Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404466 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Mr Lib

United States

#1023328 Nov 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro wants to know how many hairs are on your head. Teasing you with "affordable" Healthcare, he gets you to give up all of your information.
Let's talk about the "Magic Chimp" and how he had the NSA engage in mass illegal spying on the public using the phone companies.

You do remember that don't you?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1023329 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Night all. The dumbed down Rethugs are always entertaining.
democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant, poor and dupes fools like you old woman...

It's the culture...
Mr Lib

United States

#1023330 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Obama bin Lyin drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit... See the difference you dumbass??
It's the culture...
If you can't see Chimp's National Guard service was a cheap dodge out of Vietnam, then you're the dumbass.
Sue

Paragould, AR

#1023331 Nov 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave, who loves to call others stupid and dumb, has just claimed ownership to one of the most ignorant statements ever written on Topix.
Dave to his wife:'Aw shucks, honey, just cuz me and Susie are totally naked and chompin' on each others groins don't mean we're havin' sexual relations...honest!'
I've yet to read an Obamabot as indoctrinated as that fool. He's still trying to deny Obama lied about keeping our doctors and insurance plans.
This Obama care won't effect him he is probably geting medicade and has no insurance worries.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1023332 Nov 13, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about the "Magic Chimp" and how he had the NSA engage in mass illegal spying on the public using the phone companies.
You do remember that don't you?
Funny to me that Reagan owes his acting career to a chimp and his former vice president mates with a chimp to produce a future president obama. Weird!

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023333 Nov 13, 2013
8016USACinch wrote:
<quoted text> But since you're too dumb to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.
Your turn: Obama's military service???
You summarized his military career much better than I did.

Except to repeat again that Bush did inquire about volunteering for active duty service with the Air Force in a program called Palace Alert - which deployed F-102 pilots to Europe and Southeast Asia including Vietnam and Thailand - according to three pilots in his squadron, but he didn't have the necessary flying experience (500 hours) at the time and the F-102 would soon be retired.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1023334 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop trying to change the subject. It doesn't matter one iota when the term PTSD was coined. What matters is that those who suffer from PTSD should be denied access to assault weapons. That is what Dianne Feinstein said....she did not say all veterans suffer from PTSD. My point was...THAT WAS A LIE. Grow up and get an education.
that wasn't my "lie", stupid. I read your post and came away with a different take. She's an idiot, your type of politician. Haha
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1023335 Nov 13, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't see Chimp's National Guard service was a cheap dodge out of Vietnam, then you're the dumbass.
Yet Obama still drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit... See the difference you dumbass??

democRATs deserve BETTER than a fraud Obama bin Lyin, the Snake Oil salesman who hood winks the ignorant, poor and dupes fools like you idiot..

It's the culture...
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023336 Nov 13, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, two years of National Guard service safe in the rear while everyone else went to Vietnam.
Obama served how long in the military?
Mr Lib

United States

#1023337 Nov 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In November 1970, Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian, commander of the 111th Fighter Squadron, recommended that Bush be promoted to First Lieutenant, calling him "a dynamic outstanding young officer" who stood out as "a top notch fighter interceptor pilot." He said that "Lt. Bush's skills far exceed his contemporaries," and that "he is a natural leader whom his contemporaries look to for leadership. Lt. Bush is also a good follower with outstanding disciplinary traits and an impeccable military bearing." Bush was promoted.
The day before Killian's evaluation, I can visualize an envelope stuffed with cash in the top drawer of his desk with the scribbled words:

"Take care of my boy. There will be more."
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023338 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: At the height of the Vietnam War, Bush picked the Texas Air National Guard. Active duty in the Guard is not the same as ACTIVE duty in the military. He was draft dodging, pure and simple and he never completed his commitment to the Air National Guard.
Barack Hussein Obama served how long in the military?
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023339 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Obama bin Lyin drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit... See the difference you dumbass??
It's the culture...
Mr Lib forgot to say how long Barack Hussein Obama served in the military. LOL
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023340 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Night all. The dumbed down Rethugs are always entertaining.
Going to bed instead of answering how long Barack Hussein Obama served in the military? Naughty-naughty!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1023341 Nov 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak English you cretin!
Are you all Sarah Palin clones? Kerrristttt.
evening, chickenshit

10 year old: why does our stupid looking president talk so funny?
Mr Lib

United States

#1023342 Nov 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In September 1973, Bush requested discharge from Texas Air National Guard service to attend Harvard Business School as a full time student.
Mr. Nookular goes to Harvard.
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023343 Nov 13, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
So how long did Barack Hussein Obama serve in the military?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1023344 Nov 13, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
The day before Killian's evaluation, I can visualize an envelope stuffed with cash in the top drawer of his desk with the scribbled words:
"Take care of my boy. There will be more."
You voted for the winner and liar Obama bin Lyin and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you dumbass?

It's the culture...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1023345 Nov 13, 2013
better get Sasha and Malia on pills asap, as soon as they can they'll be spreading their legs all over town.
8016USACinch

Satellite Beach, FL

#1023347 Nov 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You summarized his military career much better than I did.
Except to repeat again that Bush did inquire about volunteering for active duty service with the Air Force in a program called Palace Alert - which deployed F-102 pilots to Europe and Southeast Asia including Vietnam and Thailand - according to three pilots in his squadron, but he didn't have the necessary flying experience (500 hours) at the time and the F-102 would soon be retired.
And you brought it to the conclusion it needed. Thank you. But why won't the Obamabots reveal how long Barack Hussein Obama served in the military?
Mr Lib

United States

#1023348 Nov 13, 2013
8016USACinch wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Hussein Obama served how long in the military?
Who cares?

As if the miitary is some sacred institution which has the right to determine who's patriotic and who's not.

Join the Army and end up like Pat Tillman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 219,530
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Sublime1 103,186
News Chicago police union asks cops to not volunteer... 1 hr bozo 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,248
News Filipino Food Megastore Seafood City Following ... 9 hr Guest 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr GEORGIA 1,800

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages