Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384165 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020689 Nov 8, 2013
Signs the Obama Economy is on Fire!

"Comcast closes warehouse, lays off 84"

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020690 Nov 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's lying you stupid fk__what part of that don't you get? She's married, she's mid forties and high maintenance. Don't be a sap!
Why would she lie about her medical insurance?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020691 Nov 8, 2013
Signs the 'You did not build it' Obama Economy is on Fire!

"Walgreens to close 20 Kerr Drug pharmacies"

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2013...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020692 Nov 8, 2013
Signs the 'You did not build it' Obama Economy is on Fire!

"ShoeDazzle to Lay Off up to 52 Employees After JustFab Merge"

http://blogs.wsj.com/venturecapital/2013/11/0...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1020693 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor baby. you miss your fruits don't you son?
My fruits are still in the making and continue growing.

Yours died on the vine long, long ago.

Even your nuts dried up and fell off, boy.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1020694 Nov 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been calling Kvetch "dybbuk" for years. I still don't know who Jean from Queens is....where does she post so I can say hello.
You are a liar-years...LOL-- stupid old fool-of course when one is as old and ravished with Alzheimers as you, days seems to turn into years. Poor Poor usm. Has lost all track of time and her mind. Poor thingy.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020696 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Keep wearing that conehead hat son.
It becomes you!
Dong! You still here acting like the punk you always were?

You have nothing else to do!

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020697 Nov 8, 2013
TWO REPUBLICAN SENATORS release ObamaCare enrollment numbers in the D.C. area that indicate a total of five people signed up, and say with numbers like that, it's no wonder the administration has been tight-lipped on enrollment figures.

Pathetic, just like all Democrats.

A disaster!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1020698 Nov 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those people with individual policies that have been cancelled have no choice but the exchanges.....
Galt is full of sh*t yet again.

I just saw an ad on TV for Geisinger offering plans for individuals.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020699 Nov 8, 2013
Glad I'm not a red state Democrat!

Actually, I'm glad I'm not Democrat, period!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020700 Nov 8, 2013
Bawwaahhh!!!

Obamacare death star

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/11/0...

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1020701 Nov 8, 2013
Sonicfilter and et tal insist these cancelations are fake!

http://mycancellation.com

See how out of touch Democrats are?

The beautiful thing is that most of them are DEMOCRATS! I LOVE IT!!!

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1020702 Nov 8, 2013
When a Democrat looses his or her health insurance I get so happy!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020703 Nov 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
TWO REPUBLICAN SENATORS release ObamaCare enrollment numbers in the D.C. area that indicate a total of five people signed up, and say with numbers like that, it's no wonder the administration has been tight-lipped on enrollment figures.
A disaster!
ObamaKKKare is a scam...

just like buying swampland in Florida...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020704 Nov 8, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD breaks snowfall record

Also breaks record for shortest number of days between 4-inch snowstorms Spring to Fall.
Via Ice Age Now website: http://iceagenow.info/2013/11/sioux-falls-sd-...
Quote from NWS Facebook post.

“this will mark a new record for the fewest number of days between the last 4+” snowfall in the Spring and the first 4+” snowfall in the Fall. This year will only be 197 days, which would break the old record of 203 days set in 1970, and would be a full 100 days shorter than the average of 297 days for the period of record since 1893.”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020705 Nov 8, 2013
Record snowfall in Spokane

Via Ice Age Now website: http://iceagenow.info/2013/11/record-snowfall...

Spokane International Airport received 1.9 inches of snow Tuesday, enough to snap a 66-year-old daily record by the slimmest of margins.

The most snow Spokane has officially received on Nov. 5 was 1.8 inches in 1947, according to National Weather Service records.

Prevented this

#1020706 Nov 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
A disaster!
but did they pay for their insurance yet? doubtful...ONE big ONE signed up in North Carolina but hasn't paid yet. See there is the other part of the O'bama lie. They may never pay for what they signed up for because it is too expensive, then what happens-will the O'bamaliarcare still count them? remember they had to sign up to see what was in it.

Prevented this

#1020707 Nov 8, 2013
Thank you President Idiot: Major Hospitals Across the Country Not Included Under New Insurance Plans:

As if the millions of Americans set to lose their existing health insurance coverage as a result of Obamacare was not bad enough, a recent survey by Watchdog.org has found that many top hospitals across the nation will no longer be accessible to the average person with a new “eligible” plan. In fact, many major hospitals are being excluded from Obamacare coverage altogether, which means that millions of previously covered individuals will have to settle for subpar care at other “in-network” facilities.

Based on the results of the survey, most of the nation’s top hospitals, including renowned facilities like Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, will only be accepting insurance from one or two companies included as part of Obamacare. This means that all the other insurance plans offered on the Obamacare exchanges will be ineligible, and many patients will be required to go to other facilities, even if their previous insurance plans were accepted by these same hospitals.

“Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies,” explains U.S. News & World Report about the report’s findings.“Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Obamacare.”

Included in the survey were 18 revered medical centers across the country, as ranked by U.S. News for 2013-2014. Investigators contacted each of these hospitals to inquire about their contracts with insurance companies, how plans would be handled under Obamacare and who would be covered. They found that almost every hospital would not be accepting the vast majority of insurance plans offered under Obamacare, because the carriers are considered “out of network.”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020708 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Geisinger is an HMO, not an insurance company...for those unfamiliar, Geisinger has a large medical complex is East Bumfck, PA in the depressed hard coal region...

nevertheless, any individual policies will mirror those offered on the exchange...

there is no longer any free market for individual insurance coverage...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020709 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, great Dumb Dave. Why don't you just run a full page ad in USA Today and tell everyone that's their solution!

<shaking head>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ghanaian family rescuing South Side bank: 'This... 4 min Sadbuttrue 1
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 48 min BribedBlacksVoteDem 77
Hillary's History 55 min HRC gets Prison 74
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He's don... 1 hr Blewjob is obtuse 12
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 214,648
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 102,045
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages