Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1657373 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022760 Nov 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, you can't have it both ways!
So obviously, you're a cherry picker!
Your cherry was picked the first time you wiped your butt.

You've been biting your nails ever since.
OBAMA ON OBAMA CARE

Louisburg, NC

#1022761 Nov 12, 2013
WATCH Obama Lie 36 Times About Keeping Your Insurance

Why has Obama not brag about getting on Obama Care?
Because he is not on Obama Care and he does not want
his kids or is mother inlaw on Obama Care!

Lapeer, MI

#1022762 Nov 12, 2013
OBAMA SHUT DOWN GOV wrote:
Bill Clinton to President: Keep Your Promise on Obamacare
Tuesday, 12 Nov 2013 02:14 PM
By Melanie Batley
Share:
More ...
A A |
Email Us |
Print |
Forward Article
inShare
Former President Bill Clinton added to the pressure on President Barack Obama Tuesday to make good on his pledge that people would be able to keep their current healthcare plans if they wanted to, after many received cancellation notices from their insurance carriers.
"I personally believe, even if it takes a change in the law, the president should honor the commitment that the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," Clinton said in an interview with OZY Media founder Carlos Watson.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obamacare-cl...
Obama shut down the gov over this because the GOP
wanted to delay obama care for 1 year!
Obama lies again and again,same old shit!
This is hilarious. Stupid #1 call Stupid #2, Stupid.

Maybe Stupid #1 found out that the Magic Negro was spying on his cellphone, too?

There are no friends among thieves, folks.
OBAMA ON OBAMA CARE

Louisburg, NC

#1022763 Nov 12, 2013
65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama

Lapeer, MI

#1022764 Nov 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I must have missed that.
Oh wait! It must be con mass hysteria!
You miss a lot, Bubba.

(yawn)

Lapeer, MI

#1022765 Nov 12, 2013
Vodka wrote:
<quoted text> Rhandi Rhodes, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, etc...Stop drinking now, lily.
I saw Rachel Madcow last night for the first time in probably a year. She was on a Late Show and I initially remembered her not by her looks or her stupid rhetoric but by how she never takes a breath.

That mouth would make a great sex organ in a pervert's circus. She could make Cotton Candy with it. She could scare birds away from international airports. She could talk a man to death and probably has many times.

After about 5 minutes, I was able to recognize her with more clarity by the nonsense oozing from that sphincter muscle she uses for a mouth.

Rachel Madcow is entertainment for the intellectually deprived. I would place her in the same category as Bethany, Jerry Springer and streetwalkers everywhere.

Lapeer, MI

#1022766 Nov 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Sarah Palin runs for President!
I hope you run for a bottle of vodka falling off of a cliff.
OBAMA ON OBAMA CARE

Louisburg, NC

#1022767 Nov 12, 2013
Obama Lies Compilation - WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE!

Obama Lies Compilation - WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE!

Lapeer, MI

#1022768 Nov 12, 2013
OBAMA ON OBAMA CARE wrote:
65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kg9m1F8B2_cXX
Satin promised the Magic Negro $1 for every time he lies to Americans.

The Azzhole-In-Chief is now a multimillionaire and headed for billionaire status before he leaves office and goes to Hell.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1022769 Nov 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is Google the first few words of any post and it will take you directly to the original source or article. Links are not only stupid, they're needless and can be infected.
99% of you posts are either ".gov" democRAT talking points, LIEberal media talking heads giving misinformation about Obama's policies, or proglodyte bloggers pounding it into your empty head that you shouldn't tolerate those who think differently.
Your shame should be in the FACT you think only democrats are truthful.
Hate thy neighbor, Love thy president as thyself
Plagiarism: "An act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author."

If someone doesn't want to post a link, they should credit the original author instead of claiming the work as their own.

Lapeer, MI

#1022770 Nov 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Started my new part-time job this afternoon. Just wanted to share that.
And, once again, yes, I am on payroll - not getting paid under the table.
Don't tell me.....you work part time at the Healthcare.gov Complaint Dept., right?

...with the other 25,000 part-timers who won't be offered Healthcare Insurance because they work only part time, right?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1022771 Nov 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism: "An act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author."
If someone doesn't want to post a link, they should credit the original author instead of claiming the work as their own.
Someone =

you,
DumbDave,
all the other libturds

You zeros never provide a source.

Hypocrite.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1022772 Nov 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Report: Fewer than 50,000 have signed up for insurance on ObamaCare site
The Journal reported the number of enrollees thus far could be as low as 40,000 and that the administrationís goal was 500,000
Baawwaahhh!!!!!!!
News Flash!! Healthcare.gov is not working properly. What did you expect? Just sit back and shut up. Give the site time to work.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1022773 Nov 12, 2013
Demo-Thugs have 72 hours to get their act together.

The Demo-Thugs Obamacare is heading for the Iceberg.

Lapeer, MI

#1022774 Nov 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here....go find this one and give credit...

"He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court."

Lapeer, MI

#1022775 Nov 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash!! Healthcare.gov is not working properly. What did you expect? Just sit back and shut up. Give the site time to work.
Just sit back and shut up. Give the Titanic time to sink.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1022776 Nov 12, 2013
OBAMA ON OBAMA CARE wrote:
Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500
Hope and Change
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =66bgpRRSDD4XX
Unless Demo-Thugs act quickly to spin and backtrack on Obama, Pelosi & Reid's lies, the dame is going to get worse for the propaganda Thug Party.

Bill Clinton started it.

The scared Thugs who are Democrats on the left will bail ship soon.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1022779 Nov 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Only a liar would claim Obamacare would have become law if Obama had originally stated that millions of Americans will have their health insurance cancelled and lose the doctors of their choice.
So, you're saying Oblamer is a lying sack of sh*t? lol
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1022780 Nov 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the "website" moron. It's gone waaaay beyond that now.

Where the hell have you been for the last month, moron?

I would explain it to you, but you are never going to get it.

That is why you are a zero.

You are all class (shut up?)?

I would not allow you in my house, loser.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1022782 Nov 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't telling if he was getting paid for his "efforts" or not, but I'm sure Kvetch All-Fraudy will support his work initiative...I realize I've never studied American history like a Joyce Kearns Goodwin, but surely there was never such an idiotic loser of a president and the way these loser loons keep supporting him makes one fear for the future.
Coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 8 min Goner 167
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min Rose of Tralee 105,370
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr what a russsh 11,563
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr hojo 64,307
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 243,090
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 15 hr SQUAW B Malignant 13
Juanita Broaddrick explains why she supported T... 16 hr BUBBA GUILTY 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages