Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234662 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1020348 Nov 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll discriminate against anyone who shoves their sexuality into my face and is part of any organization dedicated to the destruction of western civilization (which includes the United States, moron) every goddam day until they no longer exist.
Get used to that fact.
If you did not discriminate against gas, they wouldn't be in our face.

They deserve the same rights & privileges as all Americans.

As stated in the CONSTITUTION. Ever read it? Didn't think so.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1020349 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Insider trading is a crime.
Getting consensual head is not.
Obstruction of justice is a crime, moron. Your Clinton was impeached for that, moron.

Insider trading has different meanings for people not in Congress and people in Congress. That's why there are different laws regarding insider trading, one for everyone not in Congress, and another for everyone in Congress, moron.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1020350 Nov 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies. You still haven't been able to show anything but politicians using the words "oil subsidies". It's easy to find proof of subsidies to, say, farmers. For some reason, you can't find one shred of evidence those mythical subsidies to oil companies exist.
That's because there is no evidence for something that doesn't exist. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies.
Blah Blah Blah.

Already been posted.

Paul Ryan said they existed. Are you calling your hero a liar??
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1020351 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Eed, my post said that Glenn Beck was thrown off of Fox because of his racist comments. Done by those who believe racism is never acceptable.
Just like your slurs are not acceptable.
Hey DumbDave, this is another example of you accusing someone of being racist/bigoted, but in the true hypocrite fashion you on the left portray, you never say anything about your Obama lovin' buddies here that practice bigotry. Your buddies and Democrats in general lately have been attacking Jews & Christians.

Hypocrite.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020352 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow there Dumbwaiter. Oral sex is not abnormal.
How does stating oral sex between two consenting adults is a personal mater lead to stoning people to death?
You condone homosexual sex.
You condone putting people who stone homosexuals to death in policy making positions in the Department of Homeland Security.

Please make up your mind.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020353 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you can't address any issue without endorsing a particular political orientation.

I don't care what the sexuality is. I will discriminate against anyone who shoves their sexuality in my face.
Get used to that fact.

If you noticed, I made this statement without identifying any particular sexual orientation, something you are incapable of doing.
You cannot exist without a bias. That's the biggest problem with the mentality of Democrats.
nj raider1

Vineland, NJ

#1020354 Nov 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
<nuts>
<clueless>
.... looking for a <white-hating, jew-hating racist bigot> icon
I don't take any personal feelings when comments come from your direction! I qualify as the most insane person i've ever met. Your evidence is your opinion, & your thought process is primitive. Racism should never fall from your lips

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020355 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.
Already been posted.
Then you should have no problem whatsoever proving subsidies to oil companies exist.

Show me the subsidies to oil companies.

You can't. They don't exist.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020356 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Wretch, a other dumb post.
The 2% that are homosexual want you out of their life.
I understand you want the ability to discriminate against guys & Muslims.
Did you have to 'come out' to announce losing your virginity?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020357 Nov 8, 2013
We have a winner!

1 person in NC signs up on exchange...

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/11/08/rock...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020358 Nov 8, 2013
The madness begins...and everyone gets what they want...

"Southern California High School Under Pressure To Drop ‘Arab’ Mascot"

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/07/southe...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020359 Nov 8, 2013
nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take any personal feelings when comments come from your direction! I qualify as the most insane person i've ever met. Your evidence is your opinion, & your thought process is primitive. Racism should never fall from your lips
Let's see if I understand what you're saying....

You qualify as the most insane person you've ever met.

Did I get that right? I agree with your assessment, given the condition that you don't meet yourself for the first time every morning. If that's the case you're the most insane person anyone else has ever met, also.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020360 Nov 8, 2013
nj raider1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take any personal feelings when comments come from your direction! I qualify as the most insane person i've ever met. Your evidence is your opinion, & your thought process is primitive. Racism should never fall from your lips
Let's see how your sanity works with this:

It is a felony for someone in one department or agency to transfer personal information of one American citizen to any other department or agency, moron. That is the written law.

Now, we have this fact:

Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.

