Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1020153 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something in the Constitution that says the President can't use the office of President to obstruct justice, you fucking moron.
The fact that we had some serial rapist trailer park trash in the White House is just a truth about ourselves the Democrats force us to live with. Just like we have what could be the biggest fraud that ever existed there now for the same reason we had a serial rapist piece of trailer park trash named Clinton who soiled the office by using it to obstruct justice before.
Getting a bj is obstructing Justice?
Wow you people are dumb.
The conversation I was having with someone (that was not you) was about morality.
I don't think the Founding Fathers thought the Constitution should e used as a tool to ask about someone's perfectly legal sex life.
If you can't keep up, dipstiick, STFU.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020154 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
The end of high risk pools for pre-existing conditions announced today. Isn't this one of big lies O'bamaliarcare was based on?
Dumber than sh*t Wretch is too stupid to know the high risk pools were only a short term program until the exchanges were open.

My God you people are uninformed. And yet you have the nerve to post like like you actually know something. Incredible.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1020155 Nov 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brilliant posts have even got ME in a tizzy!! I meant you produce more lemons than Monsanto, and more spam than Hormel.
Please post as lengthily and as often as you can!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhh did someone do a fake judge it?

Is that all you got?

Meanwhile the DEMOCRATS KICKED YOUR AZZZZZ!

DOWN THE STREET FROM NRA HQ, IN VIRGINIA!

holy shtttttt!

That is a rebuke of the repukes!

Republicans lose in NRA country!

WOW!

Get the forks Dork! You're done!

All your lying and whining for 5 years!

OBAMACARE lied! OBAMACARE canceled my insurance!

Whaaahhhh! Whaaaaa! Whine!

Democrats still won!

DO YOU FEEL THAT? OH YEAH! HIGH AND TIGHT!

REPUBLICAN TRASH THROWN OUT BY VOTERS!

it has begun.....losers! You sckkk! Fffcckkkk you!

(Pure genius gold! LOL! I SHOULD SELL IT IN HOLLYWOOD!)

Republicans all going to hell. LOL!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1020156 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you people are dumb.
The conversation I was having with someone (that was not you) was about morality.
I don't think the Founding Fathers thought the Constitution should e used as a tool to ask about someone's perfectly legal sex life.
No they left that up to the local and state governments. You know the tenth amendment.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020157 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you people are dumb.
Since you are too stupid to understand what you read, dumbfk, let me spell it out for you.

Clinton was impeached for perjury before a grand jury and
--------> obstruction of justice <---------- during a lawsuit against him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

He was also disbarred:

The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/01/national/01...

It's really getting old having to spoon feed morons like you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020158 Nov 7, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhhh did someone do a fake judge it?
Is that all you got?
Meanwhile the DEMOCRATS KICKED YOUR AZZZZZ!
DOWN THE STREET FROM NRA HQ, IN VIRGINIA!
holy shtttttt!
That is a rebuke of the repukes!
Republicans lose in NRA country!
WOW!
Get the forks Dork! You're done!
All your lying and whining for 5 years!
OBAMACARE lied! OBAMACARE canceled my insurance!
Whaaahhhh! Whaaaaa! Whine!
Democrats still won!
DO YOU FEEL THAT? OH YEAH! HIGH AND TIGHT!
REPUBLICAN TRASH THROWN OUT BY VOTERS!
it has begun.....losers! You sckkk! Fffcckkkk you!
(Pure genius gold! LOL! I SHOULD SELL IT IN HOLLYWOOD!)
What is your single most strong fear of Republicans (why you hate them)?
The Republicans took over the Board of Education in my Town Tuesday when they are outnumbered 2-1 by Registered Democrats.
The independent voters had enough, I guess.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020159 Nov 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's something called character - not too high up on the list of admirable traits among liberals.
What exactly would Obama have to lie to you about to ruffle your feathers?
PDupont has gotten back to me on that yet.
Newt ran for President, didn't you support him?

George Bush lied to take us into Iraq, did you vote for him on 2004?

You claim Obama told all of these lies but were they really?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020160 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think the way you did, but of course, I considered myself a democrat then. And the only reason I did think that way was because the feminist came into the colleges and preached the Coat Hanger Campaign. I don't think it was right and I certainly don't think it had anything to do with church. I thought of it as a moral issue. It had to do with the indoctrination and fear tactics of the left. Frankly I get tired of the politicians that tell people they can do what ever they want. If it feels good do it. That isn't working either. We live in a society where an animal or insect has become more important than human life. You can see it in the cases of murders and rapes, coupled with massive crimes, by young people exploding across across the country.
Galt agrees that abortion is a moral issue, but believes that morality is personal, not governmental.

Just as the government should not ban abortion, nor should it support abortion under the guise of medial care.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020161 Nov 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They give up their freedom of will to their religion just like these Democrat dupes give up their freedom of will to the government.
There's no difference between them.
agreed, unfortunately...but these folks worship their preacher just like Obamabots worship Obama...

Chambersburg, PA

#1020162 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>according to you: if your wife was sprayed by some naked penis on her face, she wasn't having sex with that man--it's ok davie--she was chasing the guy and he gave in. Don't blame her-she did not have sex with that guy.
Wretch, quit being such an azz. Sexual relations is intercourse.

Do you have oral sex??? Just because you find it disgusting doesn't mean others do.

Keep your prudish thoughts to yourself.

The relationship I have with my wife is just that, ours. Not yours & none of your business. Just like the Clintons are not your business.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020163 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of collecting the information was to be able calculate the subsidy amount (if any) so the customer see what their net cost would be.
Why not simply give the consumer a chart that shows the net premium (after welfare) as a function of income for each plan? Then let the customer go directly to the selected insurance company to purchase the insurance. The website could have been created in one day for peanuts and would have worked immediately.

Chambersburg, PA

#1020164 Nov 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are too stupid to understand what you read, dumbfk, let me spell it out for you.
Clinton was impeached for perjury before a grand jury and
--------> obstruction of justice <---------- during a lawsuit against him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton
He was also disbarred:
The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/01/national/01...
It's really getting old having to spoon feed morons like you.
WEow Waxier, no need to go ballstic.

For your information.,the conversation had to do with morality.

Are you saying that Clinton was impeached because his sex with Monica wasn't moral
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020165 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you people are dumb.
Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the cops, not for insider trading.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020166 Nov 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not simply give the consumer a chart that shows the net premium (after welfare) as a function of income for each plan? Then let the customer go directly to the selected insurance company to purchase the insurance. The website could have been created in one day for peanuts and would have worked immediately.
silly Galt...the website is DemoKKKrat campaign propaganda and an infomercial, not objective information....

Billy Mays selling "insurance"...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1020167 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> WEow Waxier, no need to go ballstic.
For your information.,the conversation had to do with morality.
Are you saying that Clinton was impeached because his sex with Monica wasn't moral
Ahhh, the old weasel routine, I see.

Why are you asking such a ridiculous question? I just spelled it out for you.

My god, you libtards really are thick.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1020168 Nov 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your single most strong fear of Republicans (why you hate them)?
The Republicans took over the Board of Education in my Town Tuesday when they are outnumbered 2-1 by Registered Democrats.
The independent voters had enough, I guess.
Municipal?

Congratulations!

Virginia Governor! DEMOCRAT!

NRA HQ DOWN THE STREET......REPUKES LOST!

Here is some:

Republicans: cut food aid to poor children.

Republicans: cause a phony fake gov shutdown.

Republicans: cut taxes for BILLIONAIRES!(starve gov of funds)

BILLIONAIRE: ONE GUY WITH A THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS. HE NEEDS TAX HELP?

EHHHHHH CRAZY?

Republicans: pass laws against women rights!

In 2013!

Republicans: all trash! Greedy disgusting trash!

AGAINST THE PEOPLE!

(you idiot! Wake up and smell what you are!)

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1020169 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Christie is the conservative that he claimed he was either-just saying, that is what he ran as. The first time I saw him speak, I disliked him so much I got up and walked out-he should have been a fat comedian--cause people were sucked in by vulgar humor. Christie's state of NJ instilled a union backed minimum wage increase for every year. His state will be down the tubes worse than it is. Between him and Booker-there won't be a small business left--and the unions will be crying also. The state of NJ is done-there will never be any growth.
WRONG.
Growth=minumum wage increased where it needs increased!

WAY TO GO JERSEY!

Even after being slammed by Sandy-they're still holding steady as it goes (and then some!)

REAL LEADERSHIP for ALL the people!

CHRISTIE et al 2016!!!
REAL LEADERSHIP again-Of the People, By the People for ALL the people!!

T.E.A.!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.nj.htm

(PS Fetch-there's no such thing as perpetual glass raised cielings-especially when DC hasn't even HAD a damn B-U-D-G-E-T since 2009, let alone tried to stay within the MEANS of one!!! Duhuh.)
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1020170 Nov 7, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^'me' again!!!!!!!! Not Winning!
"I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1020171 Nov 7, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Let's talk Obama turkey fellas!!!!!!!!!
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (Not Surprized ,the chubby Obamabot from a location too embarrassing to mention), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionally....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
Not Surprized!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1020172 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
IRS "scandal" . Debunked a gazillion times.
I know of some STILL waiting for the IRS to figure out what wasn't on they "screens" to "auto-tell" them this year.

And that's the first time I've EVER seen such..such...ineptness..coming out of the likes of there!

Really..REALLY?
Sad...and kind of scary. Simple addition and subtraction should just NOT be that difficult to manually figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do want to be an artist? 1 hr ARTIST LINE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 180,988
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 5 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 7 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News