Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1020954 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
111 Democrats were on board.
It might have helped if 1 or 2 Republicans had been on board passing health care legislation affecting us all.
You keep forgetting Carol that the Republicans took a blood oath no to go along with anything that came out of the Obama White House. The fact that there were no Republican votes is totally irrelevant.
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020955 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"What I would really like would be the government to get out of my life."
Really funny from a person on MEDICARE.
Why?

That isn't any of the governments business either-other than to make sure the monetary system that MANY people have worked and contributed to over years, honestly and ethically, runs smoothly, FOR them, not Against them.

Anything else-aint NONE of the governments business.(except for maybe the FRAUDS and abusers of it--then okay...those types deserve to be harrasssed and corrected.)
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1020956 Nov 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajoroity wrote:
<quoted text>
A communistic type economic plague crippling America (the american communist act, in it's current uncaged animals on the loose, circus ring type platform)...continued excessive unemployment rates, extreme illegal immigration problems, with an a admin that has yet to even be able to align itself with the Fact that America needs a realistic B-U-D-G-E-T, let alone PRESENT one, and you want to play whineduhm and bait'em games pulled directly from the dark ages of IGNORANCE past.
Poor wittle Duh A Vey...when all else fails, crutch dependently back on duh race baiter crappolla.
NewsFlash-America is pretty damn sick of that type of taxpayer, time wasting, piles of bunk.
GROW UP-this isn't the 60's (70's, 80's, or even the 90's) anymore!
Budget, what's a budget? Obama doesn't know the meaning of the word.
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020957 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance companies know the marketplace has changed & they can no longer get huge premiums from individual buyers. Thank you the ACA.
You said the market for individual insurance was no longer there & people had to buy in the exchanges.
This was not true.
You can buy these policies from the insurance companies.
Galt know very little about how the insurance industry operates. Either Galt always got insurance through his employer & through the government all his life.
So now we have a nation of broke back insiurance companies on top of an even more UNFUNDED, already broke back givverment.

Yeah BOYS, way to go.(NOT).
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020958 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out the age factor.
What do you think it costs for insurance? Again, you have no clue as to the health insurance marketplace now or in the past.
Therein lies the REAL issues with "free market" aspects of it all.

The "free market" does not allow for wage scale adjustments, thus excluding those UNable to afford it-thus creating the small gap.

That is where the government COULD actually help the UNinsured desiring to be insured, in obtaining some.

IF it could pull it's heads out of it's own megalomanical arses of communist take over DYSFUNCTIONALITY and delusion anyway.
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020959 Nov 9, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Budget, what's a budget? Obama doesn't know the meaning of the word.
He should, he's the same age as I am (according to the kind of, sort birth records, of a state that didn't become a state till almost the same year as we were born anyway).

The age of Adiscorious it's all a sparkle, sparkle, glitter, glitter campaign stage show is past. NO EXCUSES.

Time for the remnants of the baby boomer gen to GROW UP.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1020960 Nov 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajoroity wrote:
<quoted text>
A communistic type economic plague crippling America (the american communist act, in it's current uncaged animals on the loose, circus ring type platform)...continued excessive unemployment rates, extreme illegal immigration problems, with an a admin that has yet to even be able to align itself with the Fact that America needs a realistic B-U-D-G-E-T, let alone PRESENT one, and you want to play whineduhm and bait'em games pulled directly from the dark ages of IGNORANCE past.
Poor wittle Duh A Vey...when all else fails, crutch dependently back on duh race baiter crappolla.
NewsFlash-America is pretty damn sick of that type of taxpayer, time wasting, piles of bunk.
GROW UP-this isn't the 60's (70's, 80's, or even the 90's) anymore!
" OMG OMg OMG We need a Budget OMG OMG OMG"

Bush had budgets. Yet he still doubled the debt, fomented the worst recession in 80 years, allowed housing to collapse & a near financial meltdown to happen.

You people are dumber than sh*t thinking budgets are the answer.

We had a balanced Budget. What happened? Bush & the Republicans decided to take us off that path.

If you don;t like debt, quit electing Republicans you stupid SOB

As for race, quit defending those posting racial slurs. Yep, blame me for identifying those racist f*cks as being a race baiter instead of telling your buddies to quit posting racial slurs.

Dumbass..

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1020961 Nov 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajoroity wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein lies the REAL issues with "free market" aspects of it all.
The "free market" does not allow for wage scale adjustments, thus excluding those UNable to afford it-thus creating the small gap.
That is where the government COULD actually help the UNinsured desiring to be insured, in obtaining some.
IF it could pull it's heads out of it's own megalomanical arses of communist take over DYSFUNCTIONALITY and delusion anyway.
The "free market" determines product & pricing.

How these policies are funded is not relevant.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1020962 Nov 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajoroity wrote:
<quoted text>
He should, he's the same age as I am (according to the kind of, sort birth records, of a state that didn't become a state till almost the same year as we were born anyway).
The age of Adiscorious it's all a sparkle, sparkle, glitter, glitter campaign stage show is past. NO EXCUSES.
Time for the remnants of the baby boomer gen to GROW UP.
There are a lot of things that he should know, but his experience as a "community organizer" and his brain washing from Jeremiah Wright failed him.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1020963 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The hostage crisis stemmed from the overthrown of the Shah and his being allowed into the U.S. for medical treatment. The Iranians wanted the United States to return the Shah back to them for trial of the crimes committed by him during his reign.
The United States was between a rock and a hard place because we helped put the Shah in power. We may have been wrong to interfere but there were no crystal balls at the time and our best interests had to come before that of Russia's who would have monopolized the oil to our detriment. To simply turn the Shah over would have been cowardly.
The hostages were taken in protest of not returning the Shah back to Iran.
Good, bad or indifferent.
Another Lois Lame hatchet job on history.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1020964 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I agree with you that there's nothing wrong with seniors supplementing their SS incomes under the table, my supplemental part-time income will be on a payroll. Which is okay too. Not making enough to affect SS.
But extra income is extra income, right?
Criminal Penalties
If your failure to disclose taxable income is so egregious as to amount to criminal tax evasion, you could be liable for a fine of up to $100,000, or a prison term of five years, or both. The penalty for filing a false return is a fine of up to $100,000 and a three-year prison sentence. Note that in the case of filing a false return, the IRS has a much lower standard of proof to meet in court - they need only prove that your return was false. They do not need to demonstrate an intent to evade taxes.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_7819593_irs-interest...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1020965 Nov 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Global Warming gone into hibernation?
Suppose to be a major snow storm hit the east coast early next week.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1020966 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
" OMG OMg OMG We need a Budget OMG OMG OMG"
Bush had budgets. Yet he still doubled the debt, fomented the worst recession in 80 years, allowed housing to collapse & a near financial meltdown to happen.
You people are dumber than sh*t thinking budgets are the answer.
We had a balanced Budget. What happened? Bush & the Republicans decided to take us off that path.
If you don;t like debt, quit electing Republicans you stupid SOB
As for race, quit defending those posting racial slurs. Yep, blame me for identifying those racist f*cks as being a race baiter instead of telling your buddies to quit posting racial slurs.
Dumbass..
You crying, whining, freeloading leftist pusceefckphag!! Shut your festering gash and be a man (instead of a boy) for once!! If you were here, I'd btch-slap U like no tomorrow (just to start my day off right).

Chimp......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1020967 Nov 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Carol, we all know what the GOP means by "reform". They want to cut benefits, raise the retirement age and some of the more extreme right wingers want to privatize it and turn it over to Wall Street. Here's a better solution. Raise or even eliminate the income cap on SS wages. Then we could lower the retirement age and make more jobs available to younger workers.
What about Medicaid Carol? Do you think that if companies like Walmart and McDonalds actually provided their workers with adequate health insurance and a living wage the need for social safety net programs would down? We're paying for some of these companies profits by providing their employees the means to survive like Medicaid and SNAP because the bottom line is all people like the Walton family cares about.
Typical leftist french phag, always trying to expand expand expand the failed fed. "Yeah, ifthey cant do things right the first time, by all means give them a more complicated role and more poweer".

Queerbait btch.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1020968 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking in generalities not Clinton/Monica.
Backpedalling again like the weasel that you are; typical leftist phag. Take two bananas out of petty cash, boy.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1020969 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
" OMG OMg OMG We need a Budget OMG OMG OMG"
Bush had budgets. Yet he still doubled the debt, fomented the worst recession in 80 years, allowed housing to collapse & a near financial meltdown to happen.
You people are dumber than sh*t thinking budgets are the answer.
We had a balanced Budget. What happened? Bush & the Republicans decided to take us off that path.
If you don;t like debt, quit electing Republicans you stupid SOB
As for race, quit defending those posting racial slurs. Yep, blame me for identifying those racist f*cks as being a race baiter instead of telling your buddies to quit posting racial slurs.
Dumbass..
America was attacked, and the Bush admin spending was still LESS than the current out of control - NO B-u-d-g-e-t bozonomics of the current admin.

I use the term BOYS all the time...ALL across the BOY boards.
When it(they/you) types ACT like one-then it(you/they) IS/ARE one....even if not chronilogically so.

And I am not going to libuhrulTICally exclude pointing out FACTS-based upon any such STUPIDITY of, or make "speshull allowances" just because of race, creed or color either--Race crutch leaning, baiting, DUHMmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1020971 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The "free market" determines product & pricing.
How these policies are funded is not relevant.
Only to empty heads that live in make believe world of delusion.

Gaw duhhmy, not even 9 am EST...and you've spewed the stupid limit quote for the day lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1020972 Nov 9, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of things that he should know, but his experience as a "community organizer" and his brain washing from Jeremiah Wright failed him.
See "O'Camelot" Make believe kingduhm of demoBOYZ and they rummy boy buddies." A make believe book for Duhmmies.

You'll probably find Duh A Vey boy's pikture peering out from the piles of make believe pages somewhere within there too lol

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1020973 Nov 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Carol, we all know what the GOP means by "reform". They want to cut benefits, raise the retirement age and some of the more extreme right wingers want to privatize it and turn it over to Wall Street. Here's a better solution. Raise or even eliminate the income cap on SS wages. Then we could lower the retirement age and make more jobs available to younger workers.
What about Medicaid Carol? Do you think that if companies like Walmart and McDonalds actually provided their workers with adequate health insurance and a living wage the need for social safety net programs would down? We're paying for some of these companies profits by providing their employees the means to survive like Medicaid and SNAP because the bottom line is all people like the Walton family cares about.
Whoo ye, boy!!! You sure got your tail in a twist!!!There is so much BS in there you could fertilize a whole yard.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1020974 Nov 9, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. Right now I am running many of my favorite socks simultaneously, a feat in itself as I basically have no control over myself let alone my sockpuppets!!! Here is a list of who I am posting as right now on topix,,,
TheIndependentMajoroity
Obama is a joke
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf
I realize I am just taking up space but I have so much to say I simply cannot express all my hatred and severely misinformed opinion without resorting to my many twisted sockpuppet personalities. It will soon be time for my morning medication so hopefully I will give it a rest. Till then please, my topix family, keep debating my useless, meaningless rants. It keeps me occupied and helps to prevent me from being wrapped in a straightjacket and thrown into solitary for the rest of the day. I just cannot deal when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with sockpuppets and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
Hugs xoxoxox, ""Waxman"" (the very chubby, chubbychasing teabagger from Ct.)
Not to worry-We'll contact some o' dem dar make believe kanight in shiner armer and have they add your name-- into the real book of delusional duhmmies gone off in the heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-19 3 min ralph 6
Amy 9-18 6 min edogxxx 31
Abby 9-19 16 min ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min loose cannon 178,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Who 46,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Toj 98,230
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 37 min shadow 1,279
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••