Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1021313 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives have to get on the same page and win back the Senate and the Presidency. When and if that happens, a discussion can be started about anti-abortion legislation. It won't matter if we agree or not then.
so, would you support a Conservative candidate for President who happened to be Jewish?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1021314 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
feet can be measured in decimals the same as meters...
you post a third grade website that is as stupid as you are...
you are truly clueless...
OzRitz's knowledge of computers is about par with Realtime.... clueless
Realtime wrote:
LOL, that's where you're wrong dummy for I can crank up a different laptop, subscribe to... a proxy shield and come back here and lie myself silly or create a team of hats as some of you all have done. The Toshiba satellite L755-S5246 loaded with Windows Office 2010 is perfect for that mission and they are damn near free these days. But I don't have the time or desire to spend here in hopes of changing already damaged minds.
I don't know who is more ignorant OzRitz or Realtime about computers...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1021315 Nov 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say, son?
N - E - R - D
You're an idiot.

Don't worry if you didn't hear it son. In your case, it doesn't matter!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1021316 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
never happen with the likes of church people like Akin or Mourdoch...
Their statements were way out of line and hurt the party to some extent but not for long.

The liberals will dig up somebody else with an extreme view that's out of the mainstream of the conservative platform again, so we might as well be prepared for it.

What conservatives need to do is learn from them and dig up some extreme far left liberals - which will be hard to do since they're everywhere - and make them the spokespeople for the democratic party.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1021317 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Their statements were way out of line and hurt the party to some extent but not for long.
The liberals will dig up somebody else with an extreme view that's out of the mainstream of the conservative platform again, so we might as well be prepared for it.
What conservatives need to do is learn from them and dig up some extreme far left liberals - which will be hard to do since they're everywhere - and make them the spokespeople for the democratic party.
lol! I am not a witch!
LCNLin

United States

#1021318 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the "right message" becomes a fundamentalist Christian anti-abortion tirade, you can stick a fork in the party...which will finish third behind a true Conservative party...
Republican split identified?
LCNLin

United States

#1021319 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint and the empty chair worked well?

Orlando, FL

#1021320 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, would you support a Conservative candidate for President who happened to be Jewish?
If a Jewish conservative - of which they're aren't that many - could carry the message of less government and had solutions to get the economy back on track, I would.

Would you?

We both voted for Romney, didn't we? And he was a Mormon. Not exactly a Protestant or a Catholic.

Why is it only Republicans are asked about their religious affiliation anyway? Democrats are never asked.

I would hope conservative candidates just say it's a private matter and ask which Democratic candidates have publicly announced their religious affiliation - just for the record.

Orlando, FL

#1021321 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
then nominate fiscal Conservatives who are socially moderate...
anti-abortion legislation is a non-starter, even with control of Congress and the White House....
why can't you understand that?
Why can't you understand that I just said anti-abortion legislation should not be part of the discussion until AFTER Republicans win back the Senate and the Presidency and keep the House?

What difference will it make then if a discussion is started?

Did you vote for Romney or not?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1021322 Nov 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it time for a gay cabellero like you to come out of the closet and own up to being a sword swallower??
I mean, it's sssooooooo obvious!!
Or are you afraid your Momma will beat your ass if she finds out where you've been getting your pile of quarters from??
I thought as much.
The last sentence is a lie, bro'.

You don't think.

Before speaking, during your speaking or after speaking. Period.

Now...it's Tee-Time for you. Go sit on one:>

Lapeer, MI

#1021323 Nov 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You just advocated for this piece of hatred become a law, dumbass, proving your complete stupidity.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>> who="shinningelectr0n "]
It should become a national Danish law that all red meats contains 20% Pork. Let the Allah Pigs eat Barbequed Camel.<<
----------
I gave you far too much credit for calling your humor third grade stuff.
Your giving me credit for anything would be a kiss of death.

Please don't ever consider giving me credit for anything.

I just advocated?

You are dangerously stupid.

Don't drive or operate heavy machinery!

Orlando, FL

#1021324 Nov 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint and the empty chair worked well?
Just the fact that Clint Eastwood had the convictions to come out on that stage and say what he said about this president was good enough for me. And the empty chair was a clever way of doing it.

Eastwood is one of the most respected actors in Hollywood. I'm sure a lot of liberals pooped a brick when they knew he was speaking at the Republican Convention. But leave it to them to make fun of such a great man and a great actor because he didn't toe the liberal line.

Eastwood couldn't be bothered with such pettiness though.

Orlando, FL

#1021325 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the "right message" becomes a fundamentalist Christian anti-abortion tirade, you can stick a fork in the party...which will finish third behind a true Conservative party...
Pretty sure that's not going to happen. The liberals overplayed that hand and everyone's gotten tired of it.

Did you vote for Romney?

Lapeer, MI

#1021326 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read & Weep, its more accurate because you are not dealing in fractions but in decimals, the same way a computer deals with numerics.
http://www.metric4us.com/why.html
I already did a Read & Weep when I read your original inane "more accurate" post, boy.

If you had the cognizance of an Earthworm, you'd realize that NASA never has used Furlongs, Pecks, Apoths, tons per square chain, chain-tons or pole=-tons, etc.

And decimal units beyond the 3rd or 4th digit are rarely used in advanced engineering anyways. And even in advanced Physics, 5th or 6th are not worried about. Plus, computers don't get tired of converting, idiot.

Metric is great for its convenience and that's it.

You are a Fool's Fool wearing a Fool's Crown.

Every Forest Fire Crew should have your mouth. A great tool for blowing out fires.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1021327 Nov 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>OzRitz's knowledge of computers is about par with Realtime.... clueless
<quoted text>I don't know who is more ignorant OzRitz or Realtime about computers...
It's the culture...
Yeah we are as dumb as two house bricks 7 5/8 inch X 3 5/8 inch US or anywhere else that can't be bothered with BS 230mm 110mm
Just like Healthcare with conservatives if its a simple idea that works then it can't be any good.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1021328 Nov 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did a Read & Weep when I read your original inane "more accurate" post, boy.
If you had the cognizance of an Earthworm, you'd realize that NASA never has used Furlongs, Pecks, Apoths, tons per square chain, chain-tons or pole=-tons, etc.
And decimal units beyond the 3rd or 4th digit are rarely used in advanced engineering anyways. And even in advanced Physics, 5th or 6th are not worried about. Plus, computers don't get tired of converting, idiot.
Metric is great for its convenience and that's it.
You are a Fool's Fool wearing a Fool's Crown.
Every Forest Fire Crew should have your mouth. A great tool for blowing out fires.
Just ask an Astronomer if they use imperial for their calcs and you have your answer. It is your kind that holds the country back, not the progressive so called Liberals. Its the same with Healthcare all this BS paranoia with Obama Health coverage is just fear of the unknown, simple as that.

Lapeer, MI

#1021329 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
surely they could return to the Paradise that is Mexico and receive free medical care of better quality than in the US....
or they could fly to Cuba for the best medical care in the world, endorsed by Hugo Chavez...
or they could fly to Cuba for the best medical care in the world, endorsed by Michael Moore...or Eldridge Cleaver

Lapeer, MI

#1021331 Nov 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Base 8 or Octal is the format for computers you idiot not decimal... In octal format, each digit represents three binary digits by the computer...
For example, the octal number 3456 is 011 100 101 110 in binary.
AND.. Yes math calculations are done in binary, not decimal by the computer.. The interrupter or bios in the computer displays math to decimal..
It's the culture
OzRitz reminds me of this cybersmirk:

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't"

Lapeer, MI

#1021332 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we are as dumb as two house bricks 7 5/8 inch X 3 5/8 inch US or anywhere else that can't be bothered with BS 230mm 110mm
Just like Healthcare with conservatives if its a simple idea that works then it can't be any good.
You are a simple idea that your parents have regretted.

Gee, you have found religion. Go fight the good fight for metrics until you die, kid:)

When Lincoln, speaking at Gettysburg, mentioned those soldiers who gave their last full measure, was he speaking in Metric or English?

I just gotta know, brotha'....

Lapeer, MI

#1021333 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask an Astronomer if they use imperial for their calcs and you have your answer. It is your kind that holds the country back, not the progressive so called Liberals. Its the same with Healthcare all this BS paranoia with Obama Health coverage is just fear of the unknown, simple as that.
So the Magic Negro uses the Metric System in Obamacare?

Is this why millions are losing their insurance and getting smacked with astronomically high premiums for new policies?

Send us the links, Dood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min jacques Ottawau 182,319
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,539
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday