Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1021468 Nov 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Heritage Foundation... a right wing nut house organization!
if you are for Obamacare then you are for the Heritage Foundation.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1021469 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know a little about your personal life too.
But anyway...liberals really screwed up the purpose of NCLB too, didn't they?
They just can't seem to get anything right.
They figured it was much easier just to teach the test instead of the subject matter effectively enough so they could pass the test.
Those lazy liberals educators...whaddya we gonna do with them?
lol! What? That was bushie boy's high point as being president son!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021470 Nov 10, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Old white men grip themselves over SP, it's pathetic.
black racist swine...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1021471 Nov 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about?
...and who cares...
...stop the abortion crap, please...
You started the whole topic of discussion for heaven's sakes! You started the conversation about Romney and being a Mormon!

I was happily talking about Obamacare and the Democrats shooting themselves in the foot because of it yesterday and the next thing I know you're off on this tangent and haven't stopped since.

So tell yourself to stop the crap...please!!! I've been begging you since yesterday!!!

What the heck's wrong with you lately, Galt? Get a grip. Just erase everything from your mind and focus on Obamacare. We only have to sit back and watch the show. It's going to be the entire focus in the next election and probably even in 2016.

You're the only one putting flies in the ointment.

Now focus, man, focus!

Orlando, FL

#1021472 Nov 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What? That was bushie boy's high point as being president son!
Gibberish...all gibberish.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021473 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was meant as another slur at me...you'll have to hone up on your teaching skills.
Because either my saying the GOP has to learn the same game liberals play in 2016...or the vast majority of conservatives didn't condone the off-the-wall statements made by two Republicans...or Romney defending his stance on abortion didn't change your vote isn't to your liking...or I'm in the wrong class.
So let's be clear "teach". Some people never learn...what?
every time that any Republican mentions abortion, in any context, it hurts the party and its candidates....

like a mouse biting the cheese in the trap...

that's what you seem unable to learn...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1021474 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
gibberish...
I'm sure you pushed for that to be on you syllabus son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1021475 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You started the whole topic of discussion for heaven's sakes! You started the conversation about Romney and being a Mormon!
I was happily talking about Obamacare and the Democrats shooting themselves in the foot because of it yesterday and the next thing I know you're off on this tangent and haven't stopped since.
So tell yourself to stop the crap...please!!! I've been begging you since yesterday!!!
What the heck's wrong with you lately, Galt? Get a grip. Just erase everything from your mind and focus on Obamacare. We only have to sit back and watch the show. It's going to be the entire focus in the next election and probably even in 2016.
You're the only one putting flies in the ointment.
Now focus, man, focus!
"All I know is he would have ditched us a long time ago if he wasn't so bull headed on going 1-4-0."
- Robert Mitchum, The Enemy Below.

Just like reich wing thinking!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1021476 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish...all gibberish.
It's amazing how you believe reality is gibberish!

Your beliefs are almost... religious!

Orlando, FL

#1021477 Nov 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
every time that any Republican mentions abortion, in any context, it hurts the party and its candidates....
like a mouse biting the cheese in the trap...
that's what you seem unable to learn...
So let's pretend you're the GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, in the primary debates. The moderator says, "Governor Romney, you changed your views on abortion. Why?"

Go.

(Keep in mind you brought this up again...)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1021478 Nov 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
doing exactly what?
the space program will be resurrected when we have leadership that values education and knowledge and achievement over the lowest dregs of society...
NASA aka the space program hasn't gone anywhere dumbazz__what left the building was the STS program which, exciting as it was, had eclipsed it's usefulness.

It was time for a time out.

Obama had little if anything to do those decisions.

Stop being a putz.

Orlando, FL

#1021479 Nov 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how you believe reality is gibberish!
Your beliefs are almost... religious!
gibberish...gibberish...gibber ish...

Realtime's and Lily's favorite word...they don't own it.

Orlando, FL

#1021480 Nov 10, 2013
Okay, Galt, let's just start over.

Serious question. Should Republicans support a delay in the ACA that Obama and the Democrats now desperately want - after blaming Republicans for the shutdown and refusing a delay - letting them sink or swim without a life raft?

Or is it be better for the country to bail them out even if they'll get blamed again in 2014?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021481 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's pretend you're the GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, in the primary debates. The moderator says, "Governor Romney, you changed your views on abortion. Why?"
Go.
(Keep in mind you brought this up again...)
Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021482 Nov 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>NASA aka the space program hasn't gone anywhere dumbazz__what left the building was the STS program which, exciting as it was, had eclipsed it's usefulness.
It was time for a time out.
Obama had little if anything to do those decisions.
Stop being a putz.
so what are they doing with $16 billion?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021483 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Okay, Galt, let's just start over.
Serious question. Should Republicans support a delay in the ACA that Obama and the Democrats now desperately want - after blaming Republicans for the shutdown and refusing a delay - letting them sink or swim without a life raft?
Or is it be better for the country to bail them out even if they'll get blamed again in 2014?
Republicans should not do anything to make that pile of garbage called ObamaKKKare any more palatable to the American people, particularly any delay that would save the DemoKKKrats from the slaughter in the 2014 elections...

DemoKKKrats had their chance for delay...now, nothing short of complete repeal
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1021484 Nov 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was meant as another slur at me...you'll have to hone up on your teaching skills.
Because either my saying the GOP has to learn the same game liberals play in 2016...or the vast majority of conservatives didn't condone the off-the-wall statements made by two Republicans...or Romney defending his stance on abortion didn't change your vote isn't to your liking...or I'm in the wrong class.
So let's be clear "teach". Some people never learn...what?
Romney endorsed Mourdoch!
Any, I for one and thrilled that your party is still going to attempt to whittle away at womens rights, gay rights, veterans rights, etc. Keep up the good work; we are grateful for your service in electing more Democrats.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1021485 Nov 10, 2013
Lea wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Alec Baldwin?
Highlely unlikely
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1021486 Nov 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals proved they were all stupid which Obama knew the Liberals would prove to be or should I say to be the Useful Idiots when the Liberal base threw their support for Obamacare even knowing it was modeled after Romneycare but what Obama didn't want them to know and realize at the time is that Romneycare was modeled from the Conservative's Think Tank the Heritage Foundation's "Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans" Healthcare plan which all the Liberals proved was just how stupid including the Liberals in Massachusetts when they voted in the state legislature for passage of Romneycare besides if Obama would have came out and told the National Liberal Base that he supported using the Conservative Heritage Foundation Healthcare Plan which was used for Romneycare the Liberals would have been out in full force against it and attacking Obamacare saying it will not work.
October 1, 1989
Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...
Read this out loud to yourself and then try to figure out wtf you're trying to say!

Orlando, FL

#1021487 Nov 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
Okay, that sounds great.

Except...the moderator now says in response, "Anti-abortion Americans do not see others' view of abortion as a matter of good faith and government did impose abortion on all Americans who are forced to fund it even if they are deeply opposed to it."

Now what do you say?

(At least we're getting somewhere with this line of discussion. And I'm actually quite interested in it now.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 71,217
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Grau 68,908
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,310
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 4 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 4 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]