Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023689 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've read the reports. He was honorably discharged. The F-102 was being retired and there was insufficient time to retrain on another aircraft. You've been slickered again!!!
How many times has Realtime been out of the loop and called others liars, swearing drooling in his soup and been proven wrong and brought up to snuff by Flack, Carol, Galt, or No Surprize me?? We have lost count....

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

#1023690 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. so bushie boy kills thousands of Americans, invades a country for nothing, kill civilians, spends trillions of dollars on his 'word'....
... and you give him a pass?
but even Bush was preferable to the tea party republican party destroyers ?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023691 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
like the trolls here, Republican still amuse us..
Is it the Republican culture?
I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to idiot Patrick. You can't get help or help yourself until you first admit you have a problem you dumbass...

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1023692 Nov 14, 2013
HOLIDAY SCAM - BEWARE! Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping. Simply dropping into Walmart for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience. Don't be nieve enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends! Here's how the scam works: Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Target. You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet! I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on November 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday. So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam. The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon. P.S. Aldi have cheap wallets on sale for $1.99 each but Dollar General wallets are $1.75 and look better!! Happy Shopping!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023693 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama has many responsibilities
and you
get to whine for the last four years ;-)
You remain amusing to read, if inaccurate most of the time.
at least you do not end each post with a moronic statement
You loser 24/7 whining about Obama bin Lyin you idiot... demokRATs win elections lying, humping the backs of the duped, ignorant and poor.... yet you stay duped, ignorant and poor..

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture..
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1023694 Nov 14, 2013
Dept of Energy weatherization program!!!!

Throw millions at the problem....
Look what they get!!!!

"We found that 14 of the 15 homes we visited in conjunction with CEDA inspectors failed final inspection because of poor workmanship and/or inadequate initial assessments."

http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/igprod/doc...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1023695 Nov 14, 2013
Dept of Energy weatherization program!!!!

Throw millions at the problem....
Look what they get!!!!

Who are these jerks hiring to do the work?

"Poor Workmanship: At 12 of the homes, CEDA
inspectors found substandard work that could have, in
some cases, resulted in significant property damage or
injury to the homeowners."

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023696 Nov 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Keep pizzin on Flacks leg old timer__I know better.
Bush and a couple of others gamed the system. Not a biggie in the grand scheme but fact is that Bush never completed the terms of his service to country.
To his credit he crashed fewer planes than McCain.
Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit...

See the difference you dumbass??

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1023697 Nov 14, 2013
I can't believe anyone is still stupid enough to defend obamacare. This train wreck is obamas legacy.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023698 Nov 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Are all you Foxbots sitting around staring at your TV's waiting for the president to deliver a speech which none of you are going to believe a word of? You seriously need to get real live. LOL
What should concern you more is whether you believed a word of it.

This speech had to be one of the lowest points in our history and, perhaps, by far, the most embarrassing.

The media must be deaf if they didn't hear this president rambling to the point of making absolutely no sense and repeating the same line over and over and over again even if it had nothing to do with the question.

This was presidential buffoonery at its finest. This president contradicted himself so many times, I stopped taking notes.

Anyone with even a single rational cell inside their head could not have listened to that speech and felt like their head wasn't going to explode.

Every liberal in this country should have to wear the egg on their faces like a scarlet letter.

If I wasn't convinced we are now the Dumb and Dumber United States of America before, even I felt dumb after listening to it in its entirety. This president could make Einstein feel dumb.

If his speech slides over the media like a bunch of hillbillies trying to grab a greased pig without anyone calling attention to how it was an embarrassment to the entire country, we are long past dumb and dumber. We're comatose.

Nothing will change with the ACA. The only thing this president offered somewhere between his stumbling, fumbling and rambling is that people who have lost their insurance "might" get their old insurance back "if" the insurance companies let them...and only for the next year. The law will be in full swing after that and we'll be right back where we started.

Homer, you can't seriously say this president even has a small clue about what he's doing. He's still flying by the seat of his pants and just hoping we like his pants.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1023699 Nov 14, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't need to boost Obama, he's president for three more years. We're all set until 2016. Then we've got Hillary.
You morons don't have a burning ship to jump off of.
the only burning ship is called obamacare. Haha...its f*ckd up beyond repair. Hahahaha
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1023700 Nov 14, 2013
Don't put your trust in Jesus...

Put yo trust in
Progressive GubbyMint, Your Saviour!

they can weatherize your house and fix your furnace!

"Further, we observed a furnace intake vent pipe that had been improperly installed and found that five of the six tune-ups to heating systems had not been properly performed, allowing the heating systems to either improperly fire or emit carbon monoxide at higher than acceptable levels. Further, CEDA's own inspectors cited contractors for improper insulation of attics, band joists, and walls. In all, 8 of the 10 contractors that had weatherized homes included in our evaluation were cited for poor workmanship."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1023701 Nov 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Keep pizzin on Flacks leg old timer__I know better.
Bush and a couple of others gamed the system. Not a biggie in the grand scheme but fact is that Bush never completed the terms of his service to country.
To his credit he crashed fewer planes than McCain.
you don't know sht, scumbag.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1023702 Nov 14, 2013
Don't put your trust in Jesus...

Put yo trust in
Progressive GubbyMint, Your Saviour!

they can weatherize your house and fix your furnace!

"Erroneous Billing:
At 10 of the 15 homes we visited,
CEDA inspectors found that contractors had billed a total of about $3,300 for labor and materials that had not been installed. For example, a contractor had installed a 125,000 BTU boiler, but had billed CEDA for a 200,000 BTU boiler costing an estimated $1,000 more."

Orlando, FL

#1023703 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
something Bush never said about Iraq....
Obama Says He Must 'Win Back Some Credibility On This Health Care Law'
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-s...
by the time Bush even considered it Obama had already been elected. hint, hint.
After that speech, there's no way he can win back any credibility. At least to human beings with a functioning brain.

He dug himself even deeper in his self-made hole today.

Proving the federal government and liberalism are toxic.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1023704 Nov 14, 2013
Oh boy, da progressive gubbymint is coming to seal up our leaky house!

Give us lightbulbs!!!!!

" For example, CEDA's published prices for smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, and thermostats ranged from about 120 percent to 200 percent over the average retail price. CEDA's price for compact florescent bulbs was almost three times the average
retail price. The price in CEDA's catalog for one 60 watt compact fluorescent lamp was $3.50, while average retail was $1.33."

TSM

El Paso, TX

#1023705 Nov 14, 2013
This speech was a Joke!! I guess it was directed towards the ‘Stupid’ the Low IQ Democrat voters!!
LCNLin

United States

#1023706 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Would be interesting if you could prove all your accusations.
But then, you wouldn't be a true reich winger if you did!
Amusing they can't
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1023707 Nov 14, 2013
Because they are blind...

Presidential Approval Ratings for Pres Obama

Gallup...
Nov 4-10 2013
Blacks - 83 percent...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124922/presidentia...

Orlando, FL

#1023708 Nov 14, 2013
Started off taking notes of the speech to point out contradictions made in almost every other sentence.

But after the first question from the press and the neverending response with so many other contradictions, I just gave up.

When he finally wrapped it up, I was holding my head in my hands.

Tuned in to Andrea Mitchell just to see what the liberal outlets were saying, and she couldn't have been happier everyone was worried about nothing because Obama is going to fix everything.

Yi, yi, yi, yi, yi....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 2 min Red_Forman 5,153
Amy 3-30-15 4 min Kuuipo 7
Abby 3-30-15 12 min Sublime1 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min factcheck 52,348
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques Ottawa 185,920
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 57 min factcheck 54,568
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk 1 hr rahm Jizzbucket e... 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]