Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCNLin

United States

#1023602 Nov 14, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't need to boost Obama, he's president for three more years. We're all set until 2016. Then we've got Hillary.
You morons don't have a burning ship to jump off of.
Republican pain on exhibition on the thread

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023603 Nov 14, 2013
Valerie Jarrett must be drilling him on what he's supposed to say on her behalf.

He's now 20 minutes late. She must be making sure he can regurgitate it word for word.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1023604 Nov 14, 2013
You can be young without money, but you can't be old without it.

TENNESSEE WILLIAMS

Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1023605 Nov 14, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "victory" for low bar losers. You right wing morons are losers because you don't know how to win. Winners suggest ways to keep embassy staff safe, they don't ramble on and on about phony conspiracies. Winners don't take pleasure in preventing needy Americans from getting health care, they do their best to find a way to help. Winners don't build themselves up by bringing others down. Winners aren't whiners, they're doers, they make things happen.
Benghazi shows how Dems keep embassy staff safe, the millions that have/continue to loose their health insurance show how Dems help people get health care, Dems have done nothing but parade around and pat themselves on the back for 5 years.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1023606 Nov 14, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven time and time again.
there's a very good reason the MSM doesn't pass along right wing gossip.

just ask CBS.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1023607 Nov 14, 2013
Protest and Outrage Jesus Take The Wheel: Father Killed And His 7-Month-Old Baby Boy Fatally Shot In The Head During Car Ambush In New Orleans
48 Comments

A seven-month-old baby is now dead thanks to ignorance and gun violence

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1023608 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
Why does he have goons standing out in front of the podium like some mob boss?
Oh never mind. It's just the media talking to each other because he is late again!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1023609 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
does not stop teaparty from posting to each other all day long LOL
the circle jerk never seems to stop.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1023610 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
Why does he have goons standing out in front of the podium like some mob boss?
Little men need big guys to protect them.

It looks like they are having teleprompter problems.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023611 Nov 14, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for it, Obama should be showing up at any time.......I'm sooooooo excited to see what our great leader is going to pull out of his a$$!!!!!!! I wish he would hurry up, the suspense is killing me!!
Psychologists say people who are chronically late are selfish and inconsiderate.

Let's not forget during his little speech that Republicans were called everything from anarchists to hostage takers to racists and hated puppies and children when they tried warning everyone this was going to be a disaster.

He's now 30 minutes late.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1023612 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican pain on exhibition on the thread
AMERICAN PAINFUL POLITICIANS cant even start on time just like Disastercare
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1023613 Nov 14, 2013
Hello rightwing morans and normal people, what's the latest?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1023614 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh never mind. It's just the media talking to each other because he is late again!!!
Are all you Foxbots sitting around staring at your TV's waiting for the president to deliver a speech which none of you are going to believe a word of? You seriously need to get real live. LOL

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1023615 Nov 14, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you propose? Maybe only release redacted documents like the Obama Administration does?
On April **,*****, President Obama was in ******** making a speech about taxes ********** He ********** trying to ********** the bill's most ********** saying:“We're not ********** American ***** that's *********. I mean, I do think ********** most of the American is ********** more money.”

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1023616 Nov 14, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for it, Obama should be showing up at any time.......I'm sooooooo excited to see what our great leader is going to pull out of his a$$!!!!!!! I wish he would hurry up, the suspense is killing me!!
damn... of course he had to interrupt RUSH.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1023617 Nov 14, 2013
Lies Lies And More lies coming The sleuths at ABC News tracked down Adriana (her last name was withheld), who agreed to sit for an interview.

Adriana, who is not a US citizen, lives with her husband and 21-month-old son. She is originally from Colombia and has been in the US for 6 years.

She said she never agreed to be the face of Healthcare.gov , the Affordable Care Act insurance portal that launched on Oct. 1.

Adriana said she simply wanted free family portraits when she called the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

Prevented this

#1023618 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the circle jerk never seems to stop.
be quiet the circle jerk is speaking now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1023619 Nov 14, 2013
Who the hell sits around their tv set waiting for the president to speak? Too funny.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1023620 Nov 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychologists say people who are chronically late are selfish and inconsiderate.
Let's not forget during his little speech that Republicans were called everything from anarchists to hostage takers to racists and hated puppies and children when they tried warning everyone this was going to be a disaster.
He's now 30 minutes late.
Scrambling, my dear. Like one of us who just got very bad news and has to travel a great distance in a hurry.

Prevented this

#1023621 Nov 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hello rightwing morans and normal people, what's the latest?
O'bama is blaming the American people for his stupidity. Be quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 182,294
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info