Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,875)

Showing posts 937,481 - 937,500 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I don't have a problem killing terrorists.
You, evidently, want to kill Moslems.
Good morning delirious hypocrite.

Obama "evidently", does too!

"at least 67 innocent civilians have been killed by US drones since 2008."

"(CNN)-- U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan have killed far more people than the United States has acknowledged, have traumatized innocent residents and largely been ineffective, according to a new study released Tuesday."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/world/asia/paki...

You are such a blunderhead.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama screwed up. wasn't a lie.
just like the Bush WMDs. right?
do you think causing economic disaster to the United States is a weapon of mass destruction?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so does the unfunded Reagan plan reduce the deficit?
the ACA does.
who slipped?
The real problem is you really believe that when everybody I have been 'HEARING' has been saying that the number of nonMedicaid sign ups is no where near the number needed to sustain the program. The song by AC/DC comes to mind: SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Republican guide to problem solving:
This is terrible, it'll never work, I quit, I told you so, we can't, oh my God!
Progressive Democrats guide to problem solving:
Let's get busy and fix this, everyone relax, no need to panic, let's look at some possible solutions, quitting is for losers.
I have a feeling that it will soon be revealed that the ACA online system was hacked by rightwing terrorists.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
(applause)
What part of 'RADIO' don't you understand?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Evolution...

Anne Frank Foundation...pro-Palestinian?

{“Israel,” the Anne Frank Foundation wrote in a report,“pushes Palestinians economically into a corner and humiliates them psychologically.}

http://www.fivefeetoffury.com/2013/11/04/and-...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so does the unfunded Reagan plan reduce the deficit?
the ACA does.
who slipped?
how so? link please. It's O'bamacare sonic--not the ACA. O'bama owns this mess. Don't you forget it.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Up to 93 million employer based insured Americans will lose their health insurance next year. You sure about that?
UP TO 93 million people will post on this site today.
No more than 20 people probably will.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>A NAMELESS radio guy in VA, with no dates, no station given? Did you ever write a research paper? Do you believe everything you hear from Rush and Hannity, but nothing from Rhoades or Miller? Please, flack, pull some of those billions out of that moldy mattress and buy yourself a clue.
Be careful!

What if he's telling the truth....

the suspense is incredible!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid is welfare, not insurance...
and therefore the program belongs in givverment offices-NOT in the public www oh so hackable market place.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama screwed up. wasn't a lie.
just like the Bush WMDs. right?
Correction, you mean Democrats WMD's.

Here is a video of several of them. Of course a closed minded Zombie like you ignored this evidence. It's recorded for all to see, douchebag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>A NAMELESS radio guy in VA, with no dates, no station given? Did you ever write a research paper? Do you believe everything you hear from Rush and Hannity, but nothing from Rhoades or Miller? Please, flack, pull some of those billions out of that moldy mattress and buy yourself a clue.
He mentioned it again today Melvin. WHKT 1650 am Portsmouth Va. Randie Rhoades is a drunk who stole the name of one of the best guitar players who ever lived. Miller I don't know a Miller unless you are talking about Dennis and we don't get either here. We did at one time but not anymore.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

In 2011, Democrats tried to ban usage of "Obamacare" from all campaign literature and some even decried it as "racist."

But in spring of 2012, when the Supreme Court was hearing oral arguments over the law’s constitutionality, Obama himself adopted the term and urged supporters to use it. All of the sudden, he started using the phrase on the campaign trail. The website for his re-election effort began selling buttons that read,“I like Obamacare.” Obama’s campaign gave activists signs that used the word positively.

“I don’t mind it being called Obamacare because, it’s true, I do care," Obama said in 2012.

But for now, it seems, it’s back to Affordable Care Act.
Nope.... Obama cares--cares enough to cancel your insurance.

OBAMACARE. ROTFLMAO.
Joe Biden said "it is a big 'fricking' deal.

Joe is going to China next month...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>do you think causing economic disaster to the United States is a weapon of mass destruction?
i thought you liked Bush.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays the subsidy?
The taxpayers. Doesn't matter I wouldn't buy that sham of a policy nor would I take welfare from the government.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Up to 93 million employer based insured Americans will lose their health insurance next year. You sure about that?
Funny, the article from which Flacktard's claim is taken actually said "could lose" not "will lose" ( This is what happens when things get filtered through Fox & the right whiner web sites).

Here is an opposing view.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/11/01/28...

Ignored is the grandfather clause. "Under the “grandfather clause,” a plan issued before the ACA was signed in 2010 could remain in place as long as employers or insurance companies didn’t drastically change its terms in a way that would harm the policy holder, like increasing out-of-pocket costs or dropping benefits. However, if a plan did change, it would lose its “grandfather status.” Then, any new plan issued in its place would be subject to Obamacare’s various requirements."

Most employer plans are designed for a population of employees that cross the spectrum. Most already include the majority of requirements & my need to make small changes. Just like policies have been doing for the past decade or so.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
UP TO 93 million people will post on this site today.
No more than 20 people probably will.
Corporations will have to cancel millions of insurance policies. You know that--they don't cover the so called standards of maternity care, mental illness care, birth control, and breast pumps for penis enlargements. An idiot knows this. Why do you think O'bama put off the mandate until after the 2014 elections? was it just a nilly willy plan? maybe.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>how so? link please. It's O'bamacare sonic--not the ACA. O'bama owns this mess. Don't you forget it.
Budget office: Obama’s health law reduces deficit

Overall, spending cuts and tax increases in Obama’s law more than offset new spending,

Repealing the law, as Republicans want to do, would increase the deficit by $109 billion from 2013 to 2022.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/24/budget-offi...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought you liked Bush.
answer the question Sonic--let me phrase it so a first grader like yourself can under stand: do you think if another country threatens the economy of the United States, is it considered a weapon of mass destruction?

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Which zip code? Chesapeake has 6. Hampton Roads has 72. Perhaps he used a real insurance company.
I picked one. Do you think a zip code doubles the cost?

When your source cited a silver plan, he is referring to the exchanges.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 937,481 - 937,500 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 26 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 1 hr yasuo 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Frank 167,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE