Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1020934 Nov 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
No way I would want to be in your life.
What I would really like would be the government to get out of my life.
Peace
KMA
"What I would really like would be the government to get out of my life."

Really funny from a person on MEDICARE.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020935 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all new individual policies are now the same as exchange policies...the only difference is the welfare kickback...
Insurance companies know the marketplace has changed & they can no longer get huge premiums from individual buyers. Thank you the ACA.

You said the market for individual insurance was no longer there & people had to buy in the exchanges.

This was not true.

You can buy these policies from the insurance companies.

Galt know very little about how the insurance industry operates. Either Galt always got insurance through his employer & through the government all his life.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020936 Nov 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Clinton and Monica had sex? I'm sure your apology will be forthcoming. Gotcha, doorknob
I was speaking in generalities not Clinton/Monica.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020937 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
for one person...double that for a couple...
I was pointing out the age factor.

What do you think it costs for insurance? Again, you have no clue as to the health insurance marketplace now or in the past.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020938 Nov 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have an intelligent conversation with a person like Dumb Dave. He saw "something" on TV so now he is an authority!
<shaking head>
I get it.

Seeing ads from private insurance companies for policies for individuals has nothing to do with Galt claiming private insurance companies no long offer policies to individual buyers.

Dumbass
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1020939 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that it s a racial slur to call a black man "boy".
You also know there are other terms other than "boy" to describe a young male.
The idea you insist on calling the President "boy" instead of the other terms, proves you are a racist f*ck.
Your sad excuse fools no one.
You're STILL crying "racist"??????????

Maybe if Obama acted like a MAN instead of a BOY people would stop referring to him as a boy.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020940 Nov 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not last as an employee of mine for two days Dumb Dave.
Why do you even post here with us?
Earth to dope! You forgot to take earning into consideration.
That is a factor in what you pay.
Your post is crap.
You never, ever provide any backup for the garbage you spew.
1 - Where specifically (link) did you get this crap you just posted?
2 - what were the parameters you used (INCLUDING INCOME)!
dope.
Look buttwad, how much you earn does not affect the price of a health insurance poilicy.

My example includes no subsidies as I would not qualify.

What I posted is true about what I pay now & what it would cost on the exchanges. I know what I pay now. I went on the exchanges to see what options I would have there. A plan with the exact same benefits, a nationwide PPO, would cost 45% less - no subsidies.

Get informed & you won't keep embarrassing yourself here every day.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020941 Nov 9, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You're STILL crying "racist"??????????
Maybe if Obama acted like a MAN instead of a BOY people would stop referring to him as a boy.
I love it how you right whiners flock in to make excuses for our racist buddies.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1020942 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats can't even bring themselves to say the word "reform" when it comes to SS and Medicaid.
It might cost them votes.
But they all know neither program is sustainable.
It's just another can that's dented all to hell from being kicked it down the road to buy more time to blame Republicans.
Yeah Carol, we all know what the GOP means by "reform". They want to cut benefits, raise the retirement age and some of the more extreme right wingers want to privatize it and turn it over to Wall Street. Here's a better solution. Raise or even eliminate the income cap on SS wages. Then we could lower the retirement age and make more jobs available to younger workers.
What about Medicaid Carol? Do you think that if companies like Walmart and McDonalds actually provided their workers with adequate health insurance and a living wage the need for social safety net programs would down? We're paying for some of these companies profits by providing their employees the means to survive like Medicaid and SNAP because the bottom line is all people like the Walton family cares about.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1020943 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea you insist on calling the President "boy" instead of the other terms, proves you are a racist f*ck.
But it's ok to call a white man "whiteboy". Right?

LOL!!!!!!!!! You dumbass.
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020944 Nov 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
so does Rahm Emmanuel. and Doomberg.
I'd have NO clue about that, nor would I even ever consider wanting one.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1020945 Nov 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap as usual Carol. It's your side that have for years used legislation to force your own narrow views on the country as a whole. You've used laws to treat working taxpaying citizens as second class, denying the equal protection under the law because of their sexual orientation. That's bullying. I don't really care what your personal beliefs are but you don't have the right to force them on other people. We are a progressive nation Carol, the Founding Fathers were progressives and the Constitution is a progressive document. As Theodore Roosevelt said in his speech "The New Nationalism" in Osawatomie, Kansas on August31, 1910;
"A great democracy must be progressive or it will soon cease to be a democracy."
Yet liberals don't mind forcing their personal beliefs on everyone.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1020946 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it how you right whiners flock in to make excuses for our racist buddies.
Hahahahaha, yet YOU are the only one whining!!!!!
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020947 Nov 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter should have told the Iranians to release the hostages immediately or face incineration...
Why do I think that perhaps maybe, all that was a bit before your "comprehension time"?

Bottom line-

Every single hostage of the 52, was released.

Not burned up in a US State consulate building.
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020948 Nov 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
And that about sums it up with your crowd, you have no problems with starving Mexicans, Blacks or the homeless but abused animals attract your wrath!
ILLegal immigration is a severe problem these days (thanks to demoncratic rum running ineptitudes of "redo'ing" quota and accountability policies that were in place pre-1965--tromping them in favor of shoving free for all open screen door polices down the throat of America thereafter.
Free-for-all amnesty is not the answer.

U.S. borders continue to be breached, as well as any remaining existing immgigration RULES/LAWS etc, daily now-WORSE than ever before.

http://twomovies.name/watch_movie/They_Come_t...

Be here legally-IDENTIFY and VERIFY, or expect NOTHING (except for maybe GULAG compounds for life) from America.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1020949 Nov 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you have it backwards. Obamacare was born under a strictly partisan controlled Congress and a liberal president. Conservatives were all but told to get out of the way.
As someone once said, "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Democrats had absolute power when Republicans were not considered relevant.
Same with the shutdown. It could have been avoided had the same Democrats who are now asking for a delay had acquiesced to Republicans who asked for the same thing when they had the chance.
Obama went along with the delay after he blamed Republicans for the shutdown.
Wrong again Carol! The Democrats are asking for an extension of the enrollment period while the GOP wanted to delay the whole thing.
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020950 Nov 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Quietly"? Are you kidding me? All they do is tout "their" charity work for "stage show" accolades.....always ignoring the FACT that it is funded by the Federal Government.
"Funding increases for Catholic organizations in recent years include the following:
An increase from $12.45 million (2008) to $57.89 million (2011) in USDA food assistance to Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
An increase from just over $440 million (2008) to more than $554 million (2010) to Catholic Charities USA
Increases in Dept. of Labor grants to Catholic organizations such as Catholic Charities of Kansas for ex-offender reintegration and other programs from $300,000 (2009) to more than $5 million (2011)
An increase of HHS funding for Catholic Medical Mission Board global health activities from $500,000 (2008) to $7 million (2011)."
http://www.networklobby.org/news-media/federa...
The only one I see digging dirt and then slinging it up on some warped stage platform to parrot brained resquawk about it, in hate, of the GOOD others may do-is YOU.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020951 Nov 9, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>But it's ok to call a white man "whiteboy". Right?
LOL!!!!!!!!! You dumbass.
I never said it was, dumbass.
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020952 Nov 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A communistic type economic plague crippling America (the american communist act, in it's current uncaged animals on the loose, circus ring type platform)...continued excessive unemployment rates, extreme illegal immigration problems, with an a admin that has yet to even be able to align itself with the Fact that America needs a realistic B-U-D-G-E-T, let alone PRESENT one, and you want to play whineduhm and bait'em games pulled directly from the dark ages of IGNORANCE past.

Poor wittle Duh A Vey...when all else fails, crutch dependently back on duh race baiter crappolla.

NewsFlash-America is pretty damn sick of that type of taxpayer, time wasting, piles of bunk.

GROW UP-this isn't the 60's (70's, 80's, or even the 90's) anymore!
TheIndependentMa joroity

London, KY

#1020953 Nov 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap as usual Carol. It's your side that have for years used legislation to force your own narrow views on the country as a whole. You've used laws to treat working taxpaying citizens as second class, denying the equal protection under the law because of their sexual orientation. That's bullying. I don't really care what your personal beliefs are but you don't have the right to force them on other people. We are a progressive nation Carol, the Founding Fathers were progressives and the Constitution is a progressive document. As Theodore Roosevelt said in his speech "The New Nationalism" in Osawatomie, Kansas on August31, 1910;
"A great democracy must be progressive or it will soon cease to be a democracy."
Hense COMMUNISM-DuhPont.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Jonah1 49,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min mdbuilder 46,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Learn to Read 178,047
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 29 min MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 36 min ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 39 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min Eric 69,380
Amy 9-16 1 hr ralph 58
Amy 9-18 1 hr Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr billyh 98,228
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs