Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
939,841 - 939,860 of 1,102,009 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1022833 Nov 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> CNBC Kentucky's exchange had enrolled a total of 40,572 people in new health coverage as of last Friday morning, with 33,561 of them enrolled in Medicaid, the joint federal-state insurance program for the poor. A total of 7,011 had enrolled in privately sold insurance through Kynect.
That looks like for every one person who works to pay for their insurance, there are about 5 signing up for welfare to get "free" insurance paid for by those same people who work to pay their own health insurance, too.
ObamaKare is nothing more than another Democrat Marxist welfare program. Everyone working will have to pay more so everyone who won't work gets the same things as everyone who works.
There has never been a successful Marxist program in history. ObamaKare will do to our health care system what the so-called "progressives" did to our education system when they changed it from the best in the history of civilization to the most expensive in the world that generates the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world. Only an idiot thinks this won't happen.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1022834 Nov 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
President Obamaís approval rating has dropped to 39 percent amid the problems plaguing the ObamaCare rollout, according to a new poll by Quinnipiac University released Tuesday.
The poll says 54 percent of Americans disapprove of Obamaís job performance and 39 percent approve, which is the presidentís lowest approval rating in the Quinnipiac poll since he became president.
The good news is that if Obama's approval rating dips to 1 percent he will still be President for THREE more years. The bad news for you is that you'll still be a moron forever.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022835 Nov 13, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again Carol, you're spewing your own ignorant hate filled opinion without even a scintilla of evidence to back it up.
Yes the website is a mess but it's being worked on . States who set up their own exchanges like Kentucky are doing fine.
As for people receiving cancelation notices, let's take a closer look at why that's happening . There's a lawsuit being filed against Anthem Blue Cross that illustrates this rather well.
Throughout the entire "If you like your insurance, you can keep it" media debacle, insurers have escaped scrutiny, even when some responsible media outlets are actively debunking claims made all over Fox News.
No one has been asking many questions about how it came to pass that people with policies that would have been grandfathered no longer have those policies? What made them switch, and why?
Two lawsuits filed in Los Angeles this week shed some light on that question. Both allege they were actively pursued by Anthem Blue Cross to switch their policies from a grandfathered contract to a newer one. Because they had pre-existing conditions, Anthem offered to make the switch without any medical underwriting process, which meant they could transition to the new products without any exclusion for their pre-existing condition.
Both chose to make that switch, and both received cancellation notices from Anthem this month informing them they would have to shift to an ACA-compliant product with much higher premiums or shop on the exchange.
Here's the problem. Anthem has chosen to limit their provider networks for the exchange policies, leaving the possibility wide open that people who have doctors they like won't get to keep them under the exchange policies, but instead will have to purchase the non-exchange policy to keep their doctors, forcing them into a higher-cost product than they could otherwise purchase.
Had they not been "twisted" out of their grandfathered policies, they would have been allowed to keep them, and their providers.
So let's face it Carol, it's the insurance industry that's gaming the system to increase their profits and creating this problem.
And once again RealDave sock PDUPONT, you're spewing your own ignorant hate filled opinion without even a scintilla of evidence to back it up...

Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama drives golf carts and relies on teleprompters you nitwit... See the difference you dumbass??

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1022836 Nov 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran away from this yesterday.
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap again Carol! Only three of the proposals in the Contract with America were signed by Clinton. Three were successfully vetoed by him with one veto being overridden. One proposal, the line item veto was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. So in all only three proposals ever made it into law.
Clintonís major contribution was pushing through the 1993 budget bill, which began to reduce what had become a chronic string of federal deficits. Republicans denounced it as the "largest tax increase in history," though in fact it was not a record and also contained some cuts in projected spending. Republican Rep. Newt Gingrich predicted: "The tax increase will kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession will force people off of work and onto unemployment and will actually increase the deficit." But just the opposite happened. Fears of inflation waned and interest rates fell, making money cheaper to borrow for homes, cars and investment. What had been a slow economic recovery turned into a roaring boom, bringing in so much unanticipated tax revenue from rising incomes and stock-market gains that the government actually was running record surpluses by the time Clinton left office.
You were a history teacher? Really?
DBWriter wrote:
I didn't see anything in your post about Clinton threatening to veto the budgets over welfare reform, then caving to the Republican budgets when the entire country thought he was an idiot, and the 1994 elections were a very predictable slaughter. Also, that was the year of HillaryCare and the Jocylyn Elders clown act. That was also the year of the Samalis made Clinton look like an ignorant buffoon.
That was also the years Clinton's idiocy caused the sitting Speaker of the House to lose the election in his district for the first time in the history of the United States.
You really need a history lesson. You don't know shit about American history.
Yet another example of you jousting with a windmill. None of this matters because you offer nothing to replace everything you rant against. Even if your dream to bring the entire government down comes true it would have to be replaced with something other than anarchy. You are nothing more than a frustrated whiner asking dumbass pointless questions.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022837 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is that if Obama's approval rating dips to 1 percent he will still be President for THREE more years. The bad news for you is that you'll still be a moron forever.
"We can admit that there are some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president." James Carville.

You voted for the winner and liar obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you?

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1022838 Nov 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That looks like for every one person who works to pay for their insurance, there are about 5 signing up for welfare to get "free" insurance paid for by those same people who work to pay their own health insurance, too.
ObamaKare is nothing more than another Democrat Marxist welfare program. Everyone working will have to pay more so everyone who won't work gets the same things as everyone who works.
There has never been a successful Marxist program in history. ObamaKare will do to our health care system what the so-called "progressives" did to our education system when they changed it from the best in the history of civilization to the most expensive in the world that generates the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world. Only an idiot thinks this won't happen.
That was the plan all along. It amazes me that these people are cheering for more welfare. The world has turned upside down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#1022839 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"We can admit that there are some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president." James Carville.
You voted for the winner and liar obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you?
It's the culture...
Here's what I won by voting for Obama.
Interest rates are unbelievably low!
Virtually zero inflation!
Stock market setting records!
Retirement savings have been restored!
Forty-plus straight months of job growth in private sector!
Housing market has come back!
Wars ending!

My life is fantastic! How are you losers doing?
LCNLin

United States

#1022841 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
WINNING!!!!!!!!
Yes trolls post all day to each other LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022842 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wars ending!
Yeah you Patrick, factually our little hitler and local radical islamist apologist of the first order you idiot.

Bill Clinton to Obama: Do the right thing, honor YOUR health insurance promise...

Obama bin Lyin, lied to people and now itís up to the president and Patrick to honor their commitment and lie again..

Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama bin Lyin drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit...

See the difference you dumbass??

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1022843 Nov 13, 2013
Brutal New Poll Has Obama's Approval Rating Down To 39%

----> Voters say they trust congressional Republicans over Obama on handling four of these issues ó immigration, the budget, health care, and the economy. <----

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/quinnipiac-pol...

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/quinnipiac-pol...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1022844 Nov 13, 2013
----> Voters say they trust congressional Republicans over Obama on handling four of these issues ó immigration, the budget, health care, and the economy. <----
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1022845 Nov 13, 2013
I am not a crook!

I never tell a lie!

Suckers!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022846 Nov 13, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes trolls post all day to each other LOL
You loser 24/7 spending all day whining about Obama bin Lyin you idiot... Patrick and democRATSs win elections lying, humping the backs of the ignorant and poor...

It's the culture...

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#1022847 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wars ending!
As you can see, he's still a miserable pluck. LMAO.

It's the teahadism.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022849 Nov 13, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see, he's still a miserable pluck. LMAO.
It's the teahadism.
When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama's lies and obamakare, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1022850 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you Patrick, factually our little hitler and local radical islamist apologist of the first order you idiot.
Bill Clinton to Obama: Do the right thing, honor YOUR health insurance promise...
Obama bin Lyin, lied to people and now itís up to the president and Patrick to honor their commitment and lie again..
Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama bin Lyin drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit...
See the difference you dumbass??
It's the culture...
Bill Clinton is saying this to distance Hillary from Obama, seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. Obama can golf, lie or do anything else he wants for the next three years, he's not ever running for anything again. Have at him. He's done a fantastic job digging us out of Bush's recession, mission accomplished!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1022851 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix Obamabots!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
As you all can see, I have brought out another sockpuppet creation from my closet, a true topix favorite, though recycled, ""Homer''.
Please all, welcome him with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Not Surprized''(the very chubby, Obama-chasing Obamabot from a location too embarrassing to print.)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1022852 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
NOT WINNING!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022853 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is saying this to distance Hillary from Obama, seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. Obama can golf, lie or do anything else he wants for the next three years, he's not ever running for anything again. Have at him. He's done a fantastic job digging us out of Bush's recession, mission accomplished!
When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years you dumbass...

Patrick counting 2016 chickens before the 2014 (D)chickens come home to roost you dumbass...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022856 Nov 13, 2013
Crooks!

"One fired, three suspended after undercover health care video"

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23950361/one-fi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,547
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min J RULES 69,107
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••