Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278006 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1022838 Nov 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That looks like for every one person who works to pay for their insurance, there are about 5 signing up for welfare to get "free" insurance paid for by those same people who work to pay their own health insurance, too.
ObamaKare is nothing more than another Democrat Marxist welfare program. Everyone working will have to pay more so everyone who won't work gets the same things as everyone who works.
There has never been a successful Marxist program in history. ObamaKare will do to our health care system what the so-called "progressives" did to our education system when they changed it from the best in the history of civilization to the most expensive in the world that generates the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world. Only an idiot thinks this won't happen.
That was the plan all along. It amazes me that these people are cheering for more welfare. The world has turned upside down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1022839 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"We can admit that there are some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president." James Carville.
You voted for the winner and liar obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you?
It's the culture...
Here's what I won by voting for Obama.
Interest rates are unbelievably low!
Virtually zero inflation!
Stock market setting records!
Retirement savings have been restored!
Forty-plus straight months of job growth in private sector!
Housing market has come back!
Wars ending!

My life is fantastic! How are you losers doing?
LCNLin

United States

#1022841 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
WINNING!!!!!!!!
Yes trolls post all day to each other LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022842 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wars ending!
Yeah you Patrick, factually our little hitler and local radical islamist apologist of the first order you idiot.

Bill Clinton to Obama: Do the right thing, honor YOUR health insurance promise...

Obama bin Lyin, lied to people and now itís up to the president and Patrick to honor their commitment and lie again..

Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama bin Lyin drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit...

See the difference you dumbass??

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1022843 Nov 13, 2013
Brutal New Poll Has Obama's Approval Rating Down To 39%

----> Voters say they trust congressional Republicans over Obama on handling four of these issues ó immigration, the budget, health care, and the economy. <----

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/quinnipiac-pol...

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/quinnipiac-pol...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1022844 Nov 13, 2013
----> Voters say they trust congressional Republicans over Obama on handling four of these issues ó immigration, the budget, health care, and the economy. <----
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1022845 Nov 13, 2013
I am not a crook!

I never tell a lie!

Suckers!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022846 Nov 13, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes trolls post all day to each other LOL
You loser 24/7 spending all day whining about Obama bin Lyin you idiot... Patrick and democRATSs win elections lying, humping the backs of the ignorant and poor...

It's the culture...

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#1022847 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wars ending!
As you can see, he's still a miserable pluck. LMAO.

It's the teahadism.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022849 Nov 13, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see, he's still a miserable pluck. LMAO.
It's the teahadism.
When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama's lies and obamakare, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1022850 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you Patrick, factually our little hitler and local radical islamist apologist of the first order you idiot.
Bill Clinton to Obama: Do the right thing, honor YOUR health insurance promise...
Obama bin Lyin, lied to people and now itís up to the president and Patrick to honor their commitment and lie again..
Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama bin Lyin drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit...
See the difference you dumbass??
It's the culture...
Bill Clinton is saying this to distance Hillary from Obama, seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. Obama can golf, lie or do anything else he wants for the next three years, he's not ever running for anything again. Have at him. He's done a fantastic job digging us out of Bush's recession, mission accomplished!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1022851 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix Obamabots!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
As you all can see, I have brought out another sockpuppet creation from my closet, a true topix favorite, though recycled, ""Homer''.
Please all, welcome him with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Not Surprized''(the very chubby, Obama-chasing Obamabot from a location too embarrassing to print.)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1022852 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
NOT WINNING!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1022853 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is saying this to distance Hillary from Obama, seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. Obama can golf, lie or do anything else he wants for the next three years, he's not ever running for anything again. Have at him. He's done a fantastic job digging us out of Bush's recession, mission accomplished!
When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years you dumbass...

Patrick counting 2016 chickens before the 2014 (D)chickens come home to roost you dumbass...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022856 Nov 13, 2013
Crooks!

"One fired, three suspended after undercover health care video"

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23950361/one-fi...
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1022858 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an example, here I am using a variety of my many sockpuppets to repeat over and over the very same post:
<quoted text>
<quoted text><quoted text>
<quoted text>
And as you can clearly see, no one answers my posts but me. This is why I must keep up the sockpuppetry and the mindless, maniacal judging. If I don't do this I am invisible to my dear friends here on my thread. It makes me feel important and significant!!!
It helps to avert some of the time I spend sitting all day in front of my mirror chanting: "I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Hugs! Not Surprized!!!!!!
Not Surprized!

Location hidden

#1022859 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years you dumbass...
Patrick counting 2016 chickens before the 2014 (D)chickens come home to roost you dumbass...
It's the culture...
Teabaggers are old news. Republicans have tired of your lunacy and suicidal political stunts. Its over, whiners with nothing to offer are finished. You don't matter any more, you're moot.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1022862 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do! I and all my sockpuppets troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from OBAMABOT FANTASYLAND to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of OBAMABOT trolls!!! It's lonely being an OBAMABOT troll my friend. NOT WINNING!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo Not Surprized!
Not Surprized!
Jessie

United States

#1022863 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wars ending!
1.39% Qunnipiac Poll, 37% Rasmussun you're not winning Sherlock!
2.Interest rates low trying to keep economy from totally bottoming out.
3.Inflation is out of control in some sectors of our economy, groceries, utilities, fuel, have all seen huge increases since 2008.
4.Retirement savings for many don't exist...neither do jobs.
5.Stock market is high due to artificial 85 billion infusion per month of freshly printed money.
6.Private sector jobs are low paying part time jobs by 90%.
7.Housing market has seen some increase after complete bottoming.
8.Iraq is falling apart and we're still in Afghanistan.
9.Life for you is fantastic because you're delusional.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022864 Nov 13, 2013
Now is the time when Democrats call polls dumb...

"Congressional Approval Sinks to Record Low"

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165809/congression...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Dr Guru 197,043
abby9-3-15 50 min Kuuipo 9
abby9-2-15 54 min boundary painter 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min boundary painter 6,440
amy 9-3-15 1 hr boundary painter 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 54,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 100,672
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages