Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,966)

Showing posts 939,301 - 939,320 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still dancing around your dumbass claim that "Anyone that wants a job can find one.".
There is no ambiguity in your claim, jobs are available. If that is the case then Obama has provided jobs for everyone that wants one. Quite an accomplishment by any standard.
This time, read the post, dufus.

"Can find a job" means has the opportunity. This is different than "will find a job". A person has to want to find a job to to take advantage of the opportunity to have a job, like one of the jobs the 30+ million illegal aliens are here doing, for instance.
If you know someone who wants to work but doesn't have a job, just go right back to that illegal alien you found and say "That job belongs to American citizens. If you don't give that job to this American citizen who wants to work, well, we have a president that will enforce the existing immigration laws and kick your ass all the way back to where you came from."
Problem solved.
THE WORD OF GOD BIBLE

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

arallel Between King Zedekiah & President Obama

King Zedekiah was the last king of Judah. Zedekiah's original name was Mattaniah, but he changed his name for political reasons when Nebuchadnezzar placed him on the throne. The prophet Jeremiah was his counselor. King Zedekiah was a wicked man and "he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord" (2 Kings 24:19-20, Jeremiah 52:2-3). King Zedekiah rejected the Word of the Lord and rebelled against Babylon and entered into an alliance with Hophra, the king (Pharaoh) of Egypt. This alliance led to the third siege and complete destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian Empire.

Obama is the current President of the United States of America, but no one can say for sure where the country will be after his second term. Obama was known as Barry Soetoro as a child, but his name was changed to Barack Hussein Obama when politics and his presidential destiny became the objective for his career path. Jeremiah Wright was Obama's pastor for more than 20 years. Obama professes to be a Christian and should know the Bible and support God's Word. However, Obama is not faithful to God's commands. Obama blatantly supports Islam, promotes gay marriage, and forces everyone to pay for abortions through his evil healthcare reform act known as Obamacare. Obama is doing that which is evil in the sight of the Lord. Obama has entered into an alliance with Morsi, the president and self-proclaimed Pharaoh of Egypt, and with the Muslim Brotherhood. Time will tell if this alliance will lead to the destruction of the USA Empire.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. You f*cking idiot trying to make your candidate's loss into some kind of victory.
Mccauliff was a terrible candidate.He never held any office before running for Governor. Is is disliked by Republicans & would likely receive no vote from Republicans or centrist & right leaning independents.
The only reason he won was because you f*cking idiots ran a far right Tea Party whacko.
This is just another case of the TEA Party costing the Republican Party.
Another sign the Tea Party will hurt the Republicans in 2014.
And it took an Obama bundler to finance a Libertarian candidate that pulled 10 times as many votes than was ever pulled by a Libertarian candidate in Virginia for the Democrat to squeak out a win by the skin of his teeth.
I wonder if there were any of those magic voting machines where not one person in a million pressed the wrong button by mistake.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Where was the MSM...Virginia is for Lovers...

and it can wait until after the election...

"The inspector general at the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission are conducting separate inquiries into actions involving McAuliffe’s GreenTech Automotive company and its use of a federal investor-visa program"

http://watchdog.org/114241/terry-mcauliffe-go...
THE WORD OF GOD BIBLE

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

he Rapture is the event that will bring the “Church Age” to a close. The Church Age began on the day of Pentecost after Jesus ascended to Heaven. At the time, God sent His Holy Spirit just as Jesus had promised. The Holy Spirit was sent to empower Christians to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire world.(Acts 1-2)
The Church Age will end with the Rapture. This will usher in the next period of time known as "The Tribulation". The Tribulation is a seven-year period (see chart above for complete timeline) set aside for the national redemption of Israel and for God’s judgment on a Christ rejecting Gentile world. God’s wrath will be unleashed over all the earth as the Anti-Christ rules and reigns during this period.(Revelation 6-18)
Many refuse to believe in these approaching events for various reasons. One mentioned often is that the word “Rapture” is not in the Bible. Nothing could be further from the truth. The word “Rapture” has been translated into other terms for an easier understanding throughout the Bible’s history.(link: Origin of the Bible)That being said, the Bible makes it clear that God will remove His Church (all true Christians) prior to the onset of The Tribulation.
The dictionary defines Rapture as “The transporting of a person from one place to another, especially to heaven.” This is what the Bible says will happen. To prove this point, included below is a key verse of Scripture in both the New International Version (1985 AD) and the Latin Vulgate (380 AD).
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (NIV- 1985 AD)
Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (LV- 380 AD)
Nolumus autem vos ignorare fratres de dormientibus ut non contristemini sicut et ceteri qui spem non habent. Si enim credimus quod Iesus mortuus est et resurrexit ita et Deus eos qui dormierunt per Iesum adducet cum eo. Hoc enim vobis dicimus in verbo Domini quia nos qui vivimus qui residui sumus in adventum Domini non praeveniemus eos qui dormierunt. Quoniam ipse Dominus in iussu et in voce archangeli et in tuba Dei descendet de caelo et mortui qui in Christo sunt resurgent primi. Deinde nos qui vivimus qui relinquimur simul rapiemur cum illis in nubibus obviam Domino in aera et sic semper cum Domino erimus. Itaque consolamini invicem in verbis istis.
Note “caught up” in the NIV and “rapiemur” in the LV. Rapiemur is translated to mean “snatch” or “carry off”. When all the other Latin words are translated into English, the term “caught up” is indeed an accurate synonym for the word “rapiemur” or “rapture”. Thus the word Rapture is indeed in the Bible. It’s just restated in more descriptive words that portray the true meaning.
God has described the event in His Word and He has also told us when it will happen. Below are two verses that prove the Rapture will occur just prior to The Tribulation. Included are both the New International Version (1985 AD) and the Latin Vulgate (380 AD).
1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NIV- 1985 AD)
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say putting the country in the condition where unemployment benefits have to be extended from 26 weeks to 99 weeks, putting the burden of an unpayable debt onto every future taxpayer, opening the border to an invasion of foreigners and allowing them to dictate our government, creating an economy that puts 5 people into poverty for every 1 person it allows a living wage, and causing tens of millions of Americans to lose their health insurance fits the description of "hosed", wouldn't you?
The OWS type commie-gestapo ought to add another list of ho'ser's of the gestapo IRS.

Lazy azzed, system fwee riding, baby mamas.

FOR those who are suckered in by them-

Any and ALL support extorted by these low life types- should be tax decutable, FOR the payees(ie: hosed) of.
And any and ALL support paid to same types, should entered into the fwee riders givverment social program files, and applied as INCOME, ie: DEDUCTABLE from what the fwee riders drain from the system regularly.

Don't like living hard like the honest and DECENT types have to--TOO BAD...slackerTics.
THE WORD OF GOD BIBLE

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Are you born again? This is one of life's most important questions. Jesus Christ said, "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3). It is not enough to reply, "I belong to the church; I suppose I'm a Christian." Thousands of nominal Christians show none of the signs of being born again which the Scriptures have given us—many listed in the First Epistle of John.
No Habitual Sinning
First of all, John wrote: "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin" (I John 3:9). "Whosoever is born of God sinneth not" (5:18). A person who has been born again, or regenerated, does not habitually commit sin. He no longer sins with his heart and will and whole inclination. There was probably a time when he did not think about whether his actions were sinful or not, and he did not always feel grieved after doing evil. There was no quarrel between him and sin; they were friends. But the true Christian hates sin, flees from it, fights against it, considers it his greatest plague, resents the burden of its presence, mourns when he falls under its influence, and longs to be completely delivered from it. Sin no longer pleases him, nor is it even a matter of indifference to him; it has become a horrible thing which he hates. However, he cannot eliminate its presence within him. If he said that he had no sin, he would be lying (I John 1:8). But he can say that he hates sin and that the great desire of his soul is not to commit sin at all. He cannot prevent bad thoughts from entering his mind, or shortcomings, omissions, and defects from appealing in both his words and his actions. He knows that "in many things we offend all" (James 3:2). But he can truly say, in the sight of God, that these things cause him grief and sorrow and that his whole nature does not consent to them. What would the apostle say about you? Are you born again?
Believing in Christ
Second, John wrote: "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God" (I John 5:1). A man who is born again, or regenerated, believes that Jesus Christ is the only Savior who can pardon his soul, that He is the divine person appointed by God the Father for this very purpose, and beside Him there is no Savior at all. In himself he sees nothing but unworthiness. But he has full confidence in Christ, and trusting in Him, he believes that his sins are all forgiven. He believes that, because he has accepted Christ's finished work and death on the cross, he is considered righteous in God's sight, and he may look forward to death and judgment without alarm. He may have fears and doubts. He may sometimes tell you that he feels as if he had no faith at all. But ask him if he is willing to trust in anything instead of Christ, and see what he will say. Ask him if he will rest his hope of eternal life on his own goodness, his own works, his prayers, his minister, or his church, and listen to his reply. What would the apostle say about you? Are you born again?
Practicing Righteousness
Third, John wrote: "Every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him" (I John 2:29). The man who is born again, or regenerated, is a holy man. He endeavors to live according to God's will, to do the things that please God and to avoid the things that God hates. He wishes to continually look to Christ as his example as well as his Savior and to prove himself to be Christ's friend by doing whatever He commands.
THE WORD OF GOD BIBLE

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Practicing Righteousness

Third, John wrote: "Every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him" (I John 2:29). The man who is born again, or regenerated, is a holy man. He endeavors to live according to God's will, to do the things that please God and to avoid the things that God hates. He wishes to continually look to Christ as his example as well as his Savior and to prove himself to be Christ's friend by doing whatever He commands. He knows he is not perfect. He is painfully aware of his indwelling corruption. He finds an evil principle within himself that is constantly warring against grace and trying to draw him away from God. But he does not consent to it, though he cannot prevent its presence. Though he may sometimes feel so low that he questions whether or not he is a Christian at all, he will be able to say with John Newton, "I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am." What would the apostle say about you? Are you born again?

