Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394429 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1023295 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and, just a few days ago, you're lying a$$ was claiming they weren't being cancelled at all, just re-written. You're almost as dumb as realtime, and that's quite a feat!
The cancelled policies ARE being rewritten and the insured have been told their policy will be automatically renewed under the new terms unless they opt to purchase insurance elsewhere.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1023297 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just you rethugs who can't tell truth from fiction. That's what happens when you take your cues from nutcases.
FACT: "Viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...
SHT! realtime and sonic are the most dedicated fox viewers on here.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1023298 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only "spam" to an cretin.
lily says an cretin should use English. But then she also shops at walgrens (whever the fck that is)

LMAO!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1023299 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupid...under the terms of the ACA, "No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
People should have known that they didn't have the option of running out AFTER passing the Affordable Care Act and purchasing insurance that did not meet the requirements of the health care reform law. It's common sense...Oh, what am I thinking, you have no common sense. Your just plain stupid.
I've noticed you can't post without using insults. That's a sure sign of being a fckn hypocrit.

"Bill Clinton:'President Should Honor the Commitment' and Let People Keep Their Insurance Plans"

Bill Clinton says you're fckn stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1023301 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The cancelled policies ARE being rewritten and the insured have been told their policy will be automatically renewed under the new terms unless they opt to purchase insurance elsewhere.
"The cancelled policies"

But you said they weren't cancelled at all. And now you're lying again. Maybe you suffer PTSD as defined by dumbstein.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1023302 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War" Hahahaha...what a fckn moron. No wonder you defend her.
"In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) added PTSD to the third edition of its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-III) nosologic classification scheme "
Idiot libturd thinks the iraq war started pre-1980. Stupid fckn sheep!
Oh stop trying to change the subject. It doesn't matter one iota when the term PTSD was coined. What matters is that those who suffer from PTSD should be denied access to assault weapons. That is what Dianne Feinstein said....she did not say all veterans suffer from PTSD. My point was...THAT WAS A LIE. Grow up and get an education.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1023304 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupid...under the terms of the ACA, "No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
People should have known that they didn't have the option of running out AFTER passing the Affordable Care Act and purchasing insurance that did not meet the requirements of the health care reform law. It's common sense...Oh, what am I thinking, you have no common sense. Your just plain stupid.
"no matter how we reform healthcare...no matter what"

stupid sheep.
Mr Lib

United States

#1023305 Nov 13, 2013
Bg Al is coming. He wants to be with his "main man", No Surprize.

:)
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023307 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. When did Bush ever serve a day in the active military?
Tell me why you added "active" military to your ridiculous question. Oh, yeah ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023309 Nov 13, 2013
Why did this administration require consumers to first create online accounts at HealthCare.gov before they could shop for health plans?

That's the question - and the answer - the House Oversight Committee Chairman wants to know. It runs counter to the common e-commerce practice of allowing anonymous window-shopping.

The House Homeland Security Committee is also holding a hearing Wednesday on the health care website focusing on whether personal information is adequately protected.

http://news.msn.com/us/house-oversight-panel-...

Anyone believe this is just another "technical" issue?

Besides everyone on the left, I mean.
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023310 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
But since you're too dumb to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.

Your turn: Obama's military service???
Jeff

United States

#1023311 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?

Stay the hell out of the military if you know what's good for you.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1023312 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. When did Clinton ever serve a day in the active military?
Tell me. When did Obama ever serve a day in the active military?

You and yours are the ones who are making a big deal out of Bush's non-existent "military service". Not me.

Without a doubt, Bush and Clinton should have "manned up" and allowed themselves to be drafted but, as we soon learned, military service isn't for everyone.

The United States was not engaged in any active military conflict when Obama was of draft age. So, there was no draft for him to avoid. He says he would have enlisted if needed. We'll never know.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1023313 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
SHT! realtime and sonic are the most dedicated fox viewers on here.
As the saying goes, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1023314 Nov 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Why did this administration require consumers to first create online accounts at HealthCare.gov before they could shop for health plans?
That's the question - and the answer - the House Oversight Committee Chairman wants to know. It runs counter to the common e-commerce practice of allowing anonymous window-shopping.
The House Homeland Security Committee is also holding a hearing Wednesday on the health care website focusing on whether personal information is adequately protected.
http://news.msn.com/us/house-oversight-panel-...
Anyone believe this is just another "technical" issue?
Besides everyone on the left, I mean.
The Magic Negro wants to know how many hairs are on your head. Teasing you with "affordable" Healthcare, he gets you to give up all of your information.

This is like internet "phishing schemes". I just received an email today from my U.S. Representative detailing the shocking lack of any security at Healthcare.gov and the deer-in-the-headlights response from the Magic Negro Boobs during Congressional investigations about it.

Have you also had people on the street express amazement that this jerk is still alive like I have? It's growing louder, too.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1023315 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed you can't post without using insults. That's a sure sign of being a fckn hypocrit.
"Bill Clinton:'President Should Honor the Commitment' and Let People Keep Their Insurance Plans"
Bill Clinton says you're fckn stupid.
Aw, I touched a nerve. LMAO.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1023316 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"no matter how we reform healthcare...no matter what"
stupid sheep.
He's talking about policies in existence BEFORE health reform. Your really are dense.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1023317 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As the saying goes, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
You've taken that advice to heart, Dood. Look in the mirror.

You can't get your own worst enemy any closer than that!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1023318 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR. She never said that. What she said was "that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally" should not have access assault weapons. Everyone should agree with her.
Dianne Feinstein verbatim:
"…what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon."
"uselesssinceforever "
My post rearding funnystien's comment was reported by Burt Prelutsky of the LA Times. E - mail Mr. Prelutsky and tell him he is liar.
Peace
KMA
Mr Lib

United States

#1023319 Nov 13, 2013
8016USACinch wrote:
<quoted text> But since you're too dumb to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.
Your turn: Obama's military service???
Yeah, two years of National Guard service safe in the rear while everyone else went to Vietnam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Guru 216,450
AG Lynch proves to be a deceptive liar. 22 min They cannot kill ... 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 49 min They cannot kill ... 2,126
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 55 min A Noted Observer 48
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 60,011
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1,101
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages