Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
937,041 - 937,060 of 1,078,985 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. You f*cking idiot trying to make your candidate's loss into some kind of victory.
Mccauliff was a terrible candidate.He never held any office before running for Governor. Is is disliked by Republicans & would likely receive no vote from Republicans or centrist & right leaning independents.
The only reason he won was because you f*cking idiots ran a far right Tea Party whacko.
This is just another case of the TEA Party costing the Republican Party.
Another sign the Tea Party will hurt the Republicans in 2014.
Another sign-you LOSERTICS are on the way OUT-back to the ghetto gutters of NO INTEGRITY you "created" your SELVES!
Delusional Duhmmy.

Christie steamrolled hapless Democratic nominee Barbara Buono, 60% to 39% with 80% of the vote counted, crushing her in almost every key demographic. It was the biggest victory for a GOP gubernatorial candidate in New Jersey since Tom Kean was running in the 1980s.

----------

McAuliffe's victory was much narrower than most of the polls indicated, 48% to 46%
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
a MUCH better fit...
Post-Plagiarism Restructuring, Rand Paul's Opinion Column Moves To Breitbart
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/post-pl...
'It's ok Rand, on this site you can plagiarize anything you want and get away with it.'
LoserTics will grasp at ANYthing to try and advance their commietic DRAIN AMERICA dry agendas.

(I hope Rand is getting a good laugh at the PATHETIC desperateness of THAT one lol)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
a MUCH better fit...
'It's ok Rand, on this site you can plagiarize anything you want and get away with it.'
http://talking-liberal-propaganda-memo.com
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
a MUCH better fit...
Look what happened when Bill Clinton lied...

"The president's actions have already impacted children in my district. An educator at Moorpark -- one of the Moorpark junior high schools called me this week. She said that in the last few months students have lied about bad conduct and tried to excuse themselves with the comment, "Well, the president did it, why can't I?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I did not have sexual relations..."
Lying hurts...ask Chelsea about this one...
Extortionist Witch hunting and pitchforking tacTICs of Low life scum hurts others.

Ask anyone that's ever been a victim of such vileness.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Illicit Bagger Ball washers for illicit dolluhs don't need to be voting anyway. Just look at the mess that type of entitleMental(case) mentality has already created over the past five years, Homer.
More of the Bush legacy but things are slowly getting better. It will be a few more years until we are out of the woods.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another sign-you LOSERTICS are on the way OUT-back to the ghetto gutters of NO INTEGRITY you "created" your SELVES!
Delusional Duhmmy.
Christie steamrolled hapless Democratic nominee Barbara Buono, 60% to 39% with 80% of the vote counted, crushing her in almost every key demographic. It was the biggest victory for a GOP gubernatorial candidate in New Jersey since Tom Kean was running in the 1980s.
----------
McAuliffe's victory was much narrower than most of the polls indicated, 48% to 46%
Christie is a moderate, no Tea Baggers won on election day.

Unlike the Republicans in the U.S. Congress which refuse to work with Obama, the Democrats in the NJ State Congress work with Christie.

Bottom line: most Republicans are azzholes.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Very interesting. It means more if you know the state like me.
Mr. Moneybags "I seen it" strikes again. The "It means more if you know the state like me" means nothing...Do you mean know the state as I do or know the state as you know me.(Wonder how many of the Phaggy Fennies will declare that I and me mean the same thing?)
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what happened when Bill Clinton lied...
"The president's actions have already impacted children in my district. An educator at Moorpark -- one of the Moorpark junior high schools called me this week. She said that in the last few months students have lied about bad conduct and tried to excuse themselves with the comment, "Well, the president did it, why can't I?"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
Kenneth Starr REALLLY needed to get a life...other than witch hunting and pitch forking for poliTical partisan reasons.

What a LOSER that guy was too.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Christie is a moderate, no Tea Baggers won on election day.
Unlike the Republicans in the U.S. Congress which refuse to work with Obama, the Democrats in the NJ State Congress work with Christie.
Bottom line: most Republicans are azzholes.
Most PARTISAN, jackboot marching LEMMINGS are azzholes, igorant ones at that, Homer.

CHRISTIE/Ryan/Paul..Uncle Joe et al 2016!

REAL Leadership FOR ALL the People, OF the People, By the People!

T.E.A.!!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Moneybags "I seen it" strikes again. The "It means more if you know the state like me" means nothing...Do you mean know the state as I do or know the state as you know me.(Wonder how many of the Phaggy Fennies will declare that I and me mean the same thing?)
In Flack's demented mind because McAuliffe didn't win by a wide margin, he thinks Cuccinelli was the big winner. He's taken to calling him Governor Cuccinelli. Basically Flack is retarded, no offense to actual retarded people.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More of the Bush legacy but things are slowly getting better. It will be a few more years until we are out of the woods.
Flip those back woods of ignorance Homer-this nations already been damaged enough over the past five years by the parasites thereof.

Cheese lol.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Kenneth Starr REALLLY needed to get a life...other than witch hunting and pitch forking for poliTical partisan reasons.
What a LOSER that guy was too.
You could say that about every single Republican in Congress.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning and Welcome to all my TOPIX fans!!!!! A heads up to all here at the moment!!!!!!!!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the illegitimate posters like insane me who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!!
I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Obamafantasyland. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time.
My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in an Obama fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized((the chubby/chubby chasing Obamabot from a location too embarrassing to be shown here))!!!!!!!!
On with the judgit competition!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Delusional Duhmmy.
----------
Christie is no Tea Party whacko. He is not a far right whiner.

He hung out with Obama.

He called Tea Party hero Rand Paul a dick.

Quit claiming Christie is a victory for theTea Party.

Quit the opposite. Christie shows that people want people who will do what is best for their state & NOT their political Party.

A laugh at you freaking idiots claiming otherwise.

It a joke, just like the Tea Party is a joke.
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, lying hurts. it hurt so bad that a Black man got the chance to walk/skate into the WH on the back of 8 years of republicans lies.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica.
Patriot

Louisville, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Health and Human Services quietly giving unions Obamacare fix

11-06-13

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2538621...

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It is a miracle-a woman who went to school and was friends with Barry Soetoreo has now stepped forward to tell about her relationship with so called O'bama. He absolutely was a crack smoking tea bagger a foreigner also. It is interesting that every single person, whether in O'bama's church or in his school has said he was a tea bagger. You elected a Tea bagger Homey. Can you see it now? the president of the United States teabagging all those men. Larry Sinclair did not lie. O'bama did--over and over again.

You get more ridiculous every day. I guess the trouncing your Tea Party took is hurting a little.

So, every single person...really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Saving Catholic Schools 4 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••