Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1022363 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned.
Hee, Hee, Hee.....how many mountain roads are there on a golf course?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA......
the boy has balls, alright.....
The only balls that Obama has are the kind that you hit with a golf club.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022364 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an immature moron. Better go to bed before Daddy finds out you are playing with his computer.
And you are such as mature moron. I concede. I will never reach your level.

Better go to bed and play with lily's stool.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1022365 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism Alert???
So...what?!!...you've been caught quoting stupid people again and claiming it for your own?
Rethugs are ALWAYS too ashamed of their sources to post links or, at the very least, put things in quote marks. Lack of confidence and low self-esteem are the most common reasons for stealing words.

Lapeer, MI

#1022366 Nov 11, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Well, now wait, Obama did take credit for killing Bin Laden, of course then they went and shot off their mouths about the fact that it was Navy SEAL Team 6 who got him-after that the members of Navy SEAL Team 6 were targeted by the Taliban, and more than 20 of them were killed three months later.
Correction: those 20 Navy SEAL Team 6 members were killed by a Muslim crowd angry over an anti-Muslim YouTube video.

Lapeer, MI

#1022367 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethugs are ALWAYS too ashamed of their sources to post links or, at the very least, put things in quote marks. Lack of confidence and low self-esteem are the most common reasons for stealing words.
Your laughable psychotherapy skills are abysmal.

Don't quit your Day Job at lily's Stool Outlet.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1022369 Nov 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>?????
You stink to high hell and you're surrounded by flies. Get it?
Yeah

San Francisco, CA

#1022370 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are such as mature moron. I concede. I will never reach your level.
Better go to bed and play with lily's stool.
so true son.after all, you keep working your way down, down, down!
Yeah

San Francisco, CA

#1022371 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
You stink to high hell and you're surrounded by flies. Get it?
I'm sure since you're in hell, you know what high hell is like.I hear you fight your way in.
LCNLin

United States

#1022372 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
that and distance the right wingers have from the republican party their often regard as RINOs

Lapeer, MI

#1022373 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
the cowardly Benedict Arnold speaks. Obama has added? What an unbelievable moron and traitor.
When OzRitz writes "Obama has added 200,000 jobs in the past month", it exposes him clearly for the complete ignoramus that he is.

The Magic Negro must have baskets full of Fairy Dust that he sprinkles monthly over America, eh?

Lapeer, MI

#1022374 Nov 11, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK was, above everything else, a liberal Democrat. Had he been able to serve out his term, and presumably a second one, there's no telling how radical he would have been. As it turned out, LBJ was more than willing to carry Kennedy's torch - to the continuing detriment of our society. Kennedy and LBJ planted the seeds that eventually grew into Obama's Moron Coalition.
Through the decades, we've all heard the Liberal politicians talking about what JFK would have done, blah, blah, blah, blah...had he lived, blah, blah, blah....

JFK was an image. Today, he is an image. Tomorrow, he will be an image....and image to be used by Liberals.

Dead people can't complain, agree or disagree.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1022375 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is Google the first few words of any post and it will take you directly to the original source or article. Links are not only stupid, they're needless and can be infected.

99% of you posts are either ".gov" democRAT talking points, LIEberal media talking heads giving misinformation about Obama's policies, or proglodyte bloggers pounding it into your empty head that you shouldn't tolerate those who think differently.

Your shame should be in the FACT you think only democrats are truthful.

Hate thy neighbor, Love thy president as thyself
Yeah

San Francisco, CA

#1022376 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: those 20 Navy SEAL Team 6 members were killed by a Muslim crowd angry over an anti-Muslim YouTube video.
lol! Correction? I bet that's what you're mommy said when you were born!
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#1022377 Nov 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is Google the first few words of any post and it will take you directly to the original source or article. Links are not only stupid, they're needless and can be infected.
99% of you posts are either ".gov" democRAT talking points, LIEberal media talking heads giving misinformation about Obama's policies, or proglodyte bloggers pounding it into your empty head that you shouldn't tolerate those who think differently.
Your shame should be in the FACT you think only democrats are truthful.
Hate thy neighbor, Love thy president as thyself
why do you people always want others to do your work for you?
LCNLin

United States

#1022378 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Through the decades, we've all heard the Liberal politicians talking about what JFK would have done, blah, blah, blah, blah...had he lived, blah, blah, blah....
JFK was an image. Today, he is an image. Tomorrow, he will be an image....and image to be used by Liberals.
Dead people can't complain, agree or disagree.
Galt and Carol are gone and this troll is melting down

Bozeman, MT

#1022379 Nov 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
that and distance the right wingers have from the republican party their often regard as RINOs
What's the difference between a liberal citing MSNBC and a conservative citing FOX where an identical news story is concerned?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1022380 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When OzRitz writes "Obama has added 200,000 jobs in the past month", it exposes him clearly for the complete ignoramus that he is.
The Magic Negro must have baskets full of Fairy Dust that he sprinkles monthly over America, eh?
Oh so you want him to be accountable for that BS fabricated crap like Benghazi, Healthcare and all those 7%'rs without jobs but he has no right to stake a claim any job creation story. What is wrong with this picture ?

Bozeman, MT

#1022381 Nov 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> why do you people always want others to do your work for you?
Ma'am, your reading comprehension is way below average.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1022382 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap, Mass. was controlled by an overwhelming democrat majority in their 2 houses, call it what it was Democrap Care.
Not Horsecrap at all Romneycare was modeled by the Heritage foundation Healthcare plan which is a known fact and if you know anything about Massachusetts Republican or Democrats they are all Ultra Liberals which are the worst kind of control freaks there is.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1022383 Nov 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you want him to be accountable for that BS fabricated crap like Benghazi, Healthcare and all those 7%'rs without jobs but he has no right to stake a claim any job creation story. What is wrong with this picture ?
He's either responsible for all or none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Maude 181,861
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago