Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
937,101 - 937,120 of 1,101,103 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1019942 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO--are you saying the leader of the free world was so easy that anyone could have their way with him? The most powerful man in the world...couldn't stop a 20 year old from screwing him.
OMG OMG what a piss poor man Bill Clinton was. Wasn't Clinton married to some dyke doormat? I think liberals should blame her--makes more sense, doesn't it?
You claimed Monica was sought after by Clinton. That was a lie.

Monica pursued & Clinton said why not. Two adults.

You don't know the arrangement between Bill & Hillary. It really is none of your business.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1019943 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it in he Constitution that you can't get blown?
You have no idea of the relationship between the Clintons.
Dumb Dave has no concept of dignity. The Office of the President of the United States has been soiled, especially by the current moron. Dumb Dave sings HodiDo, ladida.

You are an idiot, Dumb Dave.

Chambersburg, PA

#1019944 Nov 7, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
HOw do you think Chelsea feels about the mess that surrounded her mommy and daddy and some strange chick that was not her mommy?
Chelsea was obviously not in the minds of the Republicans who decided to make this into national problem.

Like those Republicans never got head in their office..and not only by females. Newt was having an affair in front of his kids at the time.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1019945 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Two adults deciding to have some fun.
Why do you care?
"real dumb"
You speak as if you are one who is all in favor of two adults, not married to one another, having fun. Is that what you tell your wife when you decide to stray? I was just having a little fun? You are truly a sick sack of manure.
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1019946 Nov 7, 2013
Homer wrote:
Here's something sure to drive rightwingers even further off the deep end -
FDA to ban artery-clogging trans fats
WASHINGTON (AP) Heart-clogging trans fats have been slowly disappearing from grocery aisles and restaurant menus in the last decade. Now, the Food and Drug Administration is finishing the job.
The FDA plans to announce later Thursday that it will require the food industry to gradually phase out all trans fats, saying they are a threat to people's health. Commissioner Margaret Hamburg said the move could prevent 20,000 heart attacks a year and 7,000 deaths.
Hamburg said that while the amount of trans fats in the country's diet has declined dramatically in the last decade, they "remain an area of significant public health concern." The trans fats have long been criticized by nutritionists, and New York and other local governments have banned them.
The agency isn't yet setting a timeline for the phase-out, but will collect comments for two months before officials determine how long it will take. Different foods may have different timelines, depending how easy it is to substitute.
"We want to do it in a way that doesn't unduly disrupt markets," says Michael Taylor, FDA's deputy commissioner for foods. Still, he says, "industry has demonstrated that it is by and large feasible to do."
What is a "trans fat"?
Is it naturally occurring in what is normally edible food?
If the "trans fat" is naturally occurring, does the FDA order it be replaced with an unnatural product?

If I came across a wild boar, killed it, and ate it. Would that wold boar contain "trans fat"?

If I ate nothing but brocolli my entire life, eventually I would die from something that was in the brocolli.

What business is it of the FDA to tell me how much fat I can have in my rib eye?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1019947 Nov 7, 2013
This candidate is probably the only true queen running....

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/06/mal...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1019948 Nov 7, 2013
Anyone know what the lie of the week is from Obama & Democrats?

Chambersburg, PA

#1019949 Nov 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You speak as if you are one who is all in favor of two adults, not married to one another, having fun. Is that what you tell your wife when you decide to stray? I was just having a little fun? You are truly a sick sack of manure.
Peace
KMA
Consenting adults.

I would not consent to sex outside my marriage but that's me.

Its up to those involved, not you.

Is that simple.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1019950 Nov 7, 2013
Homer wrote:
Here's something sure to drive rightwingers even further off the deep end -
FDA to ban artery-clogging trans fats
WASHINGTON (AP) Heart-clogging trans fats have been slowly disappearing from grocery aisles and restaurant menus in the last decade. Now, the Food and Drug Administration is finishing the job.
The FDA plans to announce later Thursday that it will require the food industry to gradually phase out all trans fats, saying they are a threat to people's health. Commissioner Margaret Hamburg said the move could prevent 20,000 heart attacks a year and 7,000 deaths.
Hamburg said that while the amount of trans fats in the country's diet has declined dramatically in the last decade, they "remain an area of significant public health concern." The trans fats have long been criticized by nutritionists, and New York and other local governments have banned them.
The agency isn't yet setting a timeline for the phase-out, but will collect comments for two months before officials determine how long it will take. Different foods may have different timelines, depending how easy it is to substitute.
"We want to do it in a way that doesn't unduly disrupt markets," says Michael Taylor, FDA's deputy commissioner for foods. Still, he says, "industry has demonstrated that it is by and large feasible to do."
food Nazis....

your Devil Dogs will never taste the same...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1019951 Nov 7, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever stopped to think about who sucks up most of that money. 2/3rds of it goes defence suppliers, protective armour suppliers, high surveillance suppliers, those who monitor all your phone calls & net messages oh & there is a lil bit of loose change left over for the guy who repairs the plumbing in schools.
the "guy who repairs the plumbing in schools" should be paid from local school taxes...and mostly done by school maintenance personnel...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019952 Nov 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>A "stole" sample??? Aw, flack, you must be the brightest feller in all of Virginia...or should that read feeler?
Man hater!

The first thing you teach your son is to remove his penis.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1019953 Nov 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your delusional hate filled mind Carol.
Apparently, you are safe and sound under your employer's insurance coverage. For now anyway. That could change in the next few years and it will be you who is paying more in premiums and deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses.

Until then, your delusional fantasy that Obamacare is anything but a major disaster that has ruined over 4 million people's lives already who now have no insurance because Obama didn't like the insurance plan they were perfectly happy with is off the charts.

What exactly would this president have to lie to you about before your feathers got even a little bit ruffled?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1019954 Nov 7, 2013
killtaker wrote:
When Black NFL players tell a white man he can use the n word-its ok!
"Incognito considered black in Dolphins locker room...
Well, I've spoken to multiple people today about this and the explanation from all of them is that in the Dolphins locker room, Richie Incognito was considered a black guy. He was accepted by the black players. He was an honorary black man."
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_de...
Lets call the white boys the n word.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1019955 Nov 7, 2013
Now that we know Obama & Democrats intentionally lied about fundamental impacts of Obamacare, the bill should go back for a vote again.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019956 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Consenting adults.
I would not consent to sex outside my marriage but that's me.
Its up to those involved, not you.
Is that simple.
What if two adults don't want to pay taxes?

Are you going to allow the benevolent gubby mint permission to peek into their check book?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1019957 Nov 7, 2013
Anyone know what happened to Code Pink?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019958 Nov 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA
lol! Damn straight!

Signed,

Tom Vitter, etal....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019959 Nov 7, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Anyone know what happened to Code Pink?
Why don't you make something up like you normally do son?

Wouldn't that make your life a whole lot easier?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1019960 Nov 7, 2013
CHICAGO (CBS) Unbelievable surveillance video captured black gangsta flash mobs dashing into store after store and running out with armloads and sometimes entire racks of sporting goods.

It has happened at three different Sports Authority stores in the Chicago area.

This past Monday in Burbank at just before 1 p.m., five black individuals entered a Sports Authority and soon after they were off. Video shows the black gangstas running out the door with rack after rack of apparel and an employee giving chase.

On Saturday at a Sports Authority on Clark Street, a half dozen black gangstas entered and stole several racks with lighting fast speed.

Chicago police were busy eating donuts and calculating their pensions.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1019961 Nov 7, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What if two adults don't want to pay taxes?
Are you going to allow the benevolent gubby mint permission to peek into their check book?
Why, Dumb Dave calls that Blasphemy towards the Obama/Democrat Reich!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,503
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 17 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 18 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 52 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago