Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,917)

Showing posts 938,321 - 938,340 of1,072,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I have both a Polaris quad and a Honda XR650 for commuting and romping in the forest. Can't beat 50 MPG (as long as you don't get killed by a psychotic speeder)....
poor wolfie. he thinks it's other people's fault when he runs into them!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I missed your post before. It can't be avoided - talking about social issues. The liberals salivate waiting for elections just to put that as their #1 focus because it's all they got.
The trick is for conservatives to take a strong stand using very few words. I've pointed out several times Reagan's response. "I'm for life." Nothing else needs to be said.
How can liberals make an issue out of someone being for life?
But to deny one's convictions to win an election makes a conservative candidate no different than liberals.
It's just how they must go about it. Galt and I actually agreed on that.
Especially when the majority are against abortion and the black community is possibly undergoing changes just because the Democratic Party doesn't represent their beliefs on these same issues.
Oh.... right. Obama got elected on social issues.

Well let's see, Romney claimed he didn't care about 47% of Americans.

Hmmmmm.... I suspect there's a reason cons don't want to talk about social issues. Romney only said what they were all thinking!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The person they interviewed was British. Where are all the Americans who WERE there?
Who is silencing them? And for what purpose?
Doesn't that cause you even a little bit of concern? There were Americans who were there who have all but disappeared from the face of the earth.
Some Senators are having to take extraordinary measures just to have access to them and talk to them.
That should bother anyone no matter who sits in the Oval Office.
lol! It's great that you accuse others of doing something you refuse to support.

Some things never change!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I know you grew up on a dairy farm, I now better understand where your bitterness is coming from.
I'd have to do the research but, just from vague memory, I recall the government having put the screws to farmers a while back which forced them to survive any way they could.
Could be wrong. You'd know more about that than me.
But as for the book you suggested, I'd love to learn more about it first. Can you provide a link? Amazon would do.
I thought you enjoyed doing research babe. Did your little fingers suddenly seize up? Why should I do your work? And providing just one single link would deny you the rest of Kinzer's body of work, you tubes and the like.

ROFLMAO
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you enjoyed doing research babe. Did your little fingers suddenly seize up? Why should I do your work? And providing just one single link would deny you the rest of Kinzer's body of work, you tubes and the like.
ROFLMAO
Research, like her thinking, is selective.

She loves to spew opinions mixed in as facts since Lola is so confused!
Patriot

Louisville, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

November 8, 2013: Microwave Pulse gives birth to Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The person they interviewed was British. Where are all the Americans who WERE there?
Who is silencing them? And for what purpose?
Doesn't that cause you even a little bit of concern? There were Americans who were there who have all but disappeared from the face of the earth.
Some Senators are having to take extraordinary measures just to have access to them and talk to them.
That should bother anyone no matter who sits in the Oval Office.
Where is Scott Strickland who was the "only" person who secured Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith in the safe area prior to running to a different building to get heavy weapons.

Scott Strickland is an American who actually was there and "could" easily be subpoenaed, yet he hasn't been.

Why do you suppose that is???

There were a few other Americans at the consulate who also haven't been subpoenaed__and another twenty plus at the nearby CIA annex.

Why wouldn't Issa subpoena these people and let the chips fall where they may???

Oh my__did I just answer my own question?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
But enough about me...
MSN - A lack of legal or practical options means the latest political problem engulfing Obama's health care overhaul may not be resolved quickly, cleanly or completely.
http://news.msn.com/us/few-options-for-obama-...
Some are saying the cancellations have just begun.
It's going to get pretty depressing in the WH over the upcoming months.
No problem, Obama has over three years to tinker with his health care program. Only people in a panic mode are right wing morons that are afraid it WILL work.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing at the types of robberies you've accomplished!
You must be proud.
Should have pointed out he's in his mid 50s and I'm in my (very early) 60s. Not like Moore and Kuchner. But I've always looked younger than him anyway...and that's all that matters.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, Obama has over three years to tinker with his health care program. Only people in a panic mode are right wing morons that are afraid it WILL work.
Reich wingers aren't accustomed to success and building things up....

... they're more focused on failures and tearing things down!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Catholic Charities USA receives more than half of its funding each year ($554 million in 2010) from federal grants. In 2012, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops received $63 million…in federal grants."
I see no positives from the dollars taken from citizens that are pissed away on tax-exempt groups like Catholic Charities to subsidize their "charitable" work. It much better to spend those millions to support social welfare programs than help the Catholic church build up its coffers.
"uselesssinceforever "
In addition to being a liberal loon, you have comprehension problems. I said nothing about giving money to the government to piss away. I said I give money and time to my church where the money is spent in a good way, helping the folks.
One example, something we have done for years, We, a group of fellow parishoners, have purchased 18 turkeys and nearly $800. For Thanksgiving we will give to needy families in our parish a turkey and a $50.00 grocery store gift certificate, not a lot but something. We do the same at Easter and Christmas. We get support from the youth group, folks in the parish, KofC, a supermarket chain, and a major distributor of turkeys and monies from our pockets.
In your sick world you prefer the government to piss away 100's of millions on failed green energy boon dogles, nobamkare, computer programs that do not work, money for killers, o.e. the Fast and Furious program that let to American deaths, money to Planned Parenthood so they can abort/murder more innocents.
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinker? More like demolish and rebuild from the ground up - if that's even possible at this point - according to MSN. The damage has been done. It might not even be fixable. Millions of people are just plain screwed and a lot of them are Democrats who won't forget they asked for it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have pointed out he's in his mid 50s and I'm in my (very early) 60s. Not like Moore and Kuchner. But I've always looked younger than him anyway...and that's all that matters.
lol! Okaaaaayyyyyyy.......

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah didn't apologize for lying but apologized for being caught lying.
Arrogance can do that to incompetent individuals with visions of grandeur.
"shinningelectr0n"
Careful, you are going to be labeled a racist. You referred to the president as a boy, in "real dumb's" weird world is a racial slur.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how tax cheats make up their own rules.
If you are unmarried and at least 65 years of age, then you must file an income tax return if your gross income is $11,500 or more. However, if you live on Social Security benefits, you don't include this in gross income. If this is the only income you receive, then your gross income equals zero, and you don't have to file a federal income tax return. But if you do earn other income that is not tax-exempt, then each year you must determine whether the total exceeds $11,500.
If you are married and file a joint return with a spouse who is also 65 or older, you must file a return if your combined gross income is $22,400 or more. If your spouse is under 65 years old, then the threshold amount decreases to $21,200."
There is no exempt income.
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tip...
this is deceptive because SS is taxable depending on gross income....

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you certainly thoroughly shellacked me.
But I think I can take it.
"Carol"
Personally I do not think anyone shellacs you, a lot of losers slur and demean you, but you hardly get shellacked. I do not agree with all you post, but, you are honest and sincere and stick to your values.
Peace
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Okaaaaayyyyyyy.......
Mike and Mindy for sure
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
All conservatives I know are tolerant of fellow conservatives' personal and private beliefs.
Galt is the only one who broke rank - that I know at least - and became a closet liberal. You should welcome him to your herd of intolerance.
Because, frankly, I don't know him anymore.
Conservatism has nothing to do with religion or abortion...period...end of story.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Scott Strickland who was the "only" person who secured Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith in the safe area prior to running to a different building to get heavy weapons.
Scott Strickland is an American who actually was there and "could" easily be subpoenaed, yet he hasn't been.
Why do you suppose that is???
There were a few other Americans at the consulate who also haven't been subpoenaed__and another twenty plus at the nearby CIA annex.
Why wouldn't Issa subpoena these people and let the chips fall where they may???
Oh my__did I just answer my own question?
According to Gregory Hicks, "Scott attempted to lead them out but they didn’t follow. He tried to get back in, but was beaten back by the smoke. They managed to pull Sean out, but he was dead. They couldn’t find Chris.”

But CBS is asking the same question...where are the survivors?

This is the reason we still have no idea...

"The Obama administration continues to keep a great deal of information under wraps citing an ongoing investigation, national security and other reasons. The secrecy is an ongoing point of contention with Republicans in Congress.

"The House Oversight Committee sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry demanding the Bengahzi survivors be made available for interviews with Congress or else they may be subpoenaed.

"According to the letter, the State Department told Congress on Aug. 23 that 'it was not prepared to support the request for transcribed interviews.'"

Oh...and this...

"The FBI, CIA, Director of National Intelligence, Defense Department, State Department and National Security Agency have rejected or failed to answer multiple Freedom of Information (FOI) requests made by CBS News, as well as appeals of the denials. The agencies cite exemptions related to ongoing investigations or national security."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57602348/...

Pretty weird, huh? Everything is always "ongoing" with this administration - even years later.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right. If Obama & the Democrats can just keep lying and misleading people about what they are really doing, the American people and fools like you will not fight hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 938,321 - 938,340 of1,072,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Le Jimbo 45,521
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min voice of peace 67,540
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min boundary painter 4,488
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 27 min boundary painter 1,407
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 29 min boundary painter 1,189
Amy July 12 30 min Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Midlothian Composer 97,446
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,699
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE