Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1019507 Nov 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you nitwits claim that FOX is the most powerful!!
Right up until you lose elections.
And when you lose, you go back to the old, tired stupidity of blaming an imaginary 'liberal press'.
The only lies come from FOX.
That's why your side is losing and why you've been whining about it since Obama was re-elected.
Only three more years, Carol.
How many cigarettes will you smoke before Obama leaves office??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Once again. The power of the press is more dangerous than the power elite. They empower them and protect them with lies, half-truths and no truths.

Fox presents both sides of every issue. Fair and balanced is not dangerous. CNN and CBS are trying to follow their lead. They just have a little ways to go yet.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019508 Nov 6, 2013
Rewards time!

"Claim:'Unions May Get Health Law Tax Relief"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/claim-uni...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019509 Nov 6, 2013
Lookie here!!!!

"Cuccinelli Beat McAuliffe 51% to 42% Among Women—Who Are Married"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
WOW ZA

Bronx, NY

#1019510 Nov 6, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crazy!
I am too happy today to care about you.
REPUBLICANS LOST AGAIN! VOTERS MADE IT HAPPEN, AGAIN!
LOSERS!
just like YOU: Loser!
:)
Ahole you have won nothing sionce Obama been President what have you won the Homeless have gone Nowhere you are crying about food stamps, no jobs program if anything obamacare will cut jobs not create them we are not respected around the world because obama is a lying cheat what have you won Bragging rights lololololhahahahahaha Rich People are still rich Poor People are still Poor Obamacare dont work won you are too stupid to see you are losing everything since obama came into Office you dont even have a voice you can only say what your master says lololololo massa in black face hahahahahahahaha
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1019511 Nov 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer finding it "interesting how the Democrats will usually compromise and will work with the Republicans" is funny considering the recent showdown and Democrats turning right around and doing exactly what the Republicans proposed to avoid the showdown.
And for Homer to use Reagan as an example of Democrats reaching across the aisle is simply hilarious.
Reagan was notorious for reaching across the aisle and Bush even got 111 Democrats on board to support the Iraq War.
Neither Reagan nor Bush was ever heard to say "I will not negotiate!"
Democrats actually want a one-party system and absolute control. Homer just hasn't figured it out yet.
Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II didn't have to deal with the TeaParty stooges, Grover Norquist and the like.

They also didn't have to deal with "today's edition" of the
internet.

The Republican Party would love to see the return of the two party system__before Ross Perot, Ralph Reed, the NRA, the TeaParty and the other lamphrey who've hooked up along the way.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1019512 Nov 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Something they should think about. More people voted against McAuliffe than for him.
Funny how you nitwits thought it didn't count when Al Gore beat George Bush by half a million popular votes!!

Your lame attempts to minimize McAuliffe's victory are funny. And sad.

McAuliffe ACTUALLY beat his opponent, unlike Bush, and didn't require a Supreme Court to install him!!

You losers always make shit up to justify your losses.

Doesn't matter. You're still losers.

Orlando, FL

#1019513 Nov 6, 2013
Well, passed my pre-employment physical with flying colors. So good to go!

Only wish I hadn't called the locksmith before realizing the car door wasn't locked after I got home...

See, I always stare at the keys in my hand before shutting the door and I always lock the door. This time, I had too many things in my hands and must have hit the window lock button instead.

And, yes, Homer, I probably DO need a mental exam.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1019514 Nov 6, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Lookie here!!!!
CNS news__ROFLMAO.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1019515 Nov 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you put factual data in your posts, you will get no reply.
So far, you've had two years without a single factual statement.
Talk to your ghosts about it!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
These questions won't go away simply because you run away from them. Just so they stay fresh in your mind, here they are again:

Why do the American people have an obvious pathological liar for president?
When was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?
Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?
... another one comes to mind....
Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?
What is the plan for when Al Qaeda gets control of the chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria?
... let's not forget this one that you run from like the plague....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Oh, hell. Why stop now....
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
... maybe one more...
Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?
... another one comes to mind....
Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?
.... maybe one more.....
Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth.
Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)
WOW ZA

Bronx, NY

#1019516 Nov 6, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crazy!
I am too happy today to care about you.
REPUBLICANS LOST AGAIN! VOTERS MADE IT HAPPEN, AGAIN!
LOSERS!
just like YOU: Loser!
:)
What did I lose your love hahahahahahahalololololo you won what did you win a chicken for your pot hahahahalolololo they won yeaaa the BLACK Majority won lolololololhahahahahahaha

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1019517 Nov 6, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Lookie here!!!!
cnsnews????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

May as well use Pravda, comrade loser!!

Orlando, FL

#1019518 Nov 6, 2013
The President of the United States lied to us. Flat out, straight-faced lied.

How can anyone defend that?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1019519 Nov 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbass oral sex is already a crime in the state of Virginia. Even by your wife. Has been for a long time.
Virginia's Blue Laws Still Prohibit Cohabitation, Oral Sex And Sex In A Car
Richmond Times-Dispatch | By A. Barton Hinkle
Posted: 02/03/2013 8:19 am EST | Updated: 02/03/2013 10:09 am EST
Sex
Only one or two centuries late, Virginia lawmakers have decided it is none of their business if unmarried couples share a roof. So the legislators are now working diligently to repeal the state's law against "lewd and lascivious cohabitation." Huzzahs all 'round for that.
But do not unclutch thy bodice yet. Virginia law is riddled with antiquated provisions meant to govern the "morals and decency" of the fair people of the commonwealth. And while the law against shacking up apparently never gets enforced, others do.
Just for starters: While it might soon be legal to live in sin, that doesn't mean you can, by gad sir, fornicate. Fornication remains forbidden under the Code of Virginia, Section 18.2-344. So keep your hands and whatnot to yourself. Especially the whatnots.
And don't even think of doing other stuff. Virginia's "crimes against Nature" statute -- Section 18.2-361 -- still prohibits oral sex. Even between married straight couples. Moreover, state lawmakers seem particularly opposed to that practice -- because in Virginia, it's a felony. Efforts to repeal that provision or even to reduce oral sex to a misdemeanor have failed repeatedly.
Also: Don't try to open a "bawdy place," which the code defines as any place "used for lewdness, assignation or prostitution." (Assignation?)
If you happen to be, say, a cab driver, you had better be careful whom you're driving where. Virginia law prohibits you to drive anybody to any place (bawdy or otherwise) if you think that person might be going for "illicit sexual intercourse."
But the law doesn't end there. If you happen to be a person who happens to know things -- such as, oh, the location of bawdy houses or other loci for the commission of illicit woo-hoo -- and you happen to impart such information to a fellow who is just passing through, then you are breaking the law. Virginia forbids divulging "any information or direction to any person with intent to enable such person to commit an act of prostitution."
Yet another reason to not live in the south!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1019520 Nov 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Planning an armed revolution are you son?
Could that be why I bought 2,700 tanks, 7,000 machine guns, and 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition for my DHS? I'd have to be planning an armed revolution to do that, wouldn't I?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1019521 Nov 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's typical Nobraina bullshit.
WalMart and Mickey D's are small businesses, right??
Funny how stupid losing elections makes you Teabags.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
... goddam ignorant dupes....

Every McDonalds is a small business, moron.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1019522 Nov 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
employee stats
65% are employed by forms with 100+ employees.
51% are employed by firms will 500+ employees
Source?
Bud

United States

#1019523 Nov 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you nitwits thought it didn't count when Al Gore beat George Bush by half a million popular votes!!
Your lame attempts to minimize McAuliffe's victory are funny. And sad.
McAuliffe ACTUALLY beat his opponent, unlike Bush, and didn't require a Supreme Court to install him!!
You losers always make shit up to justify your losses.
Doesn't matter. You're still losers.
The never ending presidential campaign of Al Gore. Furthermore, McAuliffe wouldn't had a prayer if it hadn't been for the spoiler Sarvis who was bought and paid for by billionaire Joe Liebrandt of Austin Texas.

You are a low information parrot!
WOW ZA

Bronx, NY

#1019524 Nov 6, 2013
Cant wait for the next Presidential election when the truth sets in about the Obama presidency and the Black Community after the party and the after party is over the POOR OBAMA SUPPORTER will still be poor, homeless,jobless,voiceless,and all the less that obama brought to america hahahahahalololololololololwha t have they gotten from the OBAMA PRESIDENCY a website that dont work LIES they got Less from the BLACK DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT than they GOT FROM BUSH HAHAHAHAH AND ALL THE OTHER WHITE