Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536065 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jessie

United States

#1022863 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I won by voting for Obama.
Interest rates are unbelievably low!
Virtually zero inflation!
Stock market setting records!
Retirement savings have been restored!
Forty-plus straight months of job growth in private sector!
Housing market has come back!
Wars ending!
My life is fantastic! How are you losers doing?
1.39% Qunnipiac Poll, 37% Rasmussun you're not winning Sherlock!
2.Interest rates low trying to keep economy from totally bottoming out.
3.Inflation is out of control in some sectors of our economy, groceries, utilities, fuel, have all seen huge increases since 2008.
4.Retirement savings for many don't exist...neither do jobs.
5.Stock market is high due to artificial 85 billion infusion per month of freshly printed money.
6.Private sector jobs are low paying part time jobs by 90%.
7.Housing market has seen some increase after complete bottoming.
8.Iraq is falling apart and we're still in Afghanistan.
9.Life for you is fantastic because you're delusional.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1022864 Nov 13, 2013
Now is the time when Democrats call polls dumb...

"Congressional Approval Sinks to Record Low"

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165809/congression...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1022865 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this for a delusional rant???????
""When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years you dumbass...
Patrick counting 2016 chickens before the 2014 (D)chickens come home to roost you dumbass...
It's the culture.""
WINNING!
Waxman.
You voted for the winner and liar Obama bin Lyin and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you dumbass?

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1022867 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is saying this to distance Hillary from Obama, seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. Obama can golf, lie or do anything else he wants for the next three years, he's not ever running for anything again. Have at him. He's done a fantastic job digging us out of Bush's recession, mission accomplished!
Once again you libs prove the point over and over. Hillary Clinton can't take care of herself. Doormat Hillary.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1022868 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers are old news. Republicans have tired of your lunacy and suicidal political stunts. Its over, whiners with nothing to offer are finished. You don't matter any more, you're moot.
It's easier to try and fool people, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled and duped you idiot..

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of Obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022869 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this for an Obama-worshipping rant???????
""When we Obamabots took back the country in 2008 and 2012 because of Obama Lyin, we worshippers, foolish liberals and moochers got increased freebies for the next 2 terms you taxpayers...
Not Surprized counting 2016 chickens before the 2014 (D)chickens come home to roost we're so dumbass...
It's the culture.""
NOT WINNING!
Not Surprized.
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022870 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Not Surprized???
I have a spelling problem?
Bwaaaahaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Loving hugs!!! Not Surprized.
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022871 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!
Sincerely,,Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1022872 Nov 13, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
3.Inflation is out of control in some sectors of our economy, groceries, utilities, fuel, have all seen huge increases since 2008.
5.Stock market is high due to artificial 85 billion infusion per month of freshly printed money.
Sorry your life is so miserable. What country do you live in?
Jessie

United States

#1022873 Nov 13, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
#6. Lowest participation in the job market in 35 years. Women and blacks have been decimated by the new economy under Obama!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1022875 Nov 13, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers are old news. Republicans have tired of your lunacy and suicidal political stunts. Its over, whiners with nothing to offer are finished. You don't matter any more, you're moot.
Now phag, I'm really curious as to the mechanics of this: do you get the ENTIRE brown nutsack into your mouth, or do you just nibble away at the edges?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1022876 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
And here is yet another wonderful example of me talking back and forth to my wonderful sockpuppet creations!!!!!!!!!!
waxywaxturd wrote:
""When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years you dumbass...
"NuculurNutSurpriZed "<quoted text>Patrick counting 2016 chickens before the 2014 (D)chickens come home to roost you dumbass...
It's the culture.""
"NuculurNutSurpriZed "<quoted text>You voted for the winner and liar Obama bin Lyin and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you dumbass?
It's the culture...quoted text
WINNING!
Waxman.
Morning phag........
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022878 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
And here is yet another wonderful example of me talking back and forth to my wonderful sockpuppet creations!!!!!!!!!!
waxywaxturd wrote:
""When we Obamabots took back the country in 2014 because of obama Lyin, you liberal fools, Obama worshipping liberals and moochers didn't learn and grubbed taxpayer freebies for the next 2 years you dumbass...
"Not Surprized"<quoted text>Obammy counting 2016 chickens before the 2014 (D)chickens come home to roost you dumbass...
It's the culture.""
"Not Surprized"<quoted text>You voted for the winner and liar Obama Still Lyin and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you dumbass?
It's the culture...quoted text
NOT WINNING!
Not Surprized.
Not Surprized!
LCNLin

United States

#1022880 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do! I and all my sockpuppets troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Teabagger Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of teabagger trolls!!! It's lonely being a teabagging troll my friend. WINNING!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo WAXMAN!
Tea party seems to believe that President Obmama will be running for reelection in 2016.

Christie will keep them posting RINO talk?
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022881 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I go again!!!!!!!!! Talking to myself. Bwaaahaaaaaaaa!!
NOT WINNING! Not Surprized.
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022883 Nov 13, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamabots seem to believe that Lyin Obama will be running for reelection in 2016.
Not Surprized will keep posting OBAMABOT talk?
Not Surprized!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1022885 Nov 13, 2013
The woman who was once the face of the troubled HealthCare.gov website said she's been the victim of "cyberbullying" since the Affordable Care Act's rollout began.

Identified only as "Adriana," she told ABC News about the insults and jokes that have come her way since Oct. 1, when the website went live and her face greeted scores of visitors.

"They have nothing else to do but hide behind the computer. They're cyberbullying," she said. "I mean, I don't know why people should hate me because it's just a photo. I didn't design the website. I didn't make it fail, so I don't think they should have any reasons to hate me."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/woman-p...

we see it every day. if they had to say it face to face they'd never say it.

so if it wasn't for the internet there would be no tea party.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022886 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's sounds like something I would believe doesn't it? Don't we also believe we are a non-partisan, grassroots movement?And that Obama LYING!!!
Better suck next time partisan Obama worshippers!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary the obamabots' newest LIAR!!!!! "What DIFFERENCE does it make???" Can't miss the target!
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022888 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Party on taxpayer freebies!! Not Surprized.
Not Surprized!
LCNLin

United States

#1022889 Nov 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's sounds like something they would believe doesn't it? Don't they also believe they are a non-partisan, grassroots movement?And that Romney was WINNING!!!
Better luck next time partisan warriors!!!!!!!!!!
Christie the teabaggers newest pinata!!!!! Can't miss the target!
Democrats won Gov in Virginia with the help of tea party libertarian candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min huntcoyotes 240,994
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 3 hr Cheech the Conser... 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 8 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 11 hr Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 15 hr Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 hr Comrades 105,189
Trump Just Sux 21 hr Old Yellow Dog 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages