Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
937,141 - 937,160 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019984 Nov 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Give it a shot and let us know what happens son.
Looking forward to seeing you actually following through for once!
Are taxes oppressive?

To me and my family they are.

You don't believe in freedom from oppressive Government?

You must be in a very low tax bracket, a dumass lemming, following & suckling a teat without paying a dime, and pointing your shit brown finger towards the Tea Party...

tracking?
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1019985 Nov 7, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
LUNCHBREAK!!!!!!!!!!
A LITTLE MORE MASCARA
Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face in that I see in the White House.
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.
With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.
So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!
When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.
When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,
When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!
So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.
'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.
So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.
To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on
Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!
Hugs Not Surprized!!
PS, looks like I'm having another Obamabot meltdown!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019986 Nov 7, 2013
Ah! It's great to hear the reich wing whiners complaining more than usual!

It's a sign they know Americans aren't taking their cr*p anymore!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1019987 Nov 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and the DeomKKKrat party is a black party, for better or worse...
Just making sure we're good.

But I should have promised not to use the NEA as a source to identify the problem even if they are the problem if you promise not to call me an abortion liberal again.

Deal?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019989 Nov 7, 2013
Our Moral and intellectual superiors...

"US lost $9.7b on GM through September, IG says"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/us-lost-9.7b-on...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1019990 Nov 7, 2013
So how is Hillary Clinton going to run on the Obamacare platform when her husband announced the era of big government was over in his State of the Union Address?

Does anyone really believe Obamacare will prove to be the perfect solution by 2016 and not big government personified?

Poor Hillary. She's going to find herself squeezed between a really huge rock and a hard place - if she even has the hutzpah to run after proving her incompetency and flippant remark about the Americans she left stranded in Benghazi.

And then having to defend Obamacare and the return of big government....tsk, tsk, tsk.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1019991 Nov 7, 2013
You want some cheese with that whine?

LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hey idiot!

The voters know what happened:

Virginia DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR!!!

Just down the road from the NRA Headquarters!

Is that those Republican Losers who support mass shootings?

This week the voters shhhhttttt on your face!

Said: Hey Republican trash! FFFCCKKKK YOU!

Beat it, get lost! See ya! Wouldn't want to be Ya!

<SPAM> <SPOOOOGE> <CRAPPPPP> <LIES> <NUTS>
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>One year too late also applies to what the outcome of the election would have been if Obammy's lies about ObammyCare had come to light. Or if the media hadn't been clinging to the story about the video instead of reporting the truth about Benghazi.(Not the low informed voters would have payed attention to that).
Obammy is screwing the general public but has time to kiss up to the unions. From today's NY Post:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration sneaked in a rule that would let some labor unions off the hook for an ObamaCare tax.
After publicly rejecting the unions’ request for an exemption, the Department of Health and Human Services last week quietly gave the unions a pass on what would have been a massive tax hit.
The tax, known as the reinsurance fee, requires self-insured organizations, such as unions and some large companies, to pay $63 for each covered member and an additional $63 for each additional family member on a health plan.
The fee was expected to raise $25 billion over three years, with the funds going to insurance companies to offset the cost of covering pre-existing conditions and other mandatory benefits.
Sparing unions that expense will go a long way toward repairing President Obama’s strained relationship with labor.
The unions, originally key supporters of the president’s health-insurance law, have increasingly bucked ObamaCare as it threatens their finances and the generous policies enjoyed by some of their members.
Buried in the new rules is a proposal to exempt “certain self-insured, self-administered plans” from the fee in 2015 and 2016.
That description applies to many union plans, according to experts.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1019993 Nov 7, 2013
The end of high risk pools for pre-existing conditions announced today. Isn't this one of big lies O'bamaliarcare was based on?
JESUS IS GOD

Lillington, NC

#1019994 Nov 7, 2013
One day we will all meet Jesus face to face as we stand before God’s judgment seat (Romans 14:10). For Christians who already know Jesus, it will be a joyous day indeed. Christians know their real treasures are in Heaven (Matthew 6:19-21) and that nothing on this earth compares to what is waiting for them there (Philippians 1:23).

However, the outcome will be completely different for those who are not Christians. When they stand before Jesus, they will hear Him say,“I never knew you, depart from me”(Matthew 7:23). Those words will be permanent. Those words mean eternal separation from God.

If you knew your last breath was going to be 5 minutes from right now, would you be excited about seeing Jesus? Or would you simply hope and pray that what happens next will be better than where you’ve been your whole life? You can be sure of where you will spend eternity. God loves each and every person in this world (John 3:16). That includes you!

In the beginning, there was God. God created everything, including man and woman (Genesis 1 & 2). Man and woman (Adam and Eve) lived in constant fellowship with God. Everything was great, perfect, and God only required one thing from the man and woman. God had commanded Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil because if they did, they would surely die (Genesis 2: 15-17). Everything was perfect……until Satan came along and lied to Eve (Genesis 3: 1-7). Satan convinced Eve that it was alright to eat from the tree of knowledge. Eve disobeyed God and ate the fruit she had been told not to. Eve then gave Adam the forbidden fruit to eat, which he did. Both Adam and Eve were now sinners because they listened to Satan instead of God. Through Eve, sin and death entered the world. Everyone is a descendant of Adam and Eve, therefore we all are sinners and we are all separated from God (Romans 5:12).

jesus_anim.gif

Because God loves everyone, He wanted to bridge that gap that separated us from Him. God’s bridge was His Son, Jesus Christ (John 3:16). God sacrificed Jesus so that we would know how much He loves us all (Romans 5:8). When Jesus died on the cross for our sins, God gave us the greatest gift we could ever have hoped for (Romans 6:23). Because of Jesus, we can be born again by God as a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17-18) and be saved by receiving Him into our heart (John 1:12).

Jesus is the only way to bridge the gap with God (John 14:6). There is nothing you can do on your own to close that gap (Isaiah 64:6). We all need to accept the gift of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9). If we believe in Jesus, we have eternal life. If we reject Jesus, we will be eternally separated from God (1 John 5:11-12). God tells us in detail how to be saved: That if you confess with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says,“Anyone who trusts in him will never be ashamed”(Romans 10:9-11).

If you are not saved, consider bridging the gap today. God tells us that today is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2). We never know when our last 5 minutes will end…..we need to be ready for our appointment with Jesus. We need to know Him now, so He will know us when we stand before Him.

Dear God in Heaven –
I know that I am a sinner. I know there is nothing I can ever do on my own to be worthy enough to enter into Heaven. But God, You knew that from the very beginning. That is why You sent Your Son Jesus Christ to this world. I believe Jesus is Your Son, that He died on the Cross, and that You raised Him from dead. And now Jesus, I ask You to come into my heart and save my soul. Please forgive me for my sins and help me to turn from my old ways. Now I want to live a life for You Jesus. Thank you for the Cross and for saving me. I belong to You forever. I love You Jesus ... Amen.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1019995 Nov 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
CHICAGO (CBS)— Unbelievable surveillance video captured black gangsta flash mobs dashing into store after store and running out with armloads and sometimes entire racks of sporting goods.
It has happened at three different Sports Authority stores in the Chicago area.
This past Monday in Burbank at just before 1 p.m., five black individuals entered a Sports Authority and soon after they were off. Video shows the black gangstas running out the door with rack after rack of apparel and an employee giving chase.
On Saturday at a Sports Authority on Clark Street, a half dozen black gangstas entered and stole several racks with lighting fast speed.
Chicago police were busy eating donuts and calculating their pensions.
This stuff never happened before-Chicago changed when O'bama was elected. The criminal blacks only robbed at night--now the robberies and rapes go on in broad day light in the middle of the afternoon. It is common place in the city--every where. The democrats controlling Chicago want you to believe that this is something that is in obscure areas. There is no safe area in Chicago, the Mag Mile is now as bad as Times Square was before Giuliani took over NYC. In suburbs, there are women dressed in burkas stealing at night in the malls but then again the moslems have always been slow on the up-take. These people who run these stores are told to let all the criminals go--and the criminals know it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019996 Nov 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Ah! It's great to hear the reich wing whiners complaining more than usual!
It's a sign they know Americans aren't taking their cr*p anymore!
Your Soviet Style Gulag is showing!

43 million souls lost so that you could have your obamaphone...

"Stalin himself is responsible for almost 43,000,000 of these. Most of the deaths, perhaps around 39,000,000 are due to lethal forced labor in gulag and transit thereto."

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM
YOU the IGNORANT

Palm Coast, FL

#1019997 Nov 7, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
You want some cheese with that whine?
LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Hey idiot!
The voters know what happened:
Virginia DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR!!!
Just down the road from the NRA Headquarters!
Is that those Republican Losers who support mass shootings?
This week the voters shhhhttttt on your face!
Said: Hey Republican trash! FFFCCKKKK YOU!
Beat it, get lost! See ya! Wouldn't want to be Ya!
<SPAM> <SPOOOOGE> <CRAPPPPP> <LIES> <NUTS>
<quoted text>
You need to choke on your government cheese; it's all part of your ObamaSCARE rewards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1019998 Nov 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We owe the government in taxes based largely on his salary and my former part-time salary...if that gives you any indication of his and our financial status.
His employer is going to insure their employees and spouses only through next year. When 2015 rolls around, we'll be expecting to pay more for ours - and your - coverage.
Must be nice...for you.
But I'm sure you would gladly reciprocate and pay more for mine if the shoe was on the other foot.
PDupont seems more than happy to pay more for yours too after he gets dumped into the exchanges.
That's very nice of him, don't you think?
You and your husband are already paying for Realtime's Medicare...which is far superior to ObamaKKKare...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019999 Nov 7, 2013
Getting the propaganda...er...message out...

"Pro-Obamacare team trains reporters on covering Obamacare website problems"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2538638
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020000 Nov 7, 2013
But you can smoke dope in Colorado..

"Nearly 250,000 Colorado healthcare plans cancelled under Obamacare"

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/06/nearly-250000-colo...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020001 Nov 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just making sure we're good.
But I should have promised not to use the NEA as a source to identify the problem even if they are the problem if you promise not to call me an abortion liberal again.
Deal?
abortion is a losing issue for Republicans...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1020002 Nov 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We owe the government in taxes based largely on his salary and my former part-time salary...if that gives you any indication of his and our financial status.
His employer is going to insure their employees and spouses only through next year. When 2015 rolls around, we'll be expecting to pay more for ours - and your - coverage.
Must be nice...for you.
But I'm sure you would gladly reciprocate and pay more for mine if the shoe was on the other foot.
PDupont seems more than happy to pay more for yours too after he gets dumped into the exchanges.
That's very nice of him, don't you think?
Dumped into the exchanges is dishonest. Typical for you.

By your math, you'll be MediCare eligible sometime during 2015 so the strain should be too great.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1020003 Nov 7, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't take away anything from me without doing it behind my back, child.
Sorry son. That yellow stripe down your back is just too bright for me.

Great defensive measure on your part, tho!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1020004 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it in he Constitution that you can't get blown?
You have no idea of the relationship between the Clintons.
There is something in the Constitution that says the President can't use the office of President to obstruct justice, you fucking moron.
The fact that we had some serial rapist trailer park trash in the White House is just a truth about ourselves the Democrats force us to live with. Just like we have what could be the biggest fraud that ever existed there now for the same reason we had a serial rapist piece of trailer park trash named Clinton who soiled the office by using it to obstruct justice before.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1020005 Nov 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words...hypocrites...do as I say, not as I do.
Are the top wealthiest in Congress who happen to be Democrats limousine liberals too?
Or McAuliffe - who raised bookoos more money than his opposition largely from corporations - a limousine liberal?
Are limousine liberals any different than wealthy conservatives to all liberals - or just the hypocritical ones?
Limousine liberals by definition are two things:

a)leftists

b)ammoral

McAuliffe is a buffoon who will soon be relegated to footnote status (i.e. "elected to one term as Virginia governor by BARELY beating his Republican opponent").....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE