Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
937,721 - 937,740 of 1,096,586 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

I read your statements:

Republican crappppp!

look at carol!!

what an idiot!

YOU JUST GOT YOUR AZZZZZ KICKED IN VIRGINIA!

NRA HEADQUARTERS, REPUKE COUNTRY!

That is with everything you all whine about known.

whaaaaaaa: my insurance was cancelled, whine!

result: elect another Democrat!

Whaaaaaa: Obamacare lied! Whine!

result: elect another Democrat!

Even the NRA can't win in Virginia?

BURN ON YOU!

The Genius is doing great! 3 more years to go!

8 years of whining for you!

8 more after that: DEMOCRATS WIN AGAIN!

THE VOTERS HATE REPUBLICAN SCUMBAGS!

GREEDY, SELFISH, EVIL TO THE CORE!

Republicans against the people.

DID YOU HEAR:

All Republicans going to hell. LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're watching a master of diplomacy at work. Its not surprising that right wingers don't understand his tactics, all conservative hawks know how to do is start unnecessary wars.
When Iran ends up with nuclear weapons, which they will, will Obama still be a "master of diplomacy"???

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame Bush? Bush hasn't been president for over 5 years so do you want to talk current issues? Stop performing the art of deflection.
Tweet from former MSNBC Dylan Ratigan:
I bought a catastrophic health policy for $170/mo when I left MSNBC. Obamacare cancelled the policy. New rate $600/mo. Thanks Mr. President
6:43 p.m. 7 Nov 2013
Koolaide anyone?
I wouldn't believe a word Dylan Ratigan has to say and neither should you.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about your favorite issue, abortion.
Most people think it is reasonable to place some time limit on abortion.
Reasonable people think that legislation requiring women to view an ultrasound prior to an abortion is just vindictive and punitive.
Almost nobody except Akin and radical Christians believe that "real rape" will not result in a pregnancy.
Well, first of all, regardless that I do have very strong opinions about abortion and sucking babies out of women's wombs in a vacuum is amoral and barbaric and that it will come back to haunt us if it hasn't already....my focus right now is watching the show unfold on the Democratic stage and hoping beyond hope it's the silver lining we were both hoping for in 2012.

Can't you see that we both win if that proves to be the case? No matter where we stand on the issue of abortion?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only time will tell now won't it? I personally don't believe that "millions in the middle class will have their wallets hit hard." There will be no "choosing to either insure or feed their children." I see this as nothing more than a Republican smear campaign which will go the way of all Rethug conspiracy theories once things are worked out.
The premise of ObamaKKKare was that taxes on the rich would pay for care for the poor. The reality is that higher premiums on the middle class will pay for care for the poor. Just as planned.

The idea that ObamaKKKare would lower costs has already been proven idiotic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The failure of the website may be a blessing in disguise for ObamaKKKare. If more people could get through, more people would find out how badly they are getting screwed.

DemoKKKrats will pay the price in Novenber 2014.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt knows that abortion laws can only be changed by the Supreme Court and that it is pointless to sacrifice elections pursuing a meaningless goal.
Galt would not vote for any candidate who supported outlawing abortion under all circumstances.
Galt hates the term "pro-life"...everybo dy is "pro-life", regardless of their views on abortion.
FINALLY...we agree on something.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The premise of ObamaKKKare was that taxes on the rich would pay for care for the poor. The reality is that higher premiums on the middle class will pay for care for the poor. Just as planned.
The idea that ObamaKKKare would lower costs has already been proven idiotic.
Also the fact that it pays for itself. This will end up being another sucking libtard welfare program.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ever see "The Godfather"???
make him an offer that he can't refuse....
Well, just short of that...you can't make anyone do anything...

Conservatives, thankfully, aren't the mafia.

Horse's heads in someone's bed...that's a union thing.

Are we almost agreeing again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't believe a word Dylan Ratigan has to say and neither should you.
Kirsten Powers tells FOX News' Megyn Kelly her health insurance premium has doubled from $160 to $300 a month and she is okay with it because she supports Obamacare.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
We borrow money from China to pay for this?
$1.8 million
"In Las Vegas, Nevada,$1.8 million went to build a ‘museum of neon signs.’ The purpose of the museum is to preserve old neon signs that are no longer in use"
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Hmmmm. The city of Las Vegas has received $5.2 million in federal grant money since 2004 to build the Neon Boneyard Park and Museum... only $1.8 million of that was under the Obama administration.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, regardless that I do have very strong opinions about abortion and sucking babies out of women's wombs in a vacuum is amoral and barbaric and that it will come back to haunt us if it hasn't already....my focus right now is watching the show unfold on the Democratic stage and hoping beyond hope it's the silver lining we were both hoping for in 2012.
Can't you see that we both win if that proves to be the case? No matter where we stand on the issue of abortion?
impossible to win if saddled with the abortion issue...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Also the fact that it pays for itself. This will end up being another sucking libtard welfare program.
The real cost to the federal deficit will be the huge increase in the number of people on Medicaid. ObamaKKKare has no funding whatsoever for that.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens gives herself away by use of another obscure Yiddish word....
I've been calling Kvetch "dybbuk" for years. I still don't know who Jean from Queens is....where does she post so I can say hello.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
even a drunken blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut...
I was going to use the blind squirrel analogy__but decided not to this time. Because

You really are correct about the damage that the religious right has heaped on the GOP since GHWB invited that scummy little fk Ralph Reed to join he and Barbara on the stage. Twas a sad moment in American politics.

And if the TeaParty wing of the GOP continues to allow slugs like Amy Kremer, Jenny Beth Martin and L Brent Bozell III to control the GOP message__well__they may as well dig up David Duke.
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Weiner can't even get it up to satisfy his own base.
How in the world do you think he could possibly beat anyone - but himself - at this point?
I'm not sure who was worse, but NYC will soon regret electing Obama-Lite.
Joan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Weiner can't even get it up to satisfy his own base.
How in the world do you think he could possibly beat anyone - but himself - at this point?
No I'm quite sure you're wrong. He has a intense interest in photography and was able to publish his ability to get it up.

No hate mail please.(Deep Sarcasm)

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Intolerance, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
No it's not. Tolerance is simple. Either you are willing to tolerate differences in religious beliefs or you are not. There is no gray area.

Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why is that a hard pill to swallow, Homer part of that 92%. What is your point?
That means we're both in the 92%.

So do the extremists on your side represent your personal beliefs on every issue anymore than the extremists do on mine?

(I do believe we're getting somewhere, Homer.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The real cost to the federal deficit will be the huge increase in the number of people on Medicaid. ObamaKKKare has no funding whatsoever for that.
Yep the numbers will be staggering.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dale 176,866
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 27 min Sinatra 291
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min gcaveman1 46,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Valerie 97,845
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,303
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,738
Amy 8-22 5 hr Kuuipo 12

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000