Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,963)

Showing posts 939,241 - 939,260 of1,077,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"Every day on this thread the rightwingers are 'Killing Kennedy' with their ignorance, racism, and unwillingness to think for themselves." - Homer(I) 2016
hey porky, if you knew anything, you'd know Oswald was as far left as you could be. What else are you ignorant of?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"Every day on this thread the rightwingers are 'Killing Kennedy' with their ignorance, racism, and unwillingness to think for themselves." - Homer(I) 2016
<spam>

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
ACA is doing better than the tea party at the moment?
Ya, i hear upwards of 200 have signed up, only another 310 million to go.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that leaves oppressiveness as the reason she won't retire in her homeland. After all, she married a sheketz. Horrors!!!
I can tell you talk liberal ignorant so called Jews--your Yiddish is horrible. Even a retard like you should know: if you are going to try to try smite someone at least get it right. I do really get tired of proving how uneducated and ignorant you are.:)
Carry on...you are making yourself look like the old fool you are.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, i hear upwards of 200 have signed up, only another 310 million to go.
More Americans want affordable health care than want yesterdays Ayn Rand Malarkey

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If there were no welfare/food stamps, Homer would have probably turned to crime as a child. Ya gotta eat.
So, you couldn't find any bathrooms to clean at gas stations, and you couldn't find any dumpsters to clean at apartment complexes, and you couldn't find any restaurants to wait tables at, and you couldn't find a bar to clean... etc., etc., etc.

Democrats are thieves. Some do their own stealing. Others get other people to do their stealing for them.
Try this: Work or starve. If you don't want your family to be hungry, get a job. Just go out and break into some house every night. It won't be long before someone's going to be home and they're going to blow you to hell. It is no wonder you Democrats want to take guns away from everyone working for a living.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true caveman "you wanted eat", grunt. gfy, you Texans are a bunch of dummies.
lovely mother lily, bombed out of her mind so early, once again
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Lets try this one again!

Evil Oil Companies!

"“I think it’s pretty clear that without the U.S. shale revolution, it never would have been possible to put this kind of embargo on Iran,” says Julius Walker, a global energy market strategist with UBS Securities (UBS). "

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-...
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

<quoted text>
So, what business are you in?
lily hopes it's the liquor business

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
I have clean skivvies on, unlike your filthy, smelly, soiled government issued Depends. LOL LOL
The liberals all dress the same:
http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.power...

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

I also heard it's cost about $14 million for every person who has signed up for Oblamerkare.
That'll help the situation. Where are all the 50 million who voted for Oblamer? What are they waiting for?
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A homeless man who turned over $850 he found on a New Jersey street is a bit poorer for his honesty now, after the Hackensack Human Services Department cut his newly-granted Medicaid and housing benefits for failing to report new income.
James Brady, 59, a former news photographer, found an envelope with $850 in it in April, and turned it in to the Hackensack police, The Bergen Record reported. Brady became a minor celebrity after word spread of his good deed, with honors from the city council and media coverage shedding light on his plight.
After his story drew attention, Brady had begun to receive psychiatric help and medication for emotional trauma — a canceled business meeting at the World Trade Center on 9/11 left him reeling for years, The Record reported. He received housing and subsistence vouchers from the city, and is beginning to turn his life around.
He also got the $850. No one claimed the money after six months of waiting.
But when he received the money, he didn’t realize that he needed to report the income to human services. And the department subsequently cut him off through Dec. 31 from benefits, including the valuable housing voucher, because he failed to report new income he received, USA Today reported
Still, help appears to be flowing toward him. Bergen County’s United Way set up an account for people to make donations of support for Brady through its Compassion Fund.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/10/homeles...
Tell Lois they don't take buttons and wooden nickels.
lily's so stoned she doesn't realize he, too, is another victim of ObamaSCARE
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Tony Perkins wants the ‘liberty’ to deny birth control:‘That’s why the Pilgrims came here’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/11/tony-pe...
lily only came for the vodka
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
More Americans want affordable health care than want yesterdays Ayn Rand Malarkey
This is how duped you retards are... LMFAO Patrick... You dumbass..

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Homer wrote:
"It's easy to use the poor as a scapegoat as they have no voice in corporate America." - Homer(I) 2016
Want a voice? Get a job.
Want to eat? Get a job.
Want a place to live? Get a job.
Don't want to be "poor"? Get a job.

Now, what other problem do you have?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Sal Marino wrote:
So interesting how the unions supported him and now they don't. Politics is all self dealing, especially, our communist president and senate
Pardone uno momento but...
Whar'd YOU go to skewl?

lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
How do Americans get affordable health care? The only thing that's happening now is 50 million people will lose their health insurance, and the price of health insurance is going through the ceiling.
So, what do you think needs to be done for Americans to have affordable health care? Obviously what we're doing now is having the exact opposite effect.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

i hope poor Lily hasn't passed out[again] I'm so looking forward to our reasoned, polite, factual conversation about the causes of the mortgage disaster.
Well, the article was rather lenghty, perhaps she needs a lot of time to digest it and formulate her "arguments". Homer seems to be awol as well. In his case he probably needed a snack for energy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This is how duped you retards are... LMFAO Patrick... You dumbass..
AAAAAAAayyyyyye goodnes and "mingya" lol

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals all dress the same:
http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.power...
exactly how i picture yeah, only 200 lbs. of blubber is missing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 939,241 - 939,260 of1,077,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,821
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 174,410
Abby 7-22 36 min Cass 5
Voice of God Weapon 36 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 52 min Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 53 min Straw Boss 2
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••