Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232567 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1021332 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we are as dumb as two house bricks 7 5/8 inch X 3 5/8 inch US or anywhere else that can't be bothered with BS 230mm × 110mm
Just like Healthcare with conservatives if its a simple idea that works then it can't be any good.
You are a simple idea that your parents have regretted.

Gee, you have found religion. Go fight the good fight for metrics until you die, kid:)

When Lincoln, speaking at Gettysburg, mentioned those soldiers who gave their last full measure, was he speaking in Metric or English?

I just gotta know, brotha'....

Lapeer, MI

#1021333 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask an Astronomer if they use imperial for their calcs and you have your answer. It is your kind that holds the country back, not the progressive so called Liberals. Its the same with Healthcare all this BS paranoia with Obama Health coverage is just fear of the unknown, simple as that.
So the Magic Negro uses the Metric System in Obamacare?

Is this why millions are losing their insurance and getting smacked with astronomically high premiums for new policies?

Send us the links, Dood.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1021334 Nov 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OzRitz reminds me of this cybersmirk:
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't"
Base on your comments son, there's only 1 type.

Lapeer, MI

#1021335 Nov 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I have both a Polaris quad and a Honda XR650 for commuting and romping in the forest. Can't beat 50 MPG (as long as you don't get killed by a psychotic speeder)....
Here's something else you might enjoy:

http://tinyurl.com/m3yjrgc

and

http://tinyurl.com/lzodo6q

Lapeer, MI

#1021336 Nov 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Base on your comments son, there's only 1 type.
Zero started out as an invention to describe hayseeds like you.

Set alongside me, it becomes a study in contrasts,

Me =(1) with Yeah =(0)

I am something while you are nothing.

Now that we've cleared that up.... let's move on to Metaphysics

Lapeer, MI

#1021338 Nov 9, 2013
Did anyone watch that PBS schloppe tonight on JFK?

Nanny Pelosi was at her finest. I thought she was going to wet her 72 year old panties on national TV.

JFK ...(sigh)...a Liberal's Fairy Tale(giggle) and the Liberal Media's biggest money-maker....
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1021339 Nov 9, 2013
Breaking News: Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Update: Death Toll Could Reach 10,000

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1021340 Nov 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Did anyone watch that PBS schloppe tonight on JFK?
Nanny Pelosi was at her finest. I thought she was going to wet her 72 year old panties on national TV.
JFK ...(sigh)...a Liberal's Fairy Tale(giggle) and the Liberal Media's biggest money-maker....
That's odd I've seen a lot of conservative posters claiming him as one of your own. Like he would be too conservative for the democrats of today, yeah of course he would. I can see JFK sitting down with those tea baggers exchanging ideas on landing man on the moon or more likely a recipe for moonshine.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1021341 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking in generalities not Clinton/Monica.
You were busted, Dummy.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1021342 Nov 9, 2013
Squealtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another Lois Lame hatchet job on history.
another squeal from the stuck pig.

Lapeer, MI

#1021343 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd I've seen a lot of conservative posters claiming him as one of your own. Like he would be too conservative for the democrats of today, yeah of course he would. I can see JFK sitting down with those tea baggers exchanging ideas on landing man on the moon or more likely a recipe for moonshine.
I have seen Liberal Conservatives and Conservative Liberals. I have also seen confused posters like you more often than not.

Life is grey and not B & W.
Lea

United States

#1021344 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask an Astronomer if they use imperial for their calcs and you have your answer. It is your kind that holds the country back, not the progressive so called Liberals. Its the same with Healthcare all this BS paranoia with Obama Health coverage is just fear of the unknown, simple as that.
That would be empirical evidence and that confirms that ACA Healthcare is a FRAUD on the American People. NOTHING President Obama has said has been true, not one damn thing!

OBAMA LIED.

Go to facebook and see what REAL Americans have to say about ACA Healthcare!
Lea

United States

#1021345 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Kennedy understood the economy and how it works. JFK understood to promote business and jobs you have to have an environment of low taxes and sensible regulations. Small government that knows what the hell it's doing. JFK spearheaded science and math through a fantastic space program.

Obama can't even get a website to work!

Lapeer, MI

#1021346 Nov 9, 2013
Lea wrote:
<quoted text>
Kennedy understood the economy and how it works. JFK understood to promote business and jobs you have to have an environment of low taxes and sensible regulations. Small government that knows what the hell it's doing. JFK spearheaded science and math through a fantastic space program.
And he gutted NASA to buy the votes of illegal Mexicans and Welfare Rats.

The Moon, Mars and the cosmos belongs to everyone else but us. Japan, S. Korea, India, China, Russia, The E.U.....they all have their eyes on the cosmos while the Magic Negro walks the golf courses playing with his balls.

Location hidden

#1021347 Nov 9, 2013
Lea wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA was modelled on Mitt Romney's health care act that which he signed into law in Massachusetts. Forget the dramatics, the web site is a small cog in the wheel. It's the principle of what it is designed to do. If you want to blame someone blame Mitt!

Location hidden

#1021348 Nov 9, 2013
“The Democrats' health-reform plan includes no public option and relies on managed competition through exchanges set up much like those for federal employees. The individual mandate in the plan sprang from a Heritage Foundation idea that was endorsed years ago by a range of conservatives and provided the backbone of the Massachusetts plan that was crafted and, until recently, heartily defended by Mitt Romney. It would be fair to describe the new act as Romneycare crossed with the managed-competition bill proposed in 1994 by Republican Sens. John Chafee, David Durenberger, Charles Grassley and Bob Dole -- in other words, as a moderate Republican plan.”

“no one told me”

Denver

#1021351 Nov 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint and the empty chair worked well?
Made Obumbles look like a fool.

Lapeer, MI

#1021354 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
“The Democrats' health-reform plan includes no public option and relies on managed competition through exchanges set up much like those for federal employees. The individual mandate in the plan sprang from a Heritage Foundation idea that was endorsed years ago by a range of conservatives and provided the backbone of the Massachusetts plan that was crafted and, until recently, heartily defended by Mitt Romney. It would be fair to describe the new act as Romneycare crossed with the managed-competition bill proposed in 1994 by Republican Sens. John Chafee, David Durenberger, Charles Grassley and Bob Dole -- in other words, as a moderate Republican plan.”
OzRitz is one of those oddball individuals who bump around through Life trying to teach others the beauty of cacophony, dissonance and train wrecks.

Were he an artist, he'd probably be creating a urine-filled glass with a crucifix inside or an aborted fetus with Mickey Mouse Ears.

So much for Modern Art, inhumanity and dizzy Progressives.
Lea

United States

#1021355 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA was modelled on Mitt Romney's health care act that which he signed into law in Massachusetts. Forget the dramatics, the web site is a small cog in the wheel. It's the principle of what it is designed to do. If you want to blame someone blame Mitt!
Why don't we just blame someone who had nothing to do with designing the ACA website, or the ACA Healthcare law. Makes perfect sense...if your a moronic weasel.

ACA is OBAMACARE, got that junior?

Stop trying to pass the blame to someone else. You're not going to say it's Bush's fault are you?

OBAMA LIED to the American people NOT Mitt Romney.
Lea

United States

#1021356 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
Really, if this is all republican ideas then explain why NO REPUBLICANS VOTED FOR IT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr FastandFurious 189,824
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Net Workit 5,997
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 3 hr BLDM 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 53,486
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 5 hr tiredofit 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]