Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1021944 Nov 11, 2013
Reverend Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back outside and guard my garden gnomes, backward one.
You're the type of liberal that's a blueprint for building the perfect retard you idiot.

Are you always this stupid eggplant??... or is this your special day you loser...

It's the culture..
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1021945 Nov 11, 2013
Signs the Progressive Economy is on fire!

"According to the International Trade Centre, in 2005 the United States imported $22,653,000 worth of eggs, egg yolks, and egg albumen."

No chickens in the US?

http://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2009/07/2...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1021946 Nov 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your desperation always takes the low road you idiot changing posts you retard.
If you're not bleeding, choking vomiting jisum, or on fire acting like a ghetto yard or alley monkey, chill out and stop crying you ignorant idiot...
IF I cared, I'd draw you a map of your yard monkey ass with an X marking the spot where your anus head is buried you retard.
It's the culture...
Speaking of the culture:

2 dead, 22 injured in shooting at Houston-area house party - latimes ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-nn-2-dead-22-injure... ;
by Molly Hennessy-Fiske - in 314 Google+ circles
23 hours ago - HOUSTON Two people were killed and at least 22 more were injured when gunfire erupted at a large house party outside the city late .

Gee, and one of the shooters was a 16 year old "boy", younger than St. Traygone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021947 Nov 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So if ACA was not fully implemented until 2017 it would be Hillary's program? Doubtful.
the issue is when the bill was passed and signed...

JFK was somewhat ineffectual in getting legislation through Congress, while LBJ was a master of the art...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1021948 Nov 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. you just hate it when you called for lying don't you?
well, no wonder you're grouchy all the time!
Yeah you Gilligan, our little hitler and local radical islamist apologist.

It's the culture...
Reverend Al

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1021949 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
My business isn't lying around drunk all day waiting for a welfare check.
Yes, it is.

You just won't admit it.
Mr Lib

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1021950 Nov 11, 2013
No chickens!?

I suggest No Surprize and LoisLane as excellent breeding stock to replenish our supply.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1021951 Nov 11, 2013
Reverend Al wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOO HOO HOO HOO!
I always knew you wuz a little GOP freak!
How's life at the carnival?
BAH HAH HAH HAH
Your ghetto liberalism is fundamentally the consequence for the disappearance of your libtard brain, wealth and aborted family you retard..

No doubt your inbred family tree resembles that of a cactus of Carnival Barkers, inbred sellouts, rooftop clowns, fruit loops and/or Quick Change Artists you deranged idiot...

It's the culture

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1021952 Nov 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
are these "services" specified in the law, or just in administrative regulations?
They are specified in the law.

You will find the list in Sec. 1302,(b) Essential Health Benefit Requirements.

page 59; http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppa...

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1021953 Nov 11, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"According to the International Trade Centre, in 2005 the United States imported $22,653,000 worth of eggs, egg yolks, and egg albumen."
No chickens in the US?
http://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2009/07/2...
Tyson exported $6 billion worth last year__was Carol your math teacher?

Hah, albumen

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1021954 Nov 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That may very well be; however, a person would have to be a damn fool to report cash income; seriously, the Mitt Romney's of the world are squirreling away millions and you're worried if a babysitter reports income of $20? Nonsense.
I'm concerned with anyone who makes enough income to pay taxes and doesn't. Two wrongs don't make a right.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021955 Nov 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A Comprehensive List Of Progressive Victories On Election Day
On Tuesday, Bill de Blasio won a landslide victory to become the mayor of New York City, voters in New Jersey and SeaTac, Wash. supported minimum wage hikes and the Illinois legislature voted to legalize same-sex marriage. These are among the progressive victories that swept across the country.
Despite a few setbacks, progressives had much to cheer about, sensing that the tide is turning against the unholy alliance of big business, the Tea Party and the religious right. Growing protests -- such as the "Moral Monday" movement in North Carolina, militant immigrant rights activism, battles to protect women's health clinics from state budget cuts, local challenges to Wall Street banks that are foreclosing on "underwater" homeowners, strikes by low-wage workers, civil disobedience actions to challenge voter suppression and student campaigns against global energy corporations -- reflect a burgeoning progressive movement that is beginning to have an impact on elections.
By far the most impressive symbol of this rising tide is de Blasio's landslide win, which the New York Times called "a sharp leftward turn for the nation's largest metropolis." De Blasio campaigned on a bold progressive platform, promising to address the city's widening income inequality, gentrification, and hollowing out of the middle class. De Blasio, the city's public advocate, trounced Republican Joe Lhota (a transportation official and long-time advisor to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani) by a 73 to 24 percent margin. His victory represents a rejection of 20 years of business-oriented municipal policies under Giuliani and Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/a-comprehen...
businesses can move across the river in a flash if De Blasio gets too greedy...

just as the middle class left NYC years ago...

put a tax on stock transactions and the NYSE will be in Hoboken on Monday...

the De Blasio rap act will disappear in a sea of Chicago-style gang crime....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1021956 Nov 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tyson exported $6 billion worth last year__was Carol your math teacher?
Hah, albumen
Realtime all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol you looking like an ignorant idiot you dumbass....

It's the culture...
Reverend Al

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1021957 Nov 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>My ghetto conservatism is the consequence of having no brain, wealth or redeeming social value. No doubt the inbred family which produced me hailed from carnival barkers, rooftop clowns, and escaped asylum inmates.
WOO HOO HOO

You've told us that before, but I never get tired of hearing it!
Reverend Al

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1021958 Nov 11, 2013
Hey, NO SURPRIZE!

Better known as FLORI-DUH!

Glad you ain't losing your cool.

WOO HOO HOO HOO !!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1021959 Nov 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you Gilligan, our little hitler and local radical islamist apologist.
It's the culture...
Factually son, you appear to be an idiot of the first order.

Be proud!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1021960 Nov 11, 2013

"The United States is a net importer of fresh grapes (imports minus exports), importing more than 588,000 MT of grapes in 2010, a slight decrease from 2009 (FAS 2010). While the value of U.S. exports has increased substantially since 1989, the value of imports has increased at a greater rate, widening the trade gap between imports and exports of fresh grapes. Through imports, the United States is able to maintain a supply of fresh grapes year-round."

We cannot grow grapes in the US?

o
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1021961 Nov 11, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"The United States imports 91 percent of its seafood, about half of which is from aquaculture. This results in a large and growing annual seafood trade deficit of more than $10.4 billion..."
We have to import fish?
http://www.fishwatch.gov/farmed_seafood/outsi...
Darden Corp. is partnering with various nations in aqua-culture. Amazing eh? WalMart sells millions of lbs of seafood from Asia and the South Pacific.

All while the Japanese have huge tuna fleets working the Caribbean.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1021962 Nov 11, 2013
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1021963 Nov 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol you looking like an ignorant idiot you dumbass....
It's the culture...
Somehow, no matter what party you represent, I suspect you're the result of generations of inbreeding!

Be proud son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Bite Me 50,643
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 179,430
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 3 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 11 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance