Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457792 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1024067 Nov 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> But but but....now the president called O'bama will permit those fly-by-night ripoff artist insurance providers to continue offering the lousy scam coverage the idiot voters seem to like for some reason.
Obama: I will not allow the insurance companies to use the ACA as an excuse to raise rates. If the republican idiots who purchased lousy scam coverage from fly-by-night ripoff artists after the ACA was passed want to keep their coverage, so be it and good riddance.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024068 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>And... since you voted for Obama bin Lyin you are part of the problem you dumbass...
Had Romney got elected, Romney would have implemented obamakare professionally you loser..
Liberalism is dead!!
It's the culture...
... and you ARE a problem no matter who you voted for son!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1024069 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.... said the hostage taking terrorist!
It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1024070 Nov 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how stupid are you really? Serious question.
Well, I'm a heck of a lot smarter than you.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1024071 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... and you ARE a problem no matter who you voted for son!
Funny, you try to blame Republicans for Obamacare…not one Republican voted for it you dumbass. The Tea Party knew what Obama bin Lyin and the Dem’s plan would do and warned us since it was passed.

But Obama lied (again) and reveresed course after elected. Obamakare is the poison on America, NOT the cure...

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1024072 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: I will not allow the insurance companies to use the ACA as an excuse to raise rates. If the republican idiots who purchased lousy scam coverage from fly-by-night ripoff artists after the ACA was passed want to keep their coverage, so be it and good riddance.
The government has no business being involved with your body or in health care or in your bedroom dumbass...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1024073 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..at OLD Women.. Seems we can admit there's some real, deep, fundamental problems and issues with that selfish statement you dumbass... LOL..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024074 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
lol! Yes. Hostage taking terrorism IS your culture son! I agree!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024075 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, you try to blame Republicans for Obamacare…not one Republican voted for it you dumbass. The Tea Party knew what Obama bin Lyin and the Dem’s plan would do and warned us since it was passed.
But Obama lied (again) and reveresed course after elected. Obamakare is the poison on America, NOT the cure...
Liberalism is dead!!
It's the culture...
Funny son. That's YOUR claim.

But I do blame the hostage taking t-per like you for trying to bring the United States to its knees!

Be proud of yourself son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1024076 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Titanic Captain Jean from Queens vows to go down with the ship....

DemoKKKrats screwed in 2014...

yum, yum, yum...

happy, happy, happy.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1024077 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly, another Obama lie....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1024078 Nov 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needds to exlain to me how Obama can change the written law and just write his own laws.
just like any other Fascist dictator...

Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Castro, Idi Amin....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1024079 Nov 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>

(Why is this president ALWAYS so unseemly and rudely late for press conferences?)= You people are cuckoo for coco puffs
because Obama is unprofessional and disrespectful....

purposely shows up late to show his contempt for having to bother to get off his ass...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1024080 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallop!?
October 31, 2012:
"On Monday, Gallup released a poll showing Romney ahead of Obama, 51% to 46%." LMAO.
Sonic quotes gallop all the time...I think i just heard him call you a dick.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1024081 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Heritage? as usual.
No. CNN Money.

Decoding the marriage tax.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/07/news/economy/...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1024082 Nov 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming soon to a theatre near you: Obama's War Against Marriage!!
Narration by Aunt Batty Lou
No. CNN Money.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/07/news/economy/...

Obamacare is penalizing married couples. Why is that, Lily? Traditional values a threat?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024083 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone who disagrees with me. Just unAmerican tea"turds" who have thrown America under the bus.
All of that is subjective, libturd. Just by saying that about your fellow Americans makes you unAmerica, stupid.

"I might not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death your right to say it" - Democrats used to say this.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024084 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
60th vote? 80? 100? never?
Obama and the democrats would be better off now had they let it be repealed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1024085 Nov 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I dislike guacamole with a vengeance. Anything else being celebrated today?
Homer clearly bigoted against Mexicans....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1024086 Nov 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>he is a dictator. He can't mandate a private company to become criminals--same old crap with O'bama-he wants the entire country to be a nation of criminals. Let's see how this mess shakes out, because those people that are canceled are canceled and he knows it. So he lied again. Now we are back to the 'tax' again that Justice Roberts was talking about. He told us we would figure it out.
impossible to put the genie back in the bottle after the bottle is shattered...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Dr Phil 230,933
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 104,502
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 2,272
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 6 hr ThomasA 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages