Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
939,721 - 939,740 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1022693 Nov 12, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Emeem, you totally ignored the Benghazi and Fast & Furious details!
You can hide your head in the sand but reality is still your enemy!
What exactly are you saying that we are doing now that should change to prevent another Benghazi or F & F? Most sane people acknowledge these mistakes and focus on preventing anything like them in the future. Simpleminded hand wringers just whine about things like this and are only interested in pointing out what obviously went wrong. If you're so smart and could have seen these things coming why didn't you contact the government BEFORE they happened?

Location hidden

#1022694 Nov 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your request about changing the thread name needs a little finesse.
'Hillary, our next Lying-Jerk-In-Chief President' would be much more fitting.
That works for me. Call her whatever you want to as long as President is in the list.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022695 Nov 12, 2013
Signs the Progressive Economy is on fire!

The Gubbymint Built it!

China imports....take a breath...

in 2011

1,856,619,546 pairs of shoes into the UNITED STATES...

Total of all footwear imports:

https://www.wewear.org/assets/1/7/usimportsfo...

How many f'ing jobs could this create in the USA?

Location hidden

#1022696 Nov 12, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive / Keynesian Economy is on fire!
You did not built that!
Progressives send these folks some EBT cards!
"Warsaw losing plastics plant, jobs...
PolyOne Designed Structures and Solutions will close a Warsaw plastics factory next year, putting 110 people out of work."
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/2013110...
Your posts are like elevator music. They just drone on and on. I could train a chimp to cut and paste this sh@t.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1022697 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I don't live in your miserable pathetic world, I'm dong fantastic in mine! You right wing morons love to wallow in misery, always looking for the worst in any person or situation. You just can't let go of anything negative. Guess what nobody or nothing is perfect in this real world. Sane adults accept this and enjoy the positives in life. You losers will always be losers because whining is a way of life for you.
Always look on the bright side of life__Eric Idle 1988
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1022698 Nov 12, 2013
OBAMAS AMERICA Baby Shot In The Face And Pregnant Woman Murdered In Detroit
Things seem to only have gotten progressively worse in Detroit since the city declared bankruptcy earlier this year, and the senseless crime happening took a turn for the even-worse this past weekend.
A 1-year-old girl remains hospitalized this evening after being shot in the face Friday night in Detroit.

The girl, who was shot in the cheek while inside a home on Detroitís east side, is at an undisclosed hospital, where she is listed in temporary serious condition, according to Detroit Police Department spokeswoman Kelly Miner.

The shooting happened as part of an escalating neighborhood dispute in the 15000 block of Rossini about 11:45 p.m. Friday, Miner said in an e-mail.

The girl was struck after a shooter fired into a house during a party. Police have no description of a suspect or vehicle, and the investigation is continuing.

The shooting comes toward the end of a particularly violent week in the city, which included the fatal shooting of a pregnant woman Sunday, whose child was delivered by emergency C-section after the incident and died later that week.

PRIDE PROUD REALTIME LOONS SCUMBAGS YEAH

Location hidden

#1022699 Nov 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
hahahahahaha Bill Clinton criticizes Obama saying President 'should honor his health care pledge' by letting consumers keep existing coverage
Obama has come under pressure in recent weeks as millions of Americans started receiving insurance cancellation letters. the First Black Presidents doesnt agree with the First African American President hahahahahahahahahah lolololololololololo still waiting for a REAL FIRST BLACK AMERICAN PRESIDENT two fake ones so far
That's not a bad idea. If the government expands medicare to include everyone then Obama could honor his pledge. He has three years left, maybe he'll use your idea. Send him an email about your plan to socialize health care. Then you could take credit for being the First Moron with a good idea!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022700 Nov 12, 2013
Signs the Progressive / Keynesian Economy is on fire!

We did not make those jeans!!!!!

"In 2010, approximately 98% of denim jeans available at U.S. retailers were imported. A record 604.9 million denim jeans were imported into the U.S. in 2010."

http://www.cottoninc.com/corporate/Market-Dat...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1022704 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a bad idea. If the government expands medicare to include everyone then Obama could honor his pledge. He has three years left, maybe he'll use your idea. Send him an email about your plan to socialize health care. Then you could take credit for being the First Moron with a good idea!
How about this instead, phag: we repeal it completely (coming soon to a country near you)......:-)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022705 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are like elevator music. They just drone on and on. I could train a chimp to cut and paste this sh@t.
You are only encouraging me!

Signs the Progressive / Keynesian economy is on fire!
US imports....

$1,488,889,725 in belts from China!!!!!!!!
Since 2009!

http://panjiva.com/trendspotting/imports/Unit...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1022707 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont steal my lines, chimp.......
Jane

Salt Lake City, UT

#1022708 Nov 12, 2013
Has anybody heard of clarity PPM? I've been trying to do some research on it and I haven't found anything yet. Any information would be very helpful. http://globalpmsystems.com/aboutcaclarity.htm...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022709 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
That works for me. Call her whatever you want to as long as President is in the list.
Your posts are like elevator music. They just drone on and on. I could train a chimp to cut and paste this sh@t
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022710 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are like elevator music. They just drone on and on. I could train a chimp to cut and paste this sh@t

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022711 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I don't live in your miserable pathetic world, I'm dong fantastic in mine! You right wing morons love to wallow in misery, always looking for the worst in any person or situation. You just can't let go of anything negative. Guess what nobody or nothing is perfect in this real world. Sane adults accept this and enjoy the positives in life. You losers will always be losers because whining is a way of life for you.
Keep your eyes straight ahead and bend over. Shut up and be happy!

You can't get pregnant this way!

Good Night, Pollyanna!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022712 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022713 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
A mind like yours prevents you from ever being raped.
Gov Chris Christie RINO

Lillington, NC

#1022714 Nov 12, 2013
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie could face a strong challenge not only from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton if he seeks the presidency in 2016 but also from his own party, a new NBC News poll reveals.
The survey of 1,003 adults released Tuesday, shows Clinton with 44 percent support, while Christie trails at 34 percent.
Neither Clinton nor Christie have formally announced their intentions for 2016, but both are considered their parties' top contenders.
ObamaCare: You Can Win With The Facts
Christie was re-elected in New Jersey last week by a huge margin. According to the NBC poll conducted Nov. 7-11 by Princeton Survey Research Associates International, he would pull 32 percent of Republican support in the GOP primaries if they were held today, with 31 percent of Republicans backing another candidate.
By comparison, Clinton would have a much easier time in her party primaries, with 66 percent of Democrats saying they would back her as opposed to 14 percent who said they would vote for another candidate.
"A third of the vote is not a bad showing in a party primary with [potentially] 10 candidates, but the first primary is more than two years away," said Princeton research CEO G. Evans Witt of Christie's poll numbers.
The survey, however, showed that Christie could have a tough time overcoming geographical divisions within his party. While Republicans in the Northeast would support him by a 57 percent to 22 percent margin, his support is much weaker in other parts of the country, the survey found.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/hillary-clint...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie started out good.Now
he is playing both sides of the game!He is nothing
but a Republican In Name Only (RINO)!!!!!!

Location hidden

#1022715 Nov 12, 2013
Here's an intellectual interlude to the moron spammerfest:
I paid 11% interest on a mortgage and had any pay raises I got gobbled up by inflation while trying to raise a family. Do you have any idea how unimportant rehashing Benghazi or Fast & Furious or any of these other phony conspiracies is to middle class working people? No you don't, Obama does though. That's why you right wing morons are losers and will continue to be losers. Obama will continue to improve the economy and try to make health care affordable to needy Americans while you whine away and spin spam.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1022716 Nov 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
hahahahahaha Bill Clinton criticizes Obama saying President 'should honor his health care pledge' by letting consumers keep existing coverage
Obama has come under pressure in recent weeks as millions of Americans started receiving insurance cancellation letters. the First Black Presidents doesnt agree with the First African American President hahahahahahahahahah lolololololololololo still waiting for a REAL FIRST BLACK AMERICAN PRESIDENT two fake ones so far

Once someone informs Obama that he lied, he'll blame it on his cracker half.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE