boy. There will be more."
GHW Bush was a fighter pilot and a war hero and the youngest naval aviator commissioned as an ensign in the U.S. Naval Reserve in Texas.

With such an honorable and distinguished military background, why would Bush, Sr., think "his boy" needed to be taken care of?

It's unlikely any military officer would take a bribe to protect anyone's "boy".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and yours are the ones who are making a big deal out of Bush's non-existent "military service". Not me.
Without a doubt, Bush and Clinton should have "manned up" and allowed themselves to be drafted but, as we soon learned, military service isn't for everyone.
The United States was not engaged in any active military conflict when Obama was of draft age. So, there was no draft for him to avoid. He says he would have enlisted if needed. We'll never know.
the presence or absence of a military draft is irrelevant with respect to service to one's country....

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

A sexually suggestive advertising campaign in support of Colorado's health insurance exchange is taking heat, after the latest ad featured a woman boasting about her birth control while wondering how to get her man "between the covers."

The ad, by ProgressNow Colorado and the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative, is being hammered as demeaning to women. It follows a prior ad from the same campaign featuring young men doing keg stands, under the banner "Got Insurance?"

"It's degrading to women, and it says a lot about what they think of America's youth today," Rep. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., said of the latest ad.

The new ad shows a woman holding a packet of birth control pills, while a suave-looking young man stands next to her with his arm around her waist.

The caption reads: "OMG, he's hot! Let's hope he's as easy to get as this birth control. My health insurance covers the pill, which means all I have to worry about is getting him between the covers."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

ObamaKKKare by the numbers:

100,000 have signed up for insurance

400,000 have gone on welfare (Medicaid)

5,000,000 have lost insurance...

Galt loves it when a plan comes together...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
The day before Killian's evaluation, I can visualize an envelope stuffed with cash in the top drawer of his desk with the scribbled words:
"Take care of my boy. There will be more."
it takes a draft-dodging scumbag like you to think that way....
8016USACinch

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Mr Lib wrote:
Hey Cinch,
Nobody gives a damn. Go sign up yourself if you think it's so great.
You mean nobody gives a damn about you or your stupid remarks about Bush & military service. Glad to see you ran away from the question about Barack Hussein Obama's military service, which was NONE. You said you were going to bed about an hour ago; that was about an hour too late at the time. I didn't say anything about anything being great, although your faulty imagination would suffice. I don't need to sign up; however, I have signed you up for a course in special ed., so you can answer your own stupid questions the next time.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't care less.
Main thing is, unlike Bush, who can't even pronounce "nuclear", Obama graduated with a JD magna cum laude and was so distinguished as a student he headed the prestigeous Harvard Law Review.
Bush only got in because his alumni dad pulled strings.
U.S. presidents who have used this pronunciation include Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush.

Edward Teller, "father" of the American hydrogen bomb, supposedly used this particular pronunciation, and this usage is a limited tradition within the American nuclear research establishment.

This pronunciation was also used by the character Indiana Jones in the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull after Indiana survives an atom bomb test site by crawling inside a lead-lined refrigerator.

Bush is the only U.S. President to have earned an M.B.A. He attended Harvard Business School where he earned a Master of Business Administration.

Harvard doesn't give out Master's degrees because of anyone pulling strings.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

8016USACinch wrote:
<quoted text> And you brought it to the conclusion it needed. Thank you. But why won't the Obamabots reveal how long Barack Hussein Obama served in the military?
He didn't know how to say corpsman. Wouldn't look for him anywhere in a military uniform. If he hadn't had Bush's blueprints to fight his "right" war, he would have had no choice but to rely on Valerie Jarrett's war strategies...who probably can't pronounce corpsman either.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't know how to say corpsman. Wouldn't look for him anywhere in a military uniform. If he hadn't had Bush's blueprints to fight his "right" war, he would have had no choice but to rely on Valerie Jarrett's war strategies...who probably can't pronounce corpsman either.
tea party elected a Democratic Governor in Virginia.

Nite

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
ObamaKKKare by the numbers:
100,000 have signed up for insurance
400,000 have gone on welfare (Medicaid)
5,000,000 have lost insurance...
Galt loves it when a plan comes together...
Harry Reid won't even bring his fellow democrats' bills up for a vote to try and fix this mess because Obama has to agree.

Wouldn't surprise me if Obama still thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong. It must be hell for a presidential narcissist to accept he's no longer the chosen one among his own party.

He truly does believe he's the smartest one in the room, so this just might not be "fixed" and another lie and broken promise.

(Think LCN really missed you.)
8016USACinch

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite
Obama served how many years in the military? LOL
Nite
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid won't even bring his fellow democrats' bills up for a vote to try and fix this mess because Obama has to agree.
Wouldn't surprise me if Obama still thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong. It must be hell for a presidential narcissist to accept he's no longer the chosen one among his own party.
He truly does believe he's the smartest one in the room, so this just might not be "fixed" and another lie and broken promise.
(Think LCN really missed you.)
Harry wants to guarantee election of a Republican Congress in 2014...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite
Phony Libertarian (what other kind is there?) elected DemoKKKrat Governor in Virginia....

Patrick elected Homecoming Queen...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 940,381 - 940,400 of1,078,269
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min j_m_w 97,509
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 min KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Terry rigsby 48,839
Amy 7-22 50 min PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Uncle Samowitz 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,443
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Roxie Darling 258
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search