What this means is Sarah Hall Ingram committed a felony (and should be sent to prison for violation of that specific law). She included Lois Lerner and the White House in her violation of that law. Lois Lerner and the White House were complicit in that violation of that law. Therefore, Lois Lerner and whomever in the White House participated in this violation of that law should be sent to prison.

If you noticed, I referenced the law without referencing any political orientation, something you are not able to do.

So, since it's very obvious Sarah Hall Ingram and Lois Lerner and whomever was the recipient in the White House committed a felony, why should they not be sent to prison?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020361 Nov 8, 2013
Tweets and terrorists..

"I'm confused...If Obama offered up an apology for his heinous HC law, does that mean the ppl who opposed it are also no longer terrorists?"

https://twitter.com/LilMissRightie/status/398...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020362 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.
Already been posted.
Give it up, idiot. You've been trying for months to find proof that subsidies to oil companies exist, and you haven't come up with squat. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States of America.

By the way, you're running away from this like the plague:

It is a felony for someone in one department or agency to transfer personal information of one American citizen to any other department or agency, moron. That is the written law.

Now, we have this fact:

Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.

What this means is Sarah Hall Ingram committed a felony (and should be sent to prison for violation of that specific law). She included Lois Lerner and the White House in her violation of that law. Lois Lerner and the White House were complicit in that violation of that law. Therefore, Lois Lerner and whomever in the White House participated in this violation of that law should be sent to prison.

If you noticed, I referenced the law without referencing any political orientation, something you are not able to do.

So, since it's very obvious Sarah Hall Ingram and Lois Lerner and whomever was the recipient in the White House committed a felony, why should they not be sent to prison?
endtimes

Marietta, GA

#1020363 Nov 8, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

Laney F

New York, NY

#1020364 Nov 8, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
These hypocrites like Dumb Dave don't make any sense and are so conflicted.
Libs are hypocrites. They just can't be helped. Another example:

'On Monday, Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi King Abdullah to try and warm relations between the two countries.“A true relationship between friends is based on sincerity, candor and frankness,” said Prince Saudi al-Faisal, the Saudi foreign minister, after the meeting.

But Kerry certainly wasn’t frank about Saudi Arabia’s brutal treatment of women; according to The New York Times,“Wary of inflaming Saudi sensitivities, Mr. Kerry sidestepped a reporter’s question about whether Saudi women should be allowed to drive, casting the debate as one ‘best left to Saudi Arabia.’”

The Obama administration has shown no such shyness with regard to ISRAEL:

In 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton launched into a diatribe against segregated buses in religious communities for women and men, despite the fact that those buses exist only in ultra-religious communities.

She also ripped into religious male soldiers leaving concerts at which women sang (there are some interpretations of Jewish law requiring that men not hear women sing).

Clinton compared Israel to Iran and the pre-civil rights movement South.

LECTURING A DEMOCRACY LIKE ISRAEL IS LIBERALISM.
LECTURING A SEXIST MONARCHY LIKE SAUDI ARABIA IS IMPERIALISM,
ACCORDING TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/11/05...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020365 Nov 8, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Tweets and terrorists..
"I'm confused...If Obama offered up an apology for his heinous HC law, does that mean the ppl who opposed it are also no longer terrorists?"
https://twitter.com/LilMissRightie/status/398...
They're still terrorists. They might not be racist, though. Obama will have to get Vallerie Jarrett's endorsement on that first, though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020366 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution guarantees rights. The Constitution does not guarantee priviledges. You'd know that if you knew the difference between a right and a priviledge... and if you, and Obama for that matter, had ever read the Constitution in your life.

The ignorance of Democrats is continually evident. Here, you demonstrate your ignorance of the Constitution, and also that you are ignorant of the difference between a right and a priviledge.

You should probably shut up and listen for a while. You might become less ignorant if you do that.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020367 Nov 8, 2013
Signs the Obama economy is on fire!

-46,496,000 in America are now living in poverty

- real median income of American households dropped by $2,627....

- people in poverty increased by approximately 6,667,000....

http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p60-245.p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Guru 190,312
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 53,511
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,012
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr teachable moments 99,578
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
have steroidsss in USA 5 hr Nail Alexander 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]