Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
937,281 - 937,300 of 1,084,972 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Puhleeeeezzzzzzzzzz..........
We've got a goddam email trail from the IRS to the White House, you lying dupe.
It is a felony for an IRS employee to share taxpayer information with any other federal agency.
That series of emails exposed from Lois Lerner did just that when the TEA Party was targeted by the IRS.
Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.
Now, who's in charge of ObamaKare at the IRS?
Did you say Lois Lerner?
Wasn't this the very same person who should be sent to prison for committing a felony, illegally transferring information to another federal agency?
Isn't this the same person that should be in prison instead of enforcing ObamaKare?
Do you think that, if your dog eats your chickens, and you give it another chicken, it's going to eat that one, too?
Only an idiot would expect Lois Lerner to do something different than what she has always done.
The IRS will have your healthcare information, dumbass. Nobody in Washington pays any attention to what's written in any law, idiot. You'd know that if you weren't one of the most ignorant people here.
lol! You sure do have the trail son... in your dreams!

Unfortunately for you, Americans aren't party to your fantasies!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like having doctors that majored in pre-Columbian basket weaving instead of pre-med will improve our health care system.
Who the hell comes up with these lame-brain ideas?
And what idiot puts them into effect?
part of the problem is that the best students are no longer interested in medicine because they don't want to become government employees and see a better future elsewhere...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Tea Party movement was started to fight taxes, not for religious extremists....if the religious right captures the Tea Party movement, the movement will lose most of their support....
Just like Glen Beck lost most of his ratings when his program was sabotaged and he was forced to change it from a source of information to a source of religious inspiration.
No doubt the RINOs will be helping the religious zealots any way they can.
Most religious people aren't zealots. You can bet the zealots will be the ones the RINOs will try to put in front of the TEA Party.

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering. It's obvious Obama's government is ignoring the Constitution and laws to spy on the American people.
Is one of the problems with the ObamaKare website that incompetent programmers are trying to infect every computer that logs on with spyware?
I've seen nothing from this administration that indicates they wouldn't do this. And I've seen way too much that indicates this is exactly what they would do.
I have been to www.Healthcare.gov it sucks. It took me 2 hours to get registered. Then I could not find a plan that was another hour so I gave up. I could think of a dozen ways to improve the site. They would be an easy fix. But as you know anything with the government is not easy.

Now you mentioned how President Obama & the Obama Administration donít care about the Constitution you may very well be right. Keep in mind you no longer have much of if any aspects of privacy.

A person could accuses your home if you have a camera on your P.C. then your cell phones can and do track your movements. Now take in to account the cities have red light cameraís not only do the take pictures of cars running lights they take a photo of all cars going by. This is used to track consumerís movements.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More insane talk from an insane birfer.
Stick to oil changes in motorcycles. All you need know is where the drain plug is. Word is, it took you years to learn that tiny skill.
Do you know you have a collection of pictures of me on your hard drive? Now, what would that normally indicate about someone?

Running away from these questions won't make them go away, dumbass.

Why do the American people have an obvious pathological liar for president?
When was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?
Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?
... another one comes to mind....
Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?
What is the plan for when Al Qaeda gets control of the chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria?
... let's not forget this one that you run from like the plague....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Oh, hell. Why stop now....
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
... maybe one more...
Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?
Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?
.... maybe one more.....
Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth.
Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, tell us what's wrong with that picture.
American doctors used to be Americans. How did that change?
So what's an American??

Last I knew, all current Americans, except the native Americans, are recent immigrants.

So there are no Russian, Italian, Chinese, Polish, French, German, Swiss, Iranian, Israeli, etc., etc., etc., immigrants who happened to become Doctors?? Or who immigrated here as Doctors??

That's like saying Americans created our Space Program, while the truth is that Nazi German prisoners like Werner Von Braun were the brains behind it.

Does your sick white supremacy have you that insane??

Your ignorance is unbelievable, but expected.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You sure do have the trail son... in your dreams!
Unfortunately for you, Americans aren't party to your fantasies!
Here are the names of the persons, and the name of the Congressional committee that these emails were delivered to:

Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.

“For God & Country”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Covered California does not even allow insurance companies to sell across county lines...
I know and I was floored to hear that. That is insane but sanity is over rated

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know you have a collection of pictures of me on your hard drive? Now, what would that normally indicate about someone?
Running away from these questions won't make them go away, dumbass.
Why do the American people have an obvious pathological liar for president?
When was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?
Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?
Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?
What is the plan for when Al Qaeda gets control of the chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria?
... let's not forget this one that you run from like the plague....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Oh, hell. Why stop now....
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
... maybe one more...
Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?
Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?
.... maybe one more.....
Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth.
Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)
<Lunatic fringe SPAM>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Glen Beck lost most of his ratings when his program was sabotaged and he was forced to change it from a source of information to a source of religious inspiration.
Most religious people aren't zealots. You can bet the zealots will be the ones the RINOs will try to put in front of the TEA Party.
most evangelical Christians are anti-abortion economic liberals who are useless and have little interest in fighting high taxes and big government....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
UC Riverside is opening a new medical school, with students who are notable for their diversity and non-traditional careers instead of for their intelligence or ability...the future of Third World medicine in America....
meanwhile, the best students seek careers in free enterprise...
http://blog.pe.com/first-steps-of-a-first-cla...
UCF, the nations second largest university opened a medical school which will graduate it's second class this year. The school is quickly being surrounded by a tech/medical corridor. The various hospital groups in this area are all expanding, some rapidly, with fabulous new facilities which are also quickly being surrounded by clinics medical plaza's etc.

Unless your pal Lois Lame is blind, she notices these things.

And once again, my primary care physician for twenty plus years is a Hindu Indian with degree's from US universities you've heard of and even a EE degree that he picked up on the side__from MIT. His daughter is at Duke and his son is at NASA's LBJ Houston facility and he's about a two handicap golfer on real courses.

No one here is impressed with your bullsht either old timer.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just as human as everyone voting in those precincts with the magic voting machines where nobody presses the wrong button by mistake.
lol! How can that be son?

Humans are fallible...

He claims not to be...

ergo, he can't be human!

Or.... are you claiming humans are perfect?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still haven't figured out that the free phones were a Bush creation.
But then, you're the idiot who claims there is no such thing as preventative medicine.
With that sort of baseline ignorance, it's no wonder you come here with pure bullshit every day.
Care to tell us more about Christian Zionists?? An oxymoron froma true moron.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol! Well, you have to understand.

Now that Obama's president, she also believes Obama is creating air as well!

It's that reich wing logic thing!
Sue

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Emeem wrote:
One year ago today the world of right wing morons came tumbling down. They were forced to admit that their gurus on FOX had lied to them. They realized that their bogus Benghazi link to Obama made no connection to thinking Americans. They realized that all their phony conspiracies had no affect on the voting public.
Happy November 7! Three more years!
Wait until election 2014.........
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Whattup gurl!!
You are rapidly turning into my favorite convict poster, and are neck n neck with "ochimpo the penius" as far as veracity, lucidity, and credibility. I HAVE noticed your posting times have been getting shorter and shorter again. Long stretches in solitary? What did you do this time, get caught with a big bag of pruno??
Mmmmmmm... wolfie liver! It's filled with yellow bile... the same color as that stripe down your back!

Hunger little doggies?

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, don't forget fetch and that creepy whatever scumbag.
Hey Political Breakfast Guy, you figure out that church and "state" deal yet?

LOL!

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in the United States, the word is "defense"...
your words did not "go over Galt's head"...Galt merely choose to ignore your blather....
however, Galt does favor across-the-board budget cuts, including non-essential defense spending...
Carter's Dept of Ed needs to either go or get a major overhaul.

Funny, but unlike health care, I can't get more than a handful of proggies to agree education is a right and should be free.

How dare these intellectual hypocrites profit from learnin' our chillun? Cushy jobs, fat pensions, and for what...providing what everyone deserves?

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
No one here is impressed with your bullsht either old timer.
Pretty neat. Speaking for and to yourself. LOL!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sabotaged by the anti-racist crowd.

“For God & Country”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
WMD!
ALL OVER IRAQ?
$6 TRILLION ALL IN COST GEORGE BUSH!
THAT IS 60 ACA's!
Did you cry about that?
Mitt Romney lied!
Tax evader!
Hates 47% of citizens!
Lied about it!
Obama?
Genius!
For the people!
ACA!
FIXED THE ECONOMY!
LEFT IRAQ!
FED THE POOR KIDS!
EXTENED BENEFITS TO BUSH JOBLESS!
(see a pattern? Republicans sckkkk!)
Republicans all going to hell: LOL!
YAAWWWNNNN!

-

You are right in some aspects, I admit that.

-

There are many bad people in the Democratic and Republican Parties

-

And there are a lot of good people in both parties that mean well but donít

-

Who Cares about Mitt Romney is he the President. NO

-

I pay more in taxes than a-lot of people

-

Fixed the economy woohoo lol that is rich the economy has been broken since July 4th 1776. And now you say President Obama has fixed it Hallow-lu-ya The Savior Obama

-

I think the President has been in office long enough to take the blame for the unemployed Ė under employed and discouraged workers

-

Feeding the kids what about their parents feeding them. Yes the children need help because you as a liberal belive all parents donít know how to raise there kids.

-

I donít wish anyone to go to H@ll I wish the best on everyone. The more people doing better the better I will be doing

-

God Bless All US Citizens and our Allies

YAAWWWNNNN!

-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 6 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 11 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••