Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,872)

Showing posts 937,421 - 937,440 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try fkface__cops__ROFLMAO.
The court decided that Peter Bacanovic had told Martha Stewart that Sam Waksal was selling stock in Imclone. This was illegal, and it was a violation of Peter Bacanovic's contract with the stock brokerage and a violation of the stock brokerage's contract with Sam Waksal. The court decided that Martha Stewart had benefitted from the crime of Peter Bacanovic, and that Martha Stewart had lied to the police and to the court in order to provide an alibi for Peter Bacanovic.

Peter Bacanovic committed the crime, but the loot from the crime went to Martha Stewart. This is an unusual crime. Most thieves steal for themselves, not for other people. Why would Peter Bacanovic commit this crime, when there is no loot for Peter Bacanovic?

Peter Bacanovic committed the crime to help Martha Stewart because Peter Bacanovic and Martha Stewart were friends.

So Martha Stewart has been found guilty of two things: benefitting from a crime committed by someone else, and lying to provide an alibi for a criminal.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Fed up moderate Republicans to launch strike on Club for Growth
"A moderate Republican group that is fed up with the recent onslaught of uncompromising GOP lawmakers and candidates is preparing a multimillion dollar campaign against hardline conservative forces during the 2014 midterm elections.
The Main Street Partnership, a center-right activist group led by Steve LaTourette, an Ohio Republican who left Congress earlier this year to join a lobbying firm, aims to spend as much as $8 million to defend sitting Republican lawmakers facing threats from conservative primary challengers.
Through a combination of direct mail, online ads and support for grassroots organizing, the Partnership plans to defend several moderate Republican incumbents next year. The group also plans to launch a direct strike on the Club for Growth, a free-market advocacy network that supports conservative challengers to incumbent GOP lawmakers.
“To this moment in time we’ve never really fought back, and it’s time to take our party back from these guys,” LaTourette, who left Congress earlier this year, told Yahoo News in an interview.“The center-right of the party has really been out-manned and out-maneuvered by the very conservative wing of the party when it comes to fundraising, when it comes to the ability to put boots on the ground and deliver a message in Republican primaries.”
To date, groups like the Club for Growth and the Senate Conservatives Fund have already formally endorsed a number of conservative challengers to sitting Republicans with records they deem as insufficiently conservative."
----------
Nice to see Repugnants fighting with Repugnants.
moderate Republicans are like moderate muslims...which ever way the winds blow.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical rightwinger who wants the government to legislate human behavior.
that is what the left liberal democrats did when they passed abortion. Changing minds and behavior-it is what it is.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight I watched yet another story about how Obamacare is pissing people off. This time in Colorado where the premiums are shocking people back to reality.
And then the talking head said the Magic Negro said that he's sorry that so many people have had their insurance cancelled!
SORRY??!!!
That silly little disingenuous negro will say anything, do anything, kill anyone or steal from anyone to get his way.
Gee, "I'm Sorry" doesn't cut it with me, Mr. Bullshitter-In-Chief.
That's what I was thinking too. It's all nice and all that he's sorry for forcing this legislation on all Americans without any forethought or insight into the consequences and putting politics before policies and the best interests of the nation before party and his personal vision.

But it's just a little too late. Not after all the other lies and blaming and demonizing conservatives and being unwilling to compromise or even recognize the elected representatives of the opposition are part of the political process.

Just a little too late. Americans now see the emperor was never wearing clothes, and he's sorry his inexperience, self-importance and incompetency has been exposed.

This was the first time in his entire presidency he didn't blame Republicans for his and his administration's mistakes.

That's what I was thinking.
Mind Freak

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Just Curious wrote:
If Alex Jones is correct that our government has been bought out and if these globalist bankers and corporations run the world (which might explain how we stay afloat with this much national debt) then how do we know that Obamacare is not what the globalists want? Politicians are just puppets. Do they have a choice? I'm not defending Obama here, but it makes me wonder why there is so much hate for the other party. How do we know Obama's victory was totally legit, and not "necessary"? How do we know the divisiveness in Washington is legit and not just propaganda?
OK I might be stretching it but ya gotta wonder.
Alex Jones is "Controlled Oppostion".... He's a "Zionist"
Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Research "Video News Release"

Quote:
A video news release (VNR) is a video segment made to look like a "news report", but is instead created by a "PR firm", "advertising agency", "marketing firm", "corporation", or "government agency". They are provided to television newsrooms to shape public opinion, promote commercial products and services, publicize individuals, or support other interests. News producers may air VNRs, in whole or in part, at their discretion or incorporate them into news reports if they contain information appropriate to a story or of interest to viewers.

Critics of VNRs have called the practice deceptive or a propaganda technique, particularly when the segment is not identified to the viewers as a VNR. Firms producing VNRs disagree and equate their use to a press release in video form and point to the fact that editorial judgement in the worthiness, part or whole, of a VNR's content is still left in the hands of Journalists, Program Producers or the like. The United States Federal Communications Commission is currently investigating the practice of VNRs.

Read More: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_news_rel...

Check out this next clip....

BUSH Fake Media Disclosure - YouTube-1.mp4
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mind Freak

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Hint: Operation Mockingbird

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

It seems that MSNBC’s Chris Matthews wants to get to the bottom of what really happened in Benghazi. Really Chris? Because last October, you had the chance to ask what happened, but since it was only a month before the election, you didn’t bother. Instead, you helped push the narrative that the attack was over some movie that until the Obama administration started pushing it, no one had ever heard of.

He starts his show’s segment asking why reinforcements didn’t arrive in time, and then broke to a clip of last week’s CBS’ 60 Minutes piece when Lara Logan asked Gregory Hicks about military assets.

He was interviewing former Navy SEAL Brandon Webb who along with former Army Ranger/Green Beret Jack Murphy wrote the book ‘Benghazi: The Definitive Report. Brandon brought up the fact that the State Department wasn’t prepared to deal with the situation.

Matthews responds,“I guess this is the question that gets to me. If you’re out there pinned down and word gets back to Washington in real time at the National Security Agency, rather the National Security desk, why didn’t we try to send somebody from somewhere? What happened?”

*O'bama has lost his media. ROTFLMAO--how dare Matthews question the tingle down his leg.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The court decided that Peter Bacanovic had told Martha Stewart that Sam Waksal was selling stock in Imclone. This was illegal, and it was a violation of Peter Bacanovic's contract with the stock brokerage and a violation of the stock brokerage's contract with Sam Waksal. The court decided that Martha Stewart had benefitted from the crime of Peter Bacanovic, and that Martha Stewart had lied to the police and to the court in order to provide an alibi for Peter Bacanovic.
Peter Bacanovic committed the crime, but the loot from the crime went to Martha Stewart. This is an unusual crime. Most thieves steal for themselves, not for other people. Why would Peter Bacanovic commit this crime, when there is no loot for Peter Bacanovic?
Peter Bacanovic committed the crime to help Martha Stewart because Peter Bacanovic and Martha Stewart were friends.
So Martha Stewart has been found guilty of two things: benefitting from a crime committed by someone else, and lying to provide an alibi for a criminal.
Plus she had no credible excuse being a former broker herself. She knew exactly what she was doing...
Mind Freak

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

"Globalist" is an "euphemism" for "Zionist".
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text> Correct...after Obama has been such a presidential failure, his supporters will never be trusted again.
How long did it take bushie boy to admit there were no wmd's in iraq?

Oh wait! He hasn't!

So I'm still waiting for the boy to prove they were there.

I wonder if he ever will?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
I would guess you are one being not rational on the subject of government and religion. The government has no right and no business to be involved in religious matters. While I am anti abortion/murder it is legal. Does not matter whether or not I like it or not. It is legal. Same with gay marriage, not my thing, I think it is sick, but again in several states it is legal and it will become legal in more states.
Peace
Which is the point I was making. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and still fit under the same tent without being diminished or a part of a "tiny religious cult".

You and I agree on these issues but you don't consider yourself as part of a "tiny religious cult" for not agreeing with Galt, do you?

Galt can disagree with both of us without saying these kinds of things which seem a bit irrational to me.

It shouldn't matter if we disagree on certain issues if we're all still under the same tent...should it?

Galt is making it more of an issue out of it than it really is in the whole scheme of things.

As much as I and others would like to see Roe v Wade reversed, it's not going to happen in one election cycle. It doesn't mean I and others still can't take a stand against it without being marginalized by other conservatives for doing so. Does it?
Mind Freak

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

America "OWES" "so called" "African Americans" over 100 TRILLION dollars.... and you know why America "OWES" them 100 TRILLION dollars!

I want my damn money!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is the point I was making. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and still fit under the same tent without being diminished or a part of a "tiny religious cult".
You and I agree on these issues but you don't consider yourself as part of a "tiny religious cult" for not agreeing with Galt, do you?
Galt can disagree with both of us without saying these kinds of things which seem a bit irrational to me.
It shouldn't matter if we disagree on certain issues if we're all still under the same tent...should it?
Galt is making it more of an issue out of it than it really is in the whole scheme of things.
As much as I and others would like to see Roe v Wade reversed, it's not going to happen in one election cycle. It doesn't mean I and others still can't take a stand against it without being marginalized by other conservatives for doing so. Does it?
lol!.... except for politics.

You've made that clear son... there's a 'reich' and everyone else!
Mind Freak

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How long did it take bushie boy to admit there were no wmd's in iraq?
Oh wait! He hasn't!
So I'm still waiting for the boy to prove they were there.
I wonder if he ever will?
You should be more concerned with groups like "AIPAC" and "PNAC"....

"A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm"

Quote:
A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by "Richard Perle" for "Benjamin Netanyahu", the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values". It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting their possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

Read More: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely need to lay off the social issues, I agree.
Galt is the only one who keeps bringing them up.

You know, I know and Galt knows the subject of abortion always comes up in Republican debates.

The invisible war on women during the last election was a deliberate attempt on the part of progressive liberals to make it a much bigger issue than it would have been otherwise.

But conservative candidates will never be able to completely avoid the issue of abortion or duck the inevitable questions.

Galt did suggest a good response. And Republicans do have to be careful and cautious and prepared for these questions.

But diminishing fellow conservatives who are against abortion doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Many retirees supplement their income working for cash only. Golf courses, Restaurant kitchens, supermarket after-hours shelf stocking, etc.
...and you thought the Magic Negro couldn't be outwitted:>
Nothing wrong with that...right?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I think about it I don't know if religious issues are that critical to the TP.
Never came up at any rally that I know of.
Mind Freak

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

9/24/1998

Netanyahu warmongered about Iraq's non-existent WMD before 1998
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be one of the most irrational things you could possibly say.
And makes absolutely no sense.
You really have to let go of this kind of nonsensical reasoning, Galt. You're losing focus.
No offense, Galt.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Mind Freak wrote:
<quoted text>You should be more concerned with groups like "AIPAC" and "PNAC"....
"A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm"
Quote:
A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by "Richard Perle" for "Benjamin Netanyahu", the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values". It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting their possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
Read More: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:...
No small surprise the israelis could be behind it....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 937,421 - 937,440 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 2 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 3 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••