Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1019853 Nov 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Moneybags "I seen it" strikes again. The "It means more if you know the state like me" means nothing...Do you mean know the state as I do or know the state as you know me.(Wonder how many of the Phaggy Fennies will declare that I and me mean the same thing?)
In Flack's demented mind because McAuliffe didn't win by a wide margin, he thinks Cuccinelli was the big winner. He's taken to calling him Governor Cuccinelli. Basically Flack is retarded, no offense to actual retarded people.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1019854 Nov 7, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More of the Bush legacy but things are slowly getting better. It will be a few more years until we are out of the woods.
Flip those back woods of ignorance Homer-this nations already been damaged enough over the past five years by the parasites thereof.

Cheese lol.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1019855 Nov 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenneth Starr REALLLY needed to get a life...other than witch hunting and pitch forking for poliTical partisan reasons.
What a LOSER that guy was too.
You could say that about every single Republican in Congress.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1019856 Nov 7, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning and Welcome to all my TOPIX fans!!!!! A heads up to all here at the moment!!!!!!!!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the illegitimate posters like insane me who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!!
I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Obamafantasyland. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time.
My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in an Obama fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized((the chubby/chubby chasing Obamabot from a location too embarrassing to be shown here))!!!!!!!!
On with the judgit competition!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1019857 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Another sign-you LOSERTICS are on the way OUT-back to the ghetto gutters of NO INTEGRITY you "created" your SELVES!
Delusional Duhmmy.
Christie steamrolled hapless Democratic nominee Barbara Buono, 60% to 39% with 80% of the vote counted, crushing her in almost every key demographic. It was the biggest victory for a GOP gubernatorial candidate in New Jersey since Tom Kean was running in the 1980s.
----------
McAuliffe's victory was much narrower than most of the polls indicated, 48% to 46%
Christie is no Tea Party whacko. He is not a far right whiner.

He hung out with Obama.

He called Tea Party hero Rand Paul a dick.

Quit claiming Christie is a victory for theTea Party.

Quit the opposite. Christie shows that people want people who will do what is best for their state & NOT their political Party.

A laugh at you freaking idiots claiming otherwise.

It a joke, just like the Tea Party is a joke.
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#1019858 Nov 7, 2013

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1019859 Nov 7, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I did not have sexual relations..."
Lying hurts...ask Chelsea about this one...
yes, lying hurts. it hurt so bad that a Black man got the chance to walk/skate into the WH on the back of 8 years of republicans lies.

Chambersburg, PA

#1019860 Nov 7, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I did not have sexual relations..."
Lying hurts...ask Chelsea about this one...
Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1019861 Nov 7, 2013
Health and Human Services quietly giving unions Obamacare fix

11-06-13

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2538621...

Chambersburg, PA

#1019862 Nov 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It is a miracle-a woman who went to school and was friends with Barry Soetoreo has now stepped forward to tell about her relationship with so called O'bama. He absolutely was a crack smoking tea bagger a foreigner also. It is interesting that every single person, whether in O'bama's church or in his school has said he was a tea bagger. You elected a Tea bagger Homey. Can you see it now? the president of the United States teabagging all those men. Larry Sinclair did not lie. O'bama did--over and over again.

You get more ridiculous every day. I guess the trouncing your Tea Party took is hurting a little.

So, every single person...really?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1019863 Nov 7, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You could say that about every single Republican in Congress.
I could, but I don't, because I am just NOT that flipping patheTICally IGNORANT. Homer.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1019864 Nov 7, 2013
Surveillance Video Captures Flash Mob Robberies At 3 Chicago Area Stores--really is it unbelievable that O'bamason's in Chicago would steal? This is O'bama's America--liberalism at its finest. If you can't afford something-steal from someone who can. The democrat mantra: You deserve to have that!
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/11/06/survei...

Prevented this

#1019865 Nov 7, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In Flack's demented mind because McAuliffe didn't win by a wide margin, he thinks Cuccinelli was the big winner. He's taken to calling him Governor Cuccinelli. Basically Flack is retarded, no offense to actual retarded people.
more people voted against McAuliffe than voted for him.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1019866 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is no Tea Party whacko. He is not a far right whiner.
He hung out with Obama.
He called Tea Party hero Rand Paul a dick.
Quit claiming Christie is a victory for theTea Party.
Quit the opposite. Christie shows that people want people who will do what is best for their state & NOT their political Party.
A laugh at you freaking idiots claiming otherwise.
It a joke, just like the Tea Party is a joke.
Grasp grasp at yew gulag straws of twisted distortion, little scarecrow-hayhead lol.

EXCEPT for THIS part-

HELL YEAH!!!

CHRISTIE et al 2016!

REAL Leadership FOR the People, OF the People, By the People 2016!!!

T.E.A.!!!!!!!!!
INDEPENDENT VOTERS of America-FOR ALL of America (INcluding the WORKING class-what's left of them anyway) NOT divide and robbinghoodieTIC DRAIN DRY against it!

Chambersburg, PA

#1019867 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Now that's pretty pathetic Duh A Vey--trying to BLAME the NOT ready for prime time roll out FAILURE of an obscene amount of tax payer dollars (ALREADY) federal "mandated" COMMUNIST act on individual states and their assumed "poliTICal labelduhm labels".
Man, you idiots sure can stoop and scrap the slime right from from the ghetto gutter grate levels that some of you thrive terrorizing others for your OWN mistakes of INEPTNESS at.
That is just SOOOOO LOSERTIC.
So, why didn't the Republican states set up their own exchanges?

Aren't you f*cking losers the party of state rights??

Aren't you morons the ones claiming the federal government is controlling your miserable little lives???>

So Why let the federal government control the exchanges in your states??

When you have an intelligent answer ( like that is likely) Let me know.

Prevented this

#1019868 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You get more ridiculous every day. I guess the trouncing your Tea Party took is hurting a little.
So, every single person...really?
Mia Marie Pope-as with many people who said O'bama was gay--she should really get protection. The Trinity murders in Chicago are still unsolved. All three were gay. All three were connected to O'bama.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1019869 Nov 7, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In Flack's demented mind because McAuliffe didn't win by a wide margin, he thinks Cuccinelli was the big winner. He's taken to calling him Governor Cuccinelli. Basically Flack is retarded, no offense to actual retarded people.
They keep broadcasting their victory in Virginia, but I wish they link to their sources because what I've seen and read just doesn't back that up. Do you think they really believe that the South won the Civil War? One of "them" said they'd be ashamed if they didn't win by any higher percentage than McAuliffe, but that couldn't be right since baggers all totally lack any sense of shame, imho.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1019870 Nov 7, 2013
Republican Party Platform of 1960
Some excerpts -

To secure freedom of navigation in international waterways, the cessation of discrimination against Americans on the basis of religious beliefs, and an end to the wasteful and dangerous arms race and to the threat of an arms imbalance in the area.

Under Republican administration, the Government has developed original and constructive programs in many fields—open skies, atoms for peace, cultural and technical exchanges, the peaceful uses of outer space and Antarctica—to make known to men everywhere our desire to advance the cause of peace. We mean, as a Party, to continue in the same course.

We recognize and freely acknowledge the support given to these principles and policies by all Americans, irrespective of party. Standing as they do above partisan challenge, such principles and policies will, we earnestly hope, continue to have bipartisan support.

To this end we will continue to support and strengthen the United Nations as an instrument for peace, for international cooperation, and for the advancement of the fundamental freedoms and humane interests of mankind.
Under the United Nations we will work for the peaceful settlement of international disputes and the extension of the rule of law in the world.

We recognize that firm political and military policies, while imperative for our security, cannot in themselves build peace in the world.

America's growth cannot be compartmentalized. Labor and management cannot prosper without each other. They cannot ignore their mutual public obligation.

Industrial harmony, expressing these mutual interests, can best be achieved in a climate of free collective bargaining, with minimal government intervention except by mediation and conciliation.

Even in dealing with emergency situations imperiling the national safety, ways of solution must be found to enhance and not impede the processes of free collective bargaining—carefully considered ways that are in keeping with the policies of national labor relations legislation and with the need to strengthen the hand of the President in dealing with such emergencies.

In the same spirit, Republican leadership will continue to encourage discussions, away from the bargaining table, between labor and management to consider the mutual interest of all Americans in maintaining industrial peace.

Republican action has given to millions of American working men and women new or expanded protection and benefits, such as:

Increased federal minimum wage;

Extended coverage of unemployment insurance and the payment of additional temporary benefits provided in 1958-59;

Improvement of veterans' re-employment rights;

Extension of federal workman's compensation coverage and increase of benefits;

Legislative assurance of safety standards for longshore and harbor workers and for the transportation of migratory workers;

An increase of railroad workers' retirement and disability benefits.

Correction of defects in the Welfare and Pension Plans Disclosure
Act to protect employees' and beneficiaries' interests.

Upward revision in amount and extended coverage of the minimum wage to several million more workers.

Strengthening the unemployment insurance system and extension of its benefits.

Improvement of the eight-hour laws relating to hours and overtime compensation on federal and federally-assisted construction, and continued vigorous enforcement and improvement of minimum wage laws for federal supply and construction contracts.

Continued improvement of manpower skills and training to meet a new era of challenges, including action programs to aid older workers, women, youth, and the physically handicapped.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/...

Doubtful they would recognize the Republican Party of today
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1019871 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I could, but I don't, because I am just NOT that flipping patheTICally IGNORANT. Homer.
Don't kid yourself, yes you are.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1019872 Nov 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica.
Right--cuz duh bimbo accepted (preferred..whatever) cigars!

(stoopid people).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dale 182,285
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info