Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,868)

Showing posts 937,341 - 937,360 of1,077,928
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying McAuliffe is the safe POS scumbag? wow just wow. You loons are funny people.
This race had the proggies scared sh*tless all day and night last Tuesday. Don't let them fool you when they say McAuliffe had it in the bag before the polls even opened.

Realti...I mean Mr. Political Breakfast Guy KNOWS the only reason McAuliffe won was because of single voters who have been indoctrinated to put all of their trust and reliance in Big Government.

Remember "Julia?"

http://tomohalloran.com/2013/02/18/obamas-big...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are fallible... except in 69 precincts around Cleveland and another 26 precincts around Philadelphia where not one person in about a million voters pressed the wrong button by mistake.
Thanks for pointing that out.
For extra credit, how about you do some research and tell all of us here where those voting machines were that were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote. They are easy to find. Those are the machines that registered zero votes for Romney.
Or, are you going to change your idea about humans being fallible?
lol! Well, since you LOVE wnd comment on themselves....!!!!

It's great that the GOP sent their man to 'monitor' how people were voting!!! Clearly, those people didn't meet his party's expectations!

"...Officials with the Republican Committee in Harrisburg did not respond to a WND request for comment.

Ashcroft explained he had been assigned to monitor who voted, and as the evening went on and the local election computer system went up and down, he discovered that some people who had marked as having voted already also suddenly were reversed.

WND previously reported Obama’s success was nominal in states where authorities required voter identification, while he was very successful in states that did not require it.

WND also reported prior to Election Day that officials in Virginia were asked to investigate after a video caught the field director for Democratic U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s campaign in an apparent conspiracy to commit election fraud.

What will Barack Obama do now that he has another four years in office? Find out in Aaron Klein’s “Fool Me Twice,” on sale now at WND’s Superstore

The video sting by James O’Keefe‘s Project Veritas, first reported by WND, prompted the resignation of Patrick Moran, who is also Jim Moran’s son, and a criminal investigation by the Arlington County Police Department in Northern Virginia, near Washington, D.C.

In a commentary today, WND Founder and CEO Joseph Farah said “without a doubt” the presidential election was stolen through voter fraud and manipulation...."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your post proved you didn't know.
Anyway, Lanny Davis says Obama should admit he lied.
Think he will?
Hmmm?
Obama Administration - We're the liars you've been waiting for!
LOL!
lol! I never know what YOUR definitions are. I can only go by what's in a dictionary.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Puhleeeeezzzzzzzzzz..........
We've got a goddam email trail from the IRS to the White House, you lying dupe.
It is a felony for an IRS employee to share taxpayer information with any other federal agency.
That series of emails exposed from Lois Lerner did just that when the TEA Party was targeted by the IRS.
Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.
Now, who's in charge of ObamaKare at the IRS?
Did you say Lois Lerner?
Wasn't this the very same person who should be sent to prison for committing a felony, illegally transferring information to another federal agency?
Isn't this the same person that should be in prison instead of enforcing ObamaKare?
Do you think that, if your dog eats your chickens, and you give it another chicken, it's going to eat that one, too?
Only an idiot would expect Lois Lerner to do something different than what she has always done.
The IRS will have your healthcare information, dumbass. Nobody in Washington pays any attention to what's written in any law, idiot. You'd know that if you weren't one of the most ignorant people here.
Issa requested an investigation into right wing organizations being targeted by the IRS. When the report only talked about right wing organizations,. the f*ckling dumbass Issa ran screaming down the street " OMG OMNG IRS targeting only Tea Party Groups OMG OMG OMG"

All organizations applying for that classification of non-profit were targeted because to get that classification of non-profit, you could not solely be a political group.

And guess what " The Tea PARTY - sounds like a political group to me.

You people are absolutely the dumbest bunch of uninformed jackasses on the planet.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

When?

When will The One, the Messiah, the one we've been waiting for admit he LIED TO OUR FACES in order to pass his signature LIEgislation?

Any guesses?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think the way you did, but of course, I considered myself a democrat then. And the only reason I did think that way was because the feminist came into the colleges and preached the Coat Hanger Campaign. I don't think it was right and I certainly don't think it had anything to do with church. I thought of it as a moral issue. It had to do with the indoctrination and fear tactics of the left. Frankly I get tired of the politicians that tell people they can do what ever they want. If it feels good do it. That isn't working either. We live in a society where an animal or insect has become more important than human life. You can see it in the cases of murders and rapes, coupled with massive crimes, by young people exploding across across the country.
Would you happen to have some videos of those exploding young people, Fraudy? Also, I keep wondering about your age, partially because you change it with each anecdote you lift from a Lifetime movie of the week, but also because there was only one feminist when you were college age.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something in the Constitution that says the President can't use the office of President to obstruct justice, you fucking moron.
The fact that we had some serial rapist trailer park trash in the White House is just a truth about ourselves the Democrats force us to live with. Just like we have what could be the biggest fraud that ever existed there now for the same reason we had a serial rapist piece of trailer park trash named Clinton who soiled the office by using it to obstruct justice before.
Getting a bj is obstructing Justice?
Wow you people are dumb.
The conversation I was having with someone (that was not you) was about morality.
I don't think the Founding Fathers thought the Constitution should e used as a tool to ask about someone's perfectly legal sex life.
If you can't keep up, dipstiick, STFU.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
The end of high risk pools for pre-existing conditions announced today. Isn't this one of big lies O'bamaliarcare was based on?
Dumber than sh*t Wretch is too stupid to know the high risk pools were only a short term program until the exchanges were open.

My God you people are uninformed. And yet you have the nerve to post like like you actually know something. Incredible.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brilliant posts have even got ME in a tizzy!! I meant you produce more lemons than Monsanto, and more spam than Hormel.
Please post as lengthily and as often as you can!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhh did someone do a fake judge it?

Is that all you got?

Meanwhile the DEMOCRATS KICKED YOUR AZZZZZ!

DOWN THE STREET FROM NRA HQ, IN VIRGINIA!

holy shtttttt!

That is a rebuke of the repukes!

Republicans lose in NRA country!

WOW!

Get the forks Dork! You're done!

All your lying and whining for 5 years!

OBAMACARE lied! OBAMACARE canceled my insurance!

Whaaahhhh! Whaaaaa! Whine!

Democrats still won!

DO YOU FEEL THAT? OH YEAH! HIGH AND TIGHT!

REPUBLICAN TRASH THROWN OUT BY VOTERS!

it has begun.....losers! You sckkk! Fffcckkkk you!

(Pure genius gold! LOL! I SHOULD SELL IT IN HOLLYWOOD!)

Republicans all going to hell. LOL!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you people are dumb.
The conversation I was having with someone (that was not you) was about morality.
I don't think the Founding Fathers thought the Constitution should e used as a tool to ask about someone's perfectly legal sex life.
No they left that up to the local and state governments. You know the tenth amendment.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you people are dumb.
Since you are too stupid to understand what you read, dumbfk, let me spell it out for you.

Clinton was impeached for perjury before a grand jury and
--------> obstruction of justice <---------- during a lawsuit against him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

He was also disbarred:

The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/01/national/01...

It's really getting old having to spoon feed morons like you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhhh did someone do a fake judge it?
Is that all you got?
Meanwhile the DEMOCRATS KICKED YOUR AZZZZZ!
DOWN THE STREET FROM NRA HQ, IN VIRGINIA!
holy shtttttt!
That is a rebuke of the repukes!
Republicans lose in NRA country!
WOW!
Get the forks Dork! You're done!
All your lying and whining for 5 years!
OBAMACARE lied! OBAMACARE canceled my insurance!
Whaaahhhh! Whaaaaa! Whine!
Democrats still won!
DO YOU FEEL THAT? OH YEAH! HIGH AND TIGHT!
REPUBLICAN TRASH THROWN OUT BY VOTERS!
it has begun.....losers! You sckkk! Fffcckkkk you!
(Pure genius gold! LOL! I SHOULD SELL IT IN HOLLYWOOD!)
Republicans all going to hell. LOL!
What is your single most strong fear of Republicans (why you hate them)?
The Republicans took over the Board of Education in my Town Tuesday when they are outnumbered 2-1 by Registered Democrats.
The independent voters had enough, I guess.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's something called character - not too high up on the list of admirable traits among liberals.
What exactly would Obama have to lie to you about to ruffle your feathers?
PDupont has gotten back to me on that yet.
Newt ran for President, didn't you support him?

George Bush lied to take us into Iraq, did you vote for him on 2004?

You claim Obama told all of these lies but were they really?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think the way you did, but of course, I considered myself a democrat then. And the only reason I did think that way was because the feminist came into the colleges and preached the Coat Hanger Campaign. I don't think it was right and I certainly don't think it had anything to do with church. I thought of it as a moral issue. It had to do with the indoctrination and fear tactics of the left. Frankly I get tired of the politicians that tell people they can do what ever they want. If it feels good do it. That isn't working either. We live in a society where an animal or insect has become more important than human life. You can see it in the cases of murders and rapes, coupled with massive crimes, by young people exploding across across the country.
Galt agrees that abortion is a moral issue, but believes that morality is personal, not governmental.

Just as the government should not ban abortion, nor should it support abortion under the guise of medial care.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They give up their freedom of will to their religion just like these Democrat dupes give up their freedom of will to the government.
There's no difference between them.
agreed, unfortunately...but these folks worship their preacher just like Obamabots worship Obama...

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>according to you: if your wife was sprayed by some naked penis on her face, she wasn't having sex with that man--it's ok davie--she was chasing the guy and he gave in. Don't blame her-she did not have sex with that guy.
Wretch, quit being such an azz. Sexual relations is intercourse.

Do you have oral sex??? Just because you find it disgusting doesn't mean others do.

Keep your prudish thoughts to yourself.

The relationship I have with my wife is just that, ours. Not yours & none of your business. Just like the Clintons are not your business.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of collecting the information was to be able calculate the subsidy amount (if any) so the customer see what their net cost would be.
Why not simply give the consumer a chart that shows the net premium (after welfare) as a function of income for each plan? Then let the customer go directly to the selected insurance company to purchase the insurance. The website could have been created in one day for peanuts and would have worked immediately.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are too stupid to understand what you read, dumbfk, let me spell it out for you.
Clinton was impeached for perjury before a grand jury and
--------> obstruction of justice <---------- during a lawsuit against him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton
He was also disbarred:
The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/01/national/01...
It's really getting old having to spoon feed morons like you.
WEow Waxier, no need to go ballstic.

For your information.,the conversation had to do with morality.

Are you saying that Clinton was impeached because his sex with Monica wasn't moral
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you people are dumb.
Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the cops, not for insider trading.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not simply give the consumer a chart that shows the net premium (after welfare) as a function of income for each plan? Then let the customer go directly to the selected insurance company to purchase the insurance. The website could have been created in one day for peanuts and would have worked immediately.
silly Galt...the website is DemoKKKrat campaign propaganda and an infomercial, not objective information....

Billy Mays selling "insurance"...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 937,341 - 937,360 of1,077,928
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 3 min I can tell 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min scirocco 67,834
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 min tiger_-_dad 451
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min HughBe 68,346
Voice of God Weapon 11 min I cant help it 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 174,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Terry rigsby 48,821
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info