Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1510141 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1022584 Nov 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>democrats sterilizing black women and aborting black babies.
Your point being?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022585 Nov 12, 2013
The current Democrats are fascist, uncompromising, cold heated liars.

For Clinton, the apology doesn't cut it.

"So I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," Clinton said.

Clinton defended the health care law as a whole, but explained how the broken promise on health coverage can hurt young people.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022586 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not done whining about Obama yet. That could be at least 2 years out.
Hey little brown shirter.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022587 Nov 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my mental case.
Yes, we know...
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022588 Nov 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine if your husband was locking himself in the bathroom painting his nude image? Wonder if Barney stays in there with him; while Laura sits outside smoking and drinking scotch!
What a pair.
Well George has gone and done it again! The Jews are all up in arms about him speaking at a fund raiser for Jews for Jesus!
Fkn dunderhead.
It's your vodka, not your scotch, inebriated lily.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1022589 Nov 12, 2013
GOP ready to block key Obama court nominee.

"We're not even sure who it is yet." - Anonymous high ranking Republican
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022590 Nov 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't rest your case. You're going to have to explain this a thousand times over, albeit in vain.
You mean in vain...
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022591 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Will you still be here when the thread changes it's name to:
Hillary, our next President?
lily ponders her next chapter in the continuing demise of the USA.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022592 Nov 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your point being?
Why, of course, it's the one on the top of your bowling ball head, son.
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1022593 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought it was because Cucinelli wanted to outlaw sodomy
lily reveals her desire for sodomy

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1022594 Nov 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Republicans putting forth a "You can keep your plan" bill so the scumbag Obama does not get away with being a dirtbag....
Hot off the press:
FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON DELIVERS blunt critique of the sitting president, saying President Obama should live up to his promise to Americans that if they like their health plans, they can keep them.
Obama & the current Democrat leadership sucks.
O'bamacare will be repealed by the push from democrats before the 2014 elections.
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1022595 Nov 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Republicans putting forth a "You can keep your plan" bill so the scumbag Obama does not get away with being a dirtbag....
Hot off the press:
FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON DELIVERS blunt critique of the sitting president, saying President Obama should live up to his promise to Americans that if they like their health plans, they can keep them.
Obama & the current Democrat leadership sucks.
New bumper sticker:

We can't keep the health insurance we like,
but we have to keep the president we don't.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1022596 Nov 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think we can get them to change the name of the thread to 'Hillary, our next President'?
Flack, you are a Topix member can you contact Topix and have them change the name after the 2016 election?
Hillary is not going to be your nominee--by the time the elections get here, O'bama care will have failed, and the fear of Hillarycare will be instilled into the campaign--no one wanted it then or now or in the future. Hillary Care for President.
Fake Cherokee Elizabeth Warren will be your nominee.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1022597 Nov 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't rest your case. You're going to have to explain this a thousand times over, albeit in vain.
Consulting companies, even universities have been preparing HR departments for the baby boomer exodus for years.

Happy pizza with anchovies day!

BTW I think the folks at foodimentary.com are running of ideas.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022598 Nov 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think we can get them to change the name of the thread to 'Hillary, our next President'?
Flack, you are a Topix member can you contact Topix and have them change the name after the 2016 election?
Well, I think we'll have to; Obama will be retired to the speaking circuit; where the big money is!!

Or; Hillary, our First Female President?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1022599 Nov 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bamacare will be repealed by the push from democrats before the 2014 elections.
I'll meet you at the 50 yard line at half time of the Super Bowl and kiss your ass if that happens.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022600 Nov 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Consulting companies, even universities have been preparing HR departments for the baby boomer exodus for years.
Happy pizza with anchovies day!
BTW I think the folks at foodimentary.com are running of ideas.
Richard Cohen is back at it again, this time with incendiary comments about interracial marriage and lesbians.

In his November 11 column in the Washington Post entitled "Christie’s tea-party problem," Cohen said that the GOP has had trouble embracing some of the country's cultural shifts. He wrote:

Today’s GOP is not racist, as Harry Belafonte alleged about the tea party, but it is deeply troubled — about the expansion of government, about immigration, about secularism, about the mainstreaming of what used to be the avant-garde. People with conventional views must repress a gag reflex when considering the mayor-elect of New York — a white man married to a black woman and with two biracial children.(Should I mention that Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, used to be a lesbian?) This family represents the cultural changes that have enveloped parts — but not all — of America. To cultural conservatives, this doesn’t look like their country at all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/12/rich...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022601 Nov 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll meet you at the 50 yard line at half time of the Super Bowl and kiss your ass if that happens.
LOL!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022602 Nov 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary is not going to be your nominee--by the time the elections get here, O'bama care will have failed, and the fear of Hillarycare will be instilled into the campaign--no one wanted it then or now or in the future. Hillary Care for President.
Fake Cherokee Elizabeth Warren will be your nominee.
You're just pathetic! and; delusional!
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1022603 Nov 12, 2013
Vodka wrote:
<quoted text> lily ponders her next chapter in the continuing demise of the USA.
Meanwhile, if Lily had a grandchild, it'd look just like these thugs:

http://theurbandaily.com/tag/game-of-knockout...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min one-moniker Jacques 239,642
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min RACE 105,073
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 8,078
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 2,371
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 2 hr HotwetPussies 200
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,055
Obama has LEAK under sink. 3 hr TroytheTruePlumber 42

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages