Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
938,281 - 938,300 of 1,080,441 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's either having a senior moment or a delayed shot at second childhood.
Unless he's been a motorcycle rider for many years, it's really stupid to start riding a motorcycle at advanced age.
You're just looking for trouble, combining old person's reflexes, etc. with riding motorcycles in a world where people have no respect for those on bikes.
Yes, I know it from personal experience, having been in a few altercations on my bike with soccer Mom's in minivans.
Old people should not be on motorcycles unless they started riding as young people.
When you said hubby was just getting his motorcycle license, I thought of road kill.
If I were you, I wouldn't ride on his bike until he has at least a year of experience. Putting your load on the back of the bike is a recipe for disaster.
Forgot to mention buying a used motorcycle was the cheapest way for us to go for me to have transportation to get to my part-time job. It was out necessity. Daughter has to have the car that's paid for. We gave it to her.

But thanks for your concern. We'll be extra careful as doddering old fools - that you seem to think we are.

Did you read my post to flack - about how cool I look in my helmet and sunglasses? Who knew, right?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your retarded opinions are poster icons for useless, mindless drivel, you phaggit chimp.....
Realtime has never liked me for some reason. From the very beginning, and we go way back, he started off being condescending. Might have had something to do with me being a woman who had opinions about politics. Not sure though.

But he used to annoy the fool out of me. He doesn't like me even more now, but I've kinda gotten used to it.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire mon cheri__recall the dairy farmer Republican, fiscally conservative, anti union, socially liberal and then reliant on government handouts for any/all success.
Actually__all farmers fit that mode__as do many others who reside under the, cough,(R) tent.
Would Stephen Kinzer qualify as a source babe? Pretty sure I've recommended his books to you over the past five years. Do books take too long babe? Do you prefer short bursts ala Glenda and
Billo?
Because I know you grew up on a dairy farm, I now better understand where your bitterness is coming from.

I'd have to do the research but, just from vague memory, I recall the government having put the screws to farmers a while back which forced them to survive any way they could.

Could be wrong. You'd know more about that than me.

But as for the book you suggested, I'd love to learn more about it first. Can you provide a link? Amazon would do.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

But enough about me...

MSN - A lack of legal or practical options means the latest political problem engulfing Obama's health care overhaul may not be resolved quickly, cleanly or completely.

http://news.msn.com/us/few-options-for-obama-...

Some are saying the cancellations have just begun.

It's going to get pretty depressing in the WH over the upcoming months.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's not too tough to see how you ended up in prison with the other geniuses, split tail. I really don't care WHERE you think I am, but that fact that you think "location" on topix is an actual indicator of where people are posting from speaks volumes. Your location says "hidden"; does that make you invisible there in your jail cell?
You and chimpy dave are still running neck & neck for the illustrious title of "thread retard". LMAO@U loser.....:-)
pathetic ...republican
another reason the party lost Virginia
LOL
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're in Louisiana, idiot!!
(Actually you're in Waxturd's closet in Windsor, CT,. using an anonymous proxy in LA)
Are you one of Waxturd's Ivy League educated make believe children??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Amusing

Republicans seem so divided they even need multiple names

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Guess I've also said enough for the time being.

(For the liberals probably more than enough...)

Later.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
But enough about me...
MSN - A lack of legal or practical options means the latest political problem engulfing Obama's health care overhaul may not be resolved quickly, cleanly or completely.
http://news.msn.com/us/few-options-for-obama-...
Some are saying the cancellations have just begun.
It's going to get pretty depressing in the WH over the upcoming months.
Seems your fixation now that you are off Benghazi and ACORN.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois I agree, I think Galt has brought in to the Liberal hype ‘Republicans can’t win talking about Social Issues,’ I disagree, so I guess his approach to winning’ let’s not Offend Liberals!!
Sorry I missed your post before. It can't be avoided - talking about social issues. The liberals salivate waiting for elections just to put that as their #1 focus because it's all they got.

The trick is for conservatives to take a strong stand using very few words. I've pointed out several times Reagan's response. "I'm for life." Nothing else needs to be said.

How can liberals make an issue out of someone being for life?

But to deny one's convictions to win an election makes a conservative candidate no different than liberals.

It's just how they must go about it. Galt and I actually agreed on that.

Especially when the majority are against abortion and the black community is possibly undergoing changes just because the Democratic Party doesn't represent their beliefs on these same issues.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's not too tough to see how you ended up in prison with the other geniuses, split tail. I really don't care WHERE you think I am, but that fact that you think "location" on topix is an actual indicator of where people are posting from speaks volumes. Your location says "hidden"; does that make you invisible there in your jail cell?
You and chimpy dave are still running neck & neck for the illustrious title of "thread retard". LMAO@U loser.....:-)
Sure, your location can't show Waxturd's closet now, can it?? At least you can be smart enough to pick an AZ proxy if you're going to pretend you're in AZ!!

And you're stupid enough to believe that 'hidden' is the same thing as 'invisible'. ROFLMAO

The Waxturd clan is a testamony to the horrors of inbreeding.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
BTW I have both a Polaris quad and a Honda XR650 for commuting and romping in the forest. Can't beat 50 MPG (as long as you don't get killed by a psychotic speeder)....
Ours is a Yamaha - not sure the exact type.

But it serves a purpose and actually looks great and runs great. The savings on gas is definitely a plus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems your fixation now that you are off Benghazi and ACORN.
CBS' 60 Minutes has forever ended the Benghazi fiasco.

Nobody can believe anything anyone says about it. It's turned into a series of lies from all sides.

Darryl Issa will have to go back to Grand Larceny. He sure proved himself to be an incompetent Inquisitor.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry about it; he's severely retarded (though not as bad as that convict chick nutculur or chimpy dave).
Alright folks, back out into the beautiful AZ sunshine!! Leftists, swallow lye.....:-)
No worries. Thanks.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have a very, very, very tiny complex...if you know what I mean.
But it's okay. Don't obsess over it. It doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things. Guys just tend to make it more important than it really is.
lol! And here I was talking about your group of 'friends' and you have to go and change the subject!

Oh, well! SNAFU!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I missed your post before. It can't be avoided - talking about social issues. The liberals salivate waiting for elections just to put that as their #1 focus because it's all they got.
The trick is for conservatives to take a strong stand using very few words. I've pointed out several times Reagan's response. "I'm for life." Nothing else needs to be said.
How can liberals make an issue out of someone being for life?
But to deny one's convictions to win an election makes a conservative candidate no different than liberals.
It's just how they must go about it. Galt and I actually agreed on that.
Especially when the majority are against abortion and the black community is possibly undergoing changes just because the Democratic Party doesn't represent their beliefs on these same issues.
You want to legislate other folks morality to fit your beliefs.

As Nobraina/Galt said, this has been a losing strategy for Repugnants for decades.

Roe v Wade was in 1974. Are you really so ignorant to think you can outlaw something that is clearly a woman's right to make a personal decision about?? Americans have rejected that view for 4 decades.

And at the same time, whine about a make believe 'War on Christmas'??

You're cra-cra.

You're a fundamentalist who sees no problem with stealing others freedoms, so long as it fits your religious beliefs.

That is as unAmerican as can be.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois I agree, I think Galt has brought in to the Liberal hype ‘Republicans can’t win talking about Social Issues,’ I disagree, so I guess his approach to winning’ let’s not Offend Liberals!!
Why does Texass hate women son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your retarded opinions are poster icons for useless, mindless drivel, you phaggit chimp.....
hmmmmm.... maybe wolfie brains will help you son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He drove motorcycles in his younger days - actually, so did I at one time on occasion.
But he's not as old as me - I robbed the cradle. And I would never attempt to drive it now.
He's taking classes and has to pass an exam - both written and riding - before taking the test at the DMV. It's a law in Florida.
I'm giving him plenty of time to get comfortable on it before hopping on.
It's amazing at the types of robberies you've accomplished!

You must be proud.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS' 60 Minutes has forever ended the Benghazi fiasco.
Nobody can believe anything anyone says about it. It's turned into a series of lies from all sides.
Darryl Issa will have to go back to Grand Larceny. He sure proved himself to be an incompetent Inquisitor.
The person they interviewed was British. Where are all the Americans who WERE there?

Who is silencing them? And for what purpose?

Doesn't that cause you even a little bit of concern? There were Americans who were there who have all but disappeared from the face of the earth.

Some Senators are having to take extraordinary measures just to have access to them and talk to them.

That should bother anyone no matter who sits in the Oval Office.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
BTW I have both a Polaris quad and a Honda XR650 for commuting and romping in the forest. Can't beat 50 MPG (as long as you don't get killed by a psychotic speeder)....
poor wolfie. he thinks it's other people's fault when he runs into them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 4 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search