Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,817)

Showing posts 936,321 - 936,340 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Am I here too late and the party's over?
The party will never be over, Lois.

The Liberals here are all passed out in the punch bowl until morning.

The rest of us soberheads have responsibilities to perform:)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Looks like I got me a part-time job - two or three days a week in the afternoons.

Have to check with SS to find out how much I can earn and still receive my checks.

Don't think 10 to 12 hours a week will make that much of a difference.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
And if our existing coverage doesn't include, say, maternity coverage even though we don't either want or need it?
If you have an existing substandard insurance policy that was in effect at the time the ACA was passed, you can keep it...if your insurance company and/or employer says you can. That is up to them...not Obama.

Now, if your policy isn't grandfathered, you must comply with the ACA...it's the law. Get over it. Maternity coverage is grouped together with everything else.... colorectal cancer for example and any number of preexisting conditions. One way or another, you will probably benefit from one or more of the new provisions. Get over it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

G'nite, maties.

Don't let the bedbugs bite.

They all have Liberal faces:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
Looks like I got me a part-time job - two or three days a week in the afternoons.
Have to check with SS to find out how much I can earn and still receive my checks.
Don't think 10 to 12 hours a week will make that much of a difference.
Work under the table or try barter.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Work under the table or try barter.
There's a certain amount you can make to supplement your SS checks and still receive them. Just don't know how much. I'll find out but don't think it's going to be a problem.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth to a conservative is whatever is heard first, the loudest, and most often from right wing media talking heads. Fact checking would be an insult to their idols.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
Truth to a conservative is whatever is heard first, the loudest, and most often from right wing media talking heads. Fact checking would be an insult to their idols.
A liberal newspaper gave him 4 Pinocchio's. That means he lied big time even with their liberal bias.

You're riding a dead horse. Best to jump off now.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The party will never be over, Lois.
The Liberals here are all passed out in the punch bowl until morning.
The rest of us soberheads have responsibilities to perform:)
Probably best not to disturb them then.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal newspaper gave him 4 Pinocchio's. That means he lied big time even with their liberal bias.
You're riding a dead horse. Best to jump off now.
Just dropped by to see if anything in new.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A federal appeals court issued a ruling Thursday reinstating most of Texas' controversial new abortions restrictions, just three days after a federal judge ruled they were unconstitutional.
A panel of judges at the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans said the law requiring doctors to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital can take effect while a lawsuit challenging the restrictions moves forward. The panel issued the ruling after District Judge Lee Yeakel said the provision serves no medical purpose.
The panel's decision means as least 12 clinics won't be able to perform the procedure starting as soon as Friday. In its 20-page ruling, it acknowledged that the provision "may increase the cost of accessing an abortion provider and decrease the number of physicians available to perform abortions."
However, the panel said that the U.S. Supreme Court has held that having "the incidental effect of making it more difficult or more expensive to procure an abortion cannot be enough to invalidate" a law that serves a valid purpose, "one not designed to strike at the right itself."
We wonder why you post so much homosexual stuff when flaws in your character are pointed ....just saying.

I am not gay, have no problems with gays ... but YOU?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have an existing substandard insurance policy that was in effect at the time the ACA was passed, you can keep it...if your insurance company and/or employer says you can. That is up to them...not Obama.
Now, if your policy isn't grandfathered, you must comply with the ACA...it's the law. Get over it.
So I should "get over" being forced to purchase coverage I don't want?

Jim Crow was "the law", moron. Get over that.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when did you stop beating your boyfriend, Patrick???
Point in question.
Your post revealing something about You, not me ...just saying
Peace
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and almost all on Medicaid, a welfare program, thanks to a DemoKKKrat Governor...the ultimate triumph of Obama...
ACA with its problems is desired by ill Americans and their children with preexisting conditions.
Republican seem happy when American can NOT
get health insurance....
Good luck in the next election....just saying
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know...redistribution of wealth is straight out of the Communist Manifesto. Take it or leave it.
a 1930s diatribe on Social Security?'

You daughters scholarship was redistribution of wealth as is your social security and Medicare payments.
Peace
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Boston in six games, first time at home, since 1918.
A few trick of treaters tonight.
Greetings to those who do not post under ten names
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if your policy isn't grandfathered, you must comply with the ACA...it's the law. Get over it. Maternity coverage is grouped together with everything else.... colorectal cancer for example and any number of preexisting conditions. One way or another, you will probably benefit from one or more of the new provisions. Get over it.
never, you muthafucka...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
ACA with its problems is desired by ill Americans and their children with preexisting conditions.
Republican seem happy when American can NOT
get health insurance....
Good luck in the next election....just saying
all Americans already get essential medical care whether they can afford it or not.....no need to call it "insurance"...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all Americans already get essential medical care whether they can afford it or not.....no need to call it "insurance"...
Not diagnostic care, covered by insurance, which catches cancer in the first stages. Without insurance people die earlier...just saying
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not diagnostic care, covered by insurance, which catches cancer in the first stages. Without insurance people die earlier...just saying
Without insurance people die earlier...just saying so what.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 936,321 - 936,340 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 42,926
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Grand Birther 167,377
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 23 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 40 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••