Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
937,501 - 937,520 of 1,080,515 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Imagine that? Up to half of Illinois’ Medicaid enrollees aren’t eligible for the program.

But taxpayer-fleecing fraudsters have no fear, because Big Labor has heroically filed a lawsuit to block the state from using private workers to purge ineligible recipients from the Medicaid rolls.

This thing may be tied up in court for awhile:

Illinois will continue looking at each of the 2.7 million people on Medicaid, trying figure out who doesn’t belong in the program despite a lawsuit from the state’s largest public employee union.

Illinois’ Health and Human Services Director Julie Hamos said Tuesday the state will appeal a ruling that would force the state to essentially stop its Medicaid scrubbing program, which is being done by a private contractor.

“We believe ending this contract … would not best serve the interest of Illinois taxpayers,” Hamos told a state legislative panel.“We do plan to appeal the decision of the arbitrator.” That arbitrator ruled in favor of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees labor union, saying Illinois could have offered the work of scrubbing the Medicaid rolls to state employees, who are members of the union.

(One of those unions who Obama exempted from the ObamaCare tax?)

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, f*ckwad, it is legal to be a "misogynistic pig" and for two consenting adults to have sex.
I guess you right whiners want to make sex outside of marriage illegal. Wow talk about controlling people lives.
I get confused about which side of your mouth you're speaking from. You endorse abnormal sexual unions, then you endorse putting people who stone those people to death in policy making positions in the Department of Homeland Security.

Please make up your mind.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Your post speaks volumes. Sabotaged by the anti racist crowd. You are speaking of conservatives. Did you finally drag your head out of your fanny? About time. Refreshing.
Peace
KMA
Actually Eed, my post said that Glenn Beck was thrown off of Fox because of his racist comments. Done by those who believe racism is never acceptable.

Just like your slurs are not acceptable.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course America is run by elitist/economic globalist! It's been since America's soul was sold by the republican congress to the Rothschilds, when they pass the FED reserve act behind closed doors. There's levels to this corperation call America. The reason it fails again & again is, each level looks to the lower, less fortunate societies for blame, instead looking to help those same people. Even the gov't ( or at least until Obama was elected) was subject to this top down economic policy, that's been a total failure.
<spam>
<nuts>
<clueless>
.... looking for a <white-hating, jew-hating racist bigot> icon

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the cops, not for insider trading.
Insider trading is a crime.

Getting consensual head is not.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, azzwipe, I know who is paying.
& so does the stupidf*ck who asked the question.
I understand, Moocher Eed, that you are too stupid to look up how the ACA is funded.
It is not my job to educate you.
And I see you are still slinging the racial slurs, Racist f*ck Eed.
Prove it. Answer the question. Who's paying that subsidy so crackwhores can get free health insurance and be equal to everyone who works their whole life to have it?

Who's paying that subsidy, clown?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I get confused about which side of your mouth you're speaking from. You endorse abnormal sexual unions, then you endorse putting people who stone those people to death in policy making positions in the Department of Homeland Security.
These hypocrites like Dumb Dave don't make any sense and are so conflicted.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow there Dumbwaiter. Oral sex is not abnormal.

How does stating oral sex between two consenting adults is a personal mater lead to stoning people to death?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>that is what the left liberal democrats did when they passed abortion. Changing minds and behavior-it is what it is.
No, they gave women the right to safe abortions performed in safe clean environments instead of the back alley kitchen table jobs that caused many women to bleed to death.
That's what you rightwingers would love. Stupid dittohead. I can't even fathom how any woman could listen to that pig.
MADE IN CHINA

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Forget the shutdown: Job creation surged in October despite dimmed expectations from the impasse in Washington.

There were a net 204,000 new jobs created for the month, though the unemployment rate rose to 7.3 percent. A separate measure that includes the underemployed and those who have quit looking also moved higher, from 13.6 percent to 13.8 percent.

The numbers easily topped economist expectations of 120,000 new nonfarm payroll jobs for the month, though it matched estimates for a slightly increase in the headline jobless rate.

"I find this bizarre," Moody's economist Mark Zandi told CNBC. "I wouldn't be surprised if this gets revised to some degree...down."

The data gave markets a jolt: Stock market futures that had indicated a higher opening turned lower, while interest rates spiked.

The numbers were expected to be noisy due in large part to the government shutdown and generally speaking have been on a modest downward trajectory lately. Heading into October, the economy was creating an average 185,000 jobs per month.

THE USA GOV HAVE EXPORT OUR JOBS!
THE USA GOV PAYS HEALTHY PEOPLE ON WELFARE NOT TO
WORK!
THEY REGULATE THE HELL OUT OF BUSINESS!
THEY IMPORT MEXICANS TO DO THE WORK THAT THE HEALTHY PEOPLE ON WELFARE COULD DO!
WERE ARE THE JOBS,LOOK AT EVERTHING YOU BUY!
MADE IN CHINA!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

jdmdusa wrote:
selorapaeden should be ban
Thanks for the update

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll discriminate against anyone who shoves their sexuality into my face and is part of any organization dedicated to the destruction of western civilization (which includes the United States, moron) every goddam day until they no longer exist.
Get used to that fact.
If you did not discriminate against gas, they wouldn't be in our face.

They deserve the same rights & privileges as all Americans.

As stated in the CONSTITUTION. Ever read it? Didn't think so.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Insider trading is a crime.
Getting consensual head is not.
Obstruction of justice is a crime, moron. Your Clinton was impeached for that, moron.

Insider trading has different meanings for people not in Congress and people in Congress. That's why there are different laws regarding insider trading, one for everyone not in Congress, and another for everyone in Congress, moron.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies. You still haven't been able to show anything but politicians using the words "oil subsidies". It's easy to find proof of subsidies to, say, farmers. For some reason, you can't find one shred of evidence those mythical subsidies to oil companies exist.
That's because there is no evidence for something that doesn't exist. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies.
Blah Blah Blah.

Already been posted.

Paul Ryan said they existed. Are you calling your hero a liar??
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Eed, my post said that Glenn Beck was thrown off of Fox because of his racist comments. Done by those who believe racism is never acceptable.
Just like your slurs are not acceptable.
Hey DumbDave, this is another example of you accusing someone of being racist/bigoted, but in the true hypocrite fashion you on the left portray, you never say anything about your Obama lovin' buddies here that practice bigotry. Your buddies and Democrats in general lately have been attacking Jews & Christians.

Hypocrite.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow there Dumbwaiter. Oral sex is not abnormal.
How does stating oral sex between two consenting adults is a personal mater lead to stoning people to death?
You condone homosexual sex.
You condone putting people who stone homosexuals to death in policy making positions in the Department of Homeland Security.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did not discriminate against gas, they wouldn't be in our face.
They deserve the same rights & privileges as all Americans.
As stated in the CONSTITUTION. Ever read it? Didn't think so.
Again, you can't address any issue without endorsing a particular political orientation.

I don't care what the sexuality is. I will discriminate against anyone who shoves their sexuality in my face.
Get used to that fact.

If you noticed, I made this statement without identifying any particular sexual orientation, something you are incapable of doing.
You cannot exist without a bias. That's the biggest problem with the mentality of Democrats.
nj raider1

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
<nuts>
<clueless>
.... looking for a <white-hating, jew-hating racist bigot> icon
I don't take any personal feelings when comments come from your direction! I qualify as the most insane person i've ever met. Your evidence is your opinion, & your thought process is primitive. Racism should never fall from your lips

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.
Already been posted.
Paul Ryan said they existed. Are you calling your hero a liar??
Then you should have no problem whatsoever proving subsidies to oil companies exist.

Show me the subsidies to oil companies.

You can't. They don't exist.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Wretch, a other dumb post.
The 2% that are homosexual want you out of their life.
I understand you want the ability to discriminate against guys & Muslims.
Did you have to 'come out' to announce losing your virginity?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-26 6 min PEllen 3
Abby 7-26 10 min PEllen 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min loose cannon 174,677
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hate troublemaking arabs 67,988
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,920
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 3,831
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 2 hr Drought 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE