Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,850)

Showing posts 936,981 - 937,000 of1,033,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two ethanol bills that legislated so much ethanol were signed by George W Bush. One in 2005 with a Republican Congress & the other on 2007 with mostly Democrat but with good Republican support.
So, you want to tell me Republicans had nothing to do with it?
A misguided attempt to "help" the environment, no one of either party gets it right 100%.

Why do the dems hate seniors and want them to die for lack of medicine? You've never told us.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
NOMINATED BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR..........
A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States .
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me come into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"
The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."
The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ."
The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."
The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !
That person puts up his hand and says,
"I am from Middle East . I am not American."
He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"
She says, "No, I am from Africa ."
Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."
The sad part is that this joke is very close to the truth.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No you won't__the rifle was a plastic airsoft toy that fired plastic BB's and the pistol in the teens waistband was a plastic toy. The AK toy is displayed in some reports alongside an actual steel and wood AK 47 assault rifle.
It's like a fkn joke as is are explanations offered in the San Jose Mercury.
Additionally it was 3:14 PM in the afternoon.
The 48 year old deputy was a damned fine marksman though.
You're a moron!!!
Well, Squeeltime, why did the boy point it at the cop? Bad move. I'll bet he was a liberal.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tell It Like It Is was recorded by Aaron Neville in 1966 and later covered by a plethora of other artists. It's one of those songs made the writers a ton of money.
I saw the Neville's on April 3 1968 in a Louisiana nightclub on my way to the New Orleans airport while traveling home from Tigerland for a short leave before returning to Vietnam. The flight out of New Orleans put me in Memphis on April 4th and stranded me there as all outbound flights were cancelled.
Hearing that song transports me back to those few days in time.
The experience changed my life.
Wow, one song made you a blithering idiot?

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The News ruins our day.
Why are libs so adverse to hearing the truth?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was an AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun (shoots plastic pellets) and available on line, at WalMart and elsewhere for $34.95.
You're a fkn moron.
1. There are several models of the AirSoft AK47. You have no idea which one the kid had. A comparison photo shows the "toy" to be missing the orange plastic barrel tip.

2. Santa Rosa, CA has a serious gang problem.

3. Kids are expelled from school for chewing a sandwich into the shape of a gun.

4. You leftist gun haters have created a paranoid society which includes cops.

5. Stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are libs so adverse to hearing the truth?
Because it hurts when we slide it in. KY Jelly?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, one song made you a blithering idiot?
Aaron Neville never made it big time because he sings like a baby pig stuck on an electric fence.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
1. There are several models of the AirSoft AK47. You have no idea which one the kid had. A comparison photo shows the "toy" to be missing the orange plastic barrel tip.
3. Kids are expelled from school for chewing a sandwich into the shape of a gun.
I have little use for cops but those cops were 100% well within there rights and duty to shoot the kid who pointed a gun at them.

The parents of that child should be arrested and prosecuted for gross stupidity.

Realtime, also:)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was an AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun (shoots plastic pellets) and available on line, at WalMart and elsewhere for $34.95.
You're a fkn moron.
Here's a google result page for "AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun" (without the quotes). Where do they call it a pellet gun?

https://www.google.com/search...

Anyhow, I heard the father say he was carrying a pellet gun. I've heard sheriff's spokeholes call it a pellet gun. I will believe them over you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending that you have a clue. The deputy was having a bad day and fkd up big time__the result will be that the teens parents and their attorney's will be gazillionaires. And the deputy will spend the rest of his days in the civil courts.

Nine times out of ten the deputy would have done it differently__too bad so sad. The other deputy is correctly mum on the subject and the witness is a fkn flake.

Three o'clock in the afternoon is daylight sht for brains.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Squeeltime, why did the boy point it at the cop? Bad move. I'll bet he was a liberal.
We should all chip in and buy one for Realtime.

And show him how to use it against cops:)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol thinks that redistribution of the wealth toward the wealthy is OK.
Carol;, its been going on for decades. Its been engineered that way.
Why don't you care about that?
Why don't you want a system where the increase in wealth is more evenly spread to nclude the Middle & Lower classes?
Why is it communism to change the distribution of wealth in include the Middle class and its OK to push the wealth to the wealthy.
Do you even know what a distribution is?
Do any of you right whiner dumbasses know?
"real dumb"
Keep your hand out and maybe president nobama, the boy president will fill it. Personally I do not want the government top redistibute wealth, I do not want want any part of what others earned, it is theirs. I will survive just fine on what I have earned and saved. And do not get started on Social Security, I will never collect all that I paid in and am still paying in. Get off your dead fanny and go earn a dollar or 2, pull in that hand you have out.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a google result page for "AirSoft Kalashnikov plastic toy pellet gun" (without the quotes). Where do they call it a pellet gun?
https://www.google.com/search...
Anyhow, I heard the father say he was carrying a pellet gun. I've heard sheriff's spokeholes call it a pellet gun. I will believe them over you.
Your post makes no sense emutt__it was a fkn toy rifle and if the deputy was close enough to be on target, seven out out eight shots, he was looking at the kid rather than the faux weapon.

The kid's dead__his parents are soon to be very wealthy and the deputy, his agency and it's insurer are fu-uked.

If the cop was afraid__he should have stayed in the car and called for some back-up.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you listed were because of the recession that was well in place prior to Obama taking office.
When are you gong to grow up & admit that?
Facts are facts & the economy has drastically improved since Obama took office.
"real dumb"
No doubt the economy was facing problems when the boy president nobama was elected. The problem things are not improving.
- Unemployment is not improving, many American's are getting jobs that are part time
- Fewer American's are required to pay federal income tax
- The deficit continues to soar, the boy president will increase the debt more than all other presidents combined
- nobmakare is a disaster that will add even more to the deficit, Washington State surely not a conservative bastion more than 80% of those signing up for nobamakare are signing up for Medicaid
"real dumb" you have to get your head out of your fanny, think for yourself, just once, do not continue to be a simple non thinking troll.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your post makes no sense emutt__it was a fkn toy rifle and if the deputy was close enough to be on target, seven out out eight shots, he was looking at the kid rather than the faux weapon.
The kid's dead__his parents are soon to be very wealthy and the deputy, his agency and it's insurer are fu-uked.
If the cop was afraid__he should have stayed in the car and called for some back-up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you watch*WAY* too much TV, kid.

Maybe Google Maps can show you how to get back to Reality.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your post makes no sense emutt__it was a fkn toy rifle and if the deputy was close enough to be on target, seven out out eight shots, he was looking at the kid rather than the faux weapon.
Next, you'll be lecturing us on how Zimmerman should have acted PC and gone home so as to not offend a hoodie in his neighborhood:>

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The deputy was having a bad day and fkd up big time__the result will be that the teens parents and their attorney's will be gazillionaires.
Do you ever think outside of the liberal democrat box?

Everything you write has been written before by some liberal blowhole.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
No doubt the economy was facing problems when the boy president nobama was elected. The problem things are not improving.
- Unemployment is not improving, many American's are getting jobs that are part time
- Fewer American's are required to pay federal income tax
- The deficit continues to soar, the boy president will increase the debt more than all other presidents combined
- nobmakare is a disaster that will add even more to the deficit, Washington State surely not a conservative bastion more than 80% of those signing up for nobamakare are signing up for Medicaid
"real dumb" you have to get your head out of your fanny, think for yourself, just once, do not continue to be a simple non thinking troll.
Peace
KMA
Problem: the "real dumb" population in this country is large and there is no cure in sight.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again.
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial; slur.
You know it.
Racist f*ck.
"real dumb"
You are sensitive, I wish you were like my friend, James, who is black, recently I ran across him and said, "hey boy, your Raiders lost again. His response, up yers honky, yer SeaHawks are about to lose. I asked him if he wanted to bet. He said no. We had a beer and watched the end of the game. SeaHawks won. We each bought a beer, Kokanne for me Bud for him. Now do not get the idea James is a dummy, he is retired, an attorney for nearly 35 years.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 936,981 - 937,000 of1,033,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 64,923
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min j_m_w 95,990
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min CDC 46,985
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 9 min Huh 4
Abby 4-16 9 min Mister Tonka 25
Abby 4-14 16 min Mister Tonka 48
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE