Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,908)

Showing posts 938,141 - 938,160 of1,032,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever think, while you were growing up in the United States of America, you would eventually call half of the Americans terrorists?
When they threaten to harm this country to get their way & then go through with it costing our economy 24 billion dollars, then I guess its true.

When Is the car thief Issa going to hold hearings on Cruz & Boehner stealing 24 billion from our economy?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK tell me. What difference does t make to the family the will received the subsidy where the funding came from?
Is that $4300 worth different values depending on the funding source?
I can't wait for this one. Will it be "Corporations don't pay taxes", "employees pay the employer payroll taxes" or will have a new theory?
If they didn't get the subsidy (taxpayer money) they couldn't afford the plan. If they understate their income they, not the insurance company, will fave to pay back the difference. Something that could be a major problem for the self employed and small businesses. By the way how much was the deductible? You didn't say. This train wreck is a disaster.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who mentioned it? Where's his bio? I don't know Rhodes personally, so I have no clue as to her alcohol consumption. I was talking about Stephanie Miller; I've heard that Dennis Miller used to be funny on SNL, but I've never seen that...whatever, if you can't give a source that can be verified then you haven't done any proper research...I "heard" someone on television say that people from West Virginia had the lowest IQ's per capita of all fifty states, proven?
Randi Rhodes is heard here; she is one of the smartest radio commentators on progressive radio.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>GW Bush was always considered the leader of the Free World during his two terms. With O'bama as president, Putin is considered the leader of the Free World. How did this happen?
Cons changed their loyalty to communism...
angel

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaa! Rubios constituents are all on Medicaid! He's an idiot.
Everyone can't be like you ... on vodka. You're an inebriated idiot.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
down in flames....40 times. er, 41.
LOL
Wrongo! That was Congress. Now the American people get to vote and they are. A resounding no thank you!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Van Jones: Obama Will Pay Price On Health Care Promises
Van Jones feels the president was trying to “do too much” with that Obamacare website and will pay for reneging on promises.
According to Yahoo!:
This morning on “This Week,” Crossfire co-host Van Jones, a former Obama administration official, said the president would “pay a price,” for reversing course on his now famous promise that those Americans who like their plans could keep them if them if they wished under Obamacare.
“”And he overpromised. And he will, listen, he will pay a price.‘Mission accomplished,’ you pay a price.‘No new taxes,’ you pay a price.‘You keep your plan,’ you pay a price,” Jones said.
During his appearance on the “This Week,” roundtable Jones also tweaked the Obama administration for being too ambitious with Healthcare.gov , which has been plagued by problems since its launch last month.
“First of all, they tried to do too much on this website, you could just have the website where you allow people to shop and then they could just call in, I mean, they tried to do too much and I think part of it was because it was a central thing they did, they tried to do too much,” he said.
White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer, who appeared on “This Week,” defended the president.
“If the president didn’t intend to keep this promise, why would he have gone out of his way to put a provision in the law that specifically says that if you have a plan before Obamacare passed, you can keep that plan,” he asked.
Jones also took the Republicans to task for what he described as hypocritical behavior.
“It is amazing to me now to see the Republican party now become the party of Ralph Nader. They’re the biggest consumer protection operation in the world now but 6 months ago, we had people who were getting these same cancellation notices and the Republican party was silent,” Jones said.
much like in 2008 when republicans paid the price for the Iraq war?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R) said he's "appalled" with the way his party led the opposition to the Affordable Care Act prior to the law's problematic rollout.

“The more we dig into it, I’m sort of appalled that the Republican Party … didn’t explain more carefully the things we already know about Obamacare, when we could’ve kept the president on defense the whole fall campaign,” Gingrich told Politico in an interview published Monday.“I think we didn’t do our job as an opposition party and the press didn’t do its job."

Although Obamacare figured prominently in last year's election and the GOP-controlled House has voted to repeal it more than 40 times, Gingrich is just the latest Republican to argue that the law hasn't been properly debated.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/newt-gi...
angel

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

<quoted text>
I have a feeling that it will soon be revealed that the ACA online system was hacked by rightwing terrorists.
It's the vodka, Stupid!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Randi Rhodes is heard here; she is one of the smartest radio commentators on progressive radio.
Figures you would like her. She is a drunk who hasn't had an original thought in her life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He mentioned it again today Melvin. WHKT 1650 am Portsmouth Va. Randie Rhoades is a drunk who stole the name of one of the best guitar players who ever lived. Miller I don't know a Miller unless you are talking about Dennis and we don't get either here. We did at one time but not anymore.
Stephanie Miller and Randi Rhodes are two of the smartest radio hosts on progressive radio.

You rightwingers call everyone a drunk that you disagree with; you think it means something. It doesn't, besides that you are ignorant.
The only people on in the morning are rightwingnuts; I suppose it varies where you live, but Rush is on all afternoon most places

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Republican guide to problem solving:
This is terrible, it'll never work, I quit, I told you so, we can't, oh my God!
Progressive Democrats guide to problem solving:
Let's get busy and fix this, everyone relax, no need to panic, let's look at some possible solutions, quitting is for losers.
For a cancer patient, medical coverage is a matter of life and death. Take away people's ability to control their medical-coverage choices and they may die. I guess that's a highly effective way to control medical costs. Perhaps that's the point.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

The whole O'bamacare thing is a lie, a scam, a big rip-off--under the guise of democrats c-a-r-e. They don't-they never have-they never will. The democrats care about one thing--vote for them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you believe pays for the obscene cost of emergency room service?
Your simplistic logic only works in your fantasy world.
The same people who will pay for ObamaKare, moron. ObamaKare is nothing more than a Marxist agenda to put the government in the position of controlling everyone. The same people who paid for the free emergency room care will be paying for the expanded coverage in ObamaKare. The same people getting emeergency room care free will be getting the expanded coverage in ObamaKare free.
The difference between before and after ObamaKare is, the people paying will have to pay more and get less, and the government gains control of deciding when any person should die.
angel

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahaha...It's lily's vodka, again!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Figures you would like her. She is a drunk who hasn't had an original thought in her life.
I'll disregard your typical drunk comment as dittoheadism. I think she's brilliant.
I looked up your station; you have quite an array of extremists on there, Laura Ingraham, Glen Beck, Mark Levin, Hannity; where's Rush? He's a junkie, but that's okay with you rightwingers.

http://www.1650whkt.com/
angel

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Stephanie Miller and Randi Rhodes are two of the smartest radio hosts on progressive radio.
You rightwingers call everyone a drunk that you disagree with; you think it means something. It doesn't, besides that you are ignorant.
The only people on in the morning are rightwingnuts; I suppose it varies where you live, but Rush is on all afternoon most places
lily is on in the morning ... and still on the vodka all afternoon, as well as evening.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted what they were.
I also posted a slew of people in Congress who said they did exist Congress debated eliminating these subsidies & your hero Paul Ryan said they existed. Are you calling all these people liars?
I understand that it must be embarrassing for someone like you to admit you an't make it on your own.
You never posted the subsidies to oil companies. The only thing you could find was people mentioning the words "subsidies to oil companies" without any proof they exist.
But, since you say you posted the proof, it should be very easy to post it again.
If I asked you to post evidence of subsidies to farmers, that would be very easy to prove. For some reason, you can't find any evidence of subsidies to oil companies.
Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States.
Show me the subsidies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LYING Maniac O'bama.
'If he wasn't the president, he'd be in jail or in a sanitarium':)
gee, I wonder what that makes bushie boy? one of top 10 mass murderers in history?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons changed their loyalty to communism...
if that were the case everyone would be supporting O'bammie the commie. You lie!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
much like in 2008 when republicans paid the price for the Iraq war?
No more democrats suck just like republicans Obama suck just like Bush

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 938,141 - 938,160 of1,032,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE