Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1020134 Nov 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's an American??
Last I knew, all current Americans, except the native Americans, are recent immigrants.
So there are no Russian, Italian, Chinese, Polish, French, German, Swiss, Iranian, Israeli, etc., etc., etc., immigrants who happened to become Doctors?? Or who immigrated here as Doctors??
That's like saying Americans created our Space Program, while the truth is that Nazi German prisoners like Werner Von Braun were the brains behind it.
Does your sick white supremacy have you that insane??
Your ignorance is unbelievable, but expected.
I should have said natural born citizens, something you clowns don't have a clue about.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020135 Nov 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
<Lunatic fringe SPAM>
I guess you noticed we noticed you have a collection of photos of me on your hard drive.

Running away from these questions won't make them go away, dumbass.
Why do the American people have an obvious pathological liar for president?
When was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?
Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?
... another one comes to mind....
Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?
What is the plan for when Al Qaeda gets control of the chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria?
... let's not forget this one that you run from like the plague....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Oh, hell. Why stop now....
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
... maybe one more...
Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?
... another one comes to mind....
Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?
.... maybe one more.....
Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth.
Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020136 Nov 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
most evangelical Christians are anti-abortion economic liberals who are useless and have little interest in fighting high taxes and big government....
They give up their freedom of will to their religion just like these Democrat dupes give up their freedom of will to the government.
There's no difference between them.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1020137 Nov 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cuccinelli was only in the race due to the moronic teabaggger controlled nominating process__and only God knows why McAuliffe was is the race.
Truth be told both are pos scumbags.
Virginia's voter were forced to choose between the lesser of two evils and went the safe route.
So you are saying McAuliffe is the safe POS scumbag? wow just wow. You loons are funny people.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020138 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sabotaged by the anti-racist crowd.
The Republicans during the vote for the 18964 Civil Rights Act. Very good, Dumb Dave.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1020140 Nov 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is the first website in history to require you to provide your personal information BEFORE allowing you to shop for products and prices...oh, wait, they don't have any information on the product, just the prices...and usually wrong prices...
No wonder it's doing so well...
The idea of collecting the information was to be able calculate the subsidy amount (if any) so the customer see what their net cost would be.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020141 Nov 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How can that be son?
Humans are fallible...
He claims not to be...
ergo, he can't be human!
Or.... are you claiming humans are perfect?
Humans are fallible... except in 69 precincts around Cleveland and another 26 precincts around Philadelphia where not one person in about a million voters pressed the wrong button by mistake.
Thanks for pointing that out.
For extra credit, how about you do some research and tell all of us here where those voting machines were that were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote. They are easy to find. Those are the machines that registered zero votes for Romney.
Or, are you going to change your idea about humans being fallible?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1020142 Nov 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I already know what YOUR definition is!
No, your post proved you didn't know.

Anyway, Lanny Davis says Obama should admit he lied.

Think he will?

Hmmm?

Obama Administration - We're the liars you've been waiting for!

LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#1020143 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again who's paying that subsidy?
Who's paying yours? Mr pretend Subsidized oilfield engineer?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1020144 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have said natural born citizens, something you clowns don't have a clue about.
So... where was John McCain born son?

Chambersburg, PA

#1020145 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, the plantiff consented to having her justice obstructed from the White House, right?
Or, are you not talking about the reason Clinton was impeached?
What are you blabbing about now?

Who was the plaintiff?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1020146 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are fallible... except in 69 precincts around Cleveland and another 26 precincts around Philadelphia where not one person in about a million voters pressed the wrong button by mistake.
For extra credit, how about you do some research and tell all of us here where those voting machines were that were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote. They are easy to find. Those are the machines that registered zero votes for Romney.
lol! You should have had your brown shirt goons at the polls son.

Think that would have helped?

Bozeman, MT

#1020147 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying McAuliffe is the safe POS scumbag? wow just wow. You loons are funny people.
This race had the proggies scared sh*tless all day and night last Tuesday. Don't let them fool you when they say McAuliffe had it in the bag before the polls even opened.

Realti...I mean Mr. Political Breakfast Guy KNOWS the only reason McAuliffe won was because of single voters who have been indoctrinated to put all of their trust and reliance in Big Government.

Remember "Julia?"

http://tomohalloran.com/2013/02/18/obamas-big...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1020148 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Well, since you LOVE wnd comment on themselves....!!!!

It's great that the GOP sent their man to 'monitor' how people were voting!!! Clearly, those people didn't meet his party's expectations!

"...Officials with the Republican Committee in Harrisburg did not respond to a WND request for comment.

Ashcroft explained he had been assigned to monitor who voted, and as the evening went on and the local election computer system went up and down, he discovered that some people who had marked as having voted already also suddenly were reversed.

WND previously reported Obama’s success was nominal in states where authorities required voter identification, while he was very successful in states that did not require it.

WND also reported prior to Election Day that officials in Virginia were asked to investigate after a video caught the field director for Democratic U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s campaign in an apparent conspiracy to commit election fraud.

What will Barack Obama do now that he has another four years in office? Find out in Aaron Klein’s “Fool Me Twice,” on sale now at WND’s Superstore

The video sting by James O’Keefe‘s Project Veritas, first reported by WND, prompted the resignation of Patrick Moran, who is also Jim Moran’s son, and a criminal investigation by the Arlington County Police Department in Northern Virginia, near Washington, D.C.

In a commentary today, WND Founder and CEO Joseph Farah said “without a doubt” the presidential election was stolen through voter fraud and manipulation...."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1020149 Nov 7, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your post proved you didn't know.
Anyway, Lanny Davis says Obama should admit he lied.
Think he will?
Hmmm?
Obama Administration - We're the liars you've been waiting for!
LOL!
lol! I never know what YOUR definitions are. I can only go by what's in a dictionary.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020150 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Puhleeeeezzzzzzzzzz..........
We've got a goddam email trail from the IRS to the White House, you lying dupe.
It is a felony for an IRS employee to share taxpayer information with any other federal agency.
That series of emails exposed from Lois Lerner did just that when the TEA Party was targeted by the IRS.
Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.
Now, who's in charge of ObamaKare at the IRS?
Did you say Lois Lerner?
Wasn't this the very same person who should be sent to prison for committing a felony, illegally transferring information to another federal agency?
Isn't this the same person that should be in prison instead of enforcing ObamaKare?
Do you think that, if your dog eats your chickens, and you give it another chicken, it's going to eat that one, too?
Only an idiot would expect Lois Lerner to do something different than what she has always done.
The IRS will have your healthcare information, dumbass. Nobody in Washington pays any attention to what's written in any law, idiot. You'd know that if you weren't one of the most ignorant people here.
Issa requested an investigation into right wing organizations being targeted by the IRS. When the report only talked about right wing organizations,. the f*ckling dumbass Issa ran screaming down the street " OMG OMNG IRS targeting only Tea Party Groups OMG OMG OMG"

All organizations applying for that classification of non-profit were targeted because to get that classification of non-profit, you could not solely be a political group.

And guess what " The Tea PARTY - sounds like a political group to me.

You people are absolutely the dumbest bunch of uninformed jackasses on the planet.

Bozeman, MT

#1020151 Nov 7, 2013
When?

When will The One, the Messiah, the one we've been waiting for admit he LIED TO OUR FACES in order to pass his signature LIEgislation?

Any guesses?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1020152 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think the way you did, but of course, I considered myself a democrat then. And the only reason I did think that way was because the feminist came into the colleges and preached the Coat Hanger Campaign. I don't think it was right and I certainly don't think it had anything to do with church. I thought of it as a moral issue. It had to do with the indoctrination and fear tactics of the left. Frankly I get tired of the politicians that tell people they can do what ever they want. If it feels good do it. That isn't working either. We live in a society where an animal or insect has become more important than human life. You can see it in the cases of murders and rapes, coupled with massive crimes, by young people exploding across across the country.
Would you happen to have some videos of those exploding young people, Fraudy? Also, I keep wondering about your age, partially because you change it with each anecdote you lift from a Lifetime movie of the week, but also because there was only one feminist when you were college age.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020153 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something in the Constitution that says the President can't use the office of President to obstruct justice, you fucking moron.
The fact that we had some serial rapist trailer park trash in the White House is just a truth about ourselves the Democrats force us to live with. Just like we have what could be the biggest fraud that ever existed there now for the same reason we had a serial rapist piece of trailer park trash named Clinton who soiled the office by using it to obstruct justice before.
Getting a bj is obstructing Justice?
Wow you people are dumb.
The conversation I was having with someone (that was not you) was about morality.
I don't think the Founding Fathers thought the Constitution should e used as a tool to ask about someone's perfectly legal sex life.
If you can't keep up, dipstiick, STFU.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020154 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
The end of high risk pools for pre-existing conditions announced today. Isn't this one of big lies O'bamaliarcare was based on?
Dumber than sh*t Wretch is too stupid to know the high risk pools were only a short term program until the exchanges were open.

My God you people are uninformed. And yet you have the nerve to post like like you actually know something. Incredible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,115
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,883
hy 2 hr badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr James 68,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••