Loving Other Christians

Fourth, John wrote: "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren" (I John 3:14). A man who is born again has a special love for all true disciples of Christ. Like his Father in heaven, he loves all men with a great general love, but he has a special love for those who share his faith in Christ. Like his Lord and Savior, he loves the worst of sinners and could weep over them; but he has a peculiar love for those who are believers. He is never so much at home as when he is in their company. He feels they are all members of the same family. They are his fellow soldiers, fighting against the same enemy. They are his fellow travelers, journeying along the same road. He understands them, and they understand him. They may be very different from himself in many ways—in rank, in station and in wealth. But that does not matter. They are his Father's sons and daughters and he cannot help loving them. What would the apostle say about you? Are you born again?
THE WORD OF GOD BIBLE

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Overcoming the World

Fifth, John wrote: "Whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world" (I John 5:4). A man who is born again does not use the world's opinion as his standard of right and wrong. He does not mind going against the world's ways, ideas and customs. What men think or say no longer concerns him. He overcomes the love of the world. He finds no pleasure in things which seem to bring happiness to most people. To him they seem foolish and unworthy of an immortal being. He loves God's praise more than man's praise. He fears offending God more than offending man. It is unimportant to him whether he is blamed or praised; his first aim is to please God. What would the apostle say about you? Are you born again?

Keeping Oneself Pure

Sixth, John wrote: "He that is begotten of God keepeth himself'(I John 5:18). A man who is born again is careful of his own soul. He tries not only to avoid sin but also to avoid everything which may lead to it. He is careful about the company he keeps. He knows that evil communications corrupt the heart and that evil is more catching than good, just as disease is more infectious than health. He is careful about the use of his time; his chief desire is to spend it profitable. He desires to live like a soldier in an enemy country—to wear his armor continually and to be prepared for temptation. He is diligent to be watchful, humble, prayerful man. What would the apostle say about you? Are you born again?

The Test

These are the six great marks of a born again Christian. There is a vast difference in the depth and distinctness of these marks in different people. In some they are faint and hardly noticeable. In others they are bold, plain and unmistakable, so anyone may read them. Some of these marks are more visible than others in each individual. Seldom are all equally evident in any one person. But still, after every allowance, here we find boldly painted six marks of being born of God. How should we react to these things? We can logically come to only one conclusion—only those who are born again have these six characteristics, and those who do not have these marks are not born again. This seems to be the conclusion to which the apostle intended us to come. Do you have these characteristics? Are you born again?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead Carol, go off on a tangent when cornered with facts. And you're full of crap as usual.
1.Forcing a woman to undergo an unnecessary and invasive medical procedure when she chooses the exercise her legal right to terminate a pregnancy is bullying.
2.Forcing citizens to jump through hoops to exercise their right to vote is bullying.
3.Treating individuals as second class citizens because of their sexual orientation is bullying. These are all right wing actions.
1. Yes it is.
2. No it's not-you want to vote in America-IDENTIFY AND VERIFY...or don't let the door hit you in crack that your head is stuck up on the way out.
3. Not exactly-it's just plain old SEXISM.

Keep trying though PDuPont, you do on occasion exhibit at least SOME signs of actual logical brain cell function.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean these 1%'ers were living right next to Pelosi and Obama and, like Pelosi and Obama, love to spend money, and both Pelosi and Obama supported the movement that opposed these 1%'ers being in such close proximity and their generous contributions to both Pelosi and Obama?
Do I understand that correctly?
See: "limousine liberal"

Limousine liberal (or latte liberal) is a deragatory term used to describe a rich liberal who considers themself a champion of the poor and downtrodden, but lives a lifestyle of wealth and luxury.

Limousine liberals can usually be identified by any combination of the following behavior:

- They support gun control, but they go everywhere surrounded by armed bodyguards.

- They have a soft-on-crime stance, but they live in gated, private communities where there is no threat of crime.

- They tell people to ride bikes and use public transportation to reduce oil consumption, while themselves traveling around the world in private jets and rented luxury SUVs.

- They join organizations like PETA because they believe that killing animals is wrong, but they wear expensive leather belts and shoes.

Limousine liberal is mostly an American term. In Austrialia, an equivalent term is "chardonnay socialist", while in France the equivalent term is gauche caviar (caviar left).
"Famous limousine liberals include such people as Arianna Huffington, Michael Moore, Martin Sheen, Jane Fonda, Sean Penn, and Barbra Streisand."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Pass it so we can see what's in it...

now we see...

"David Cutler, one of the top health-care economists in the U.S., wrote a memo to Larry Summers in 2010 warning him that the team in charge of implementing Obamacare was not up to the job...."

and this...

"The memo is eerily prophetic: The key people were analysts with no experience in project management, technology, startups or the insurance business; responsibility was too diffused; the staff didn’t understand either the magnitude or the urgency of what they had taken on; and neither the Department of Health and Human Services nor the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, to which most of the job had been delegated, had the personnel or technical experience to manage it well..."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-05/obam...

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

FYI!!!!!!!!!! A sharing moment,,,,,,,,,,

Some news about my newest medication!!!!!!!
It gives me a feeling of well being I have not experienced since I arrived here at the mental institution I now reside in!

I no longer feel the need to sit in front of my mirror chanting:

"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!

More time for my sockpuppetry and judgits!!!!!

I am still waiting for a challenger!!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs, Not Surprized
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Not Surprized!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Chicago!
"Surveillance Video Captures Flash Mob Robberies At 3 Chicago Area Stores"
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/11/06/survei...
Characteristically, THEY found a way to make flashmobs, which started out as a good thing....into a violent, scumbag crime......
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

pass it to see what's in it...

now we get to see what's behind it...

"But many of the bad decisions were designed to avoid Republican criticism. There was another reason that the exchanges' architects were tucked away inside CMS: to try to stay out of the public eye. Other such decisions followed. CMS carefully obscured the unwillingness of a large number of states to build exchanges..."

"Then CMS kept extending the deadline to declare, in the hopes that some states would decide to build exchanges after the 2012 elections. The agency also refused to issue a bunch of regulations until after the election."

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Think of this. Republicans whine about the federal government's ACA. They say health insurnce should be a state thing.
In the ACA, states could run their own exchanges giving states some leeway to build the exchanges to meet the needs of their state.
Bit guess what? All of a sudden, states run primarily by Republican governors decided not to set up their own exchange. They decided to go with the federal government exchanges.
Why? Was it because Republican Governors were too stupid to design their own exchange? Was it becauseRepublican Governors couldn't be seen as working with the ACA instead of against it?
Or was is a plan to flood the ACA federal website.
When healthcare.gov was being designed, how many states did they think would participate? Certainly, the Republicans would want to back up their claim that healthcare issues were state issues & set up their own exchanges.
But they didn't. When did they decide this? When did they tell the feds?
Nearly all, if not all, of the States with their own exchange are blue states.
Most of the states that declined to set up their own exchange are Red States.
Coincidence?
Or are people having difficulty buying on the exchanges just another example of Republicans f*cking people to make Democrats look bad so they might win elections.
Now that's pretty pathetic Duh A Vey--trying to BLAME the NOT ready for prime time roll out FAILURE of an obscene amount of tax payer dollars (ALREADY) federal "mandated" COMMUNIST act on individual states and their assumed "poliTICal labelduhm labels".

Man, you idiots sure can stoop and scrap the slime right from from the ghetto gutter grate levels that some of you thrive terrorizing others for your OWN mistakes of INEPTNESS at.

That is just SOOOOO LOSERTIC.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

ACA and the

Democrats choose optics over citizens...

"According to two former officials, CMS staff members struggled at “multiple meetings” during the spring of 2011 to persuade White House officials for permission to publish diagrams known as “concepts of operation,” which they believed were necessary to show states what a federal exchange would look like. The two officials said the White House was reluctant because the diagrams were complex, and they feared that the Republicans might reprise a tactic from the 1990s of then-Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kan.), who mockingly brandished intricate charts created by a task force led by first lady Hillary Clinton."

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This time, read the post, dufus.
"Can find a job" means has the opportunity. This is different than "will find a job". A person has to want to find a job to to take advantage of the opportunity to have a job, like one of the jobs the 30+ million illegal aliens are here doing, for instance.
If you know someone who wants to work but doesn't have a job, just go right back to that illegal alien you found and say "That job belongs to American citizens. If you don't give that job to this American citizen who wants to work, well, we have a president that will enforce the existing immigration laws and kick your ass all the way back to where you came from."
Problem solved.
Who the hell living in America these days-would want to bust ass -just to support more ILLEGAL(s) and the illicit activities of?
(Honest, ethical, wage earners that struggle daily to at least TRY provide for themselves excluded of course).

What a sick country this nation has turned into over the past five years.

Sick,sick, sick.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Tea Baggers 0 for election day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 939,301 - 939,320 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ask amy 4-22 7 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 10 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 27 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 38 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 67,237
BLM now 'claiming 90,000 acres of land in Texas' 41 min Oklahoma Militia 1
•••
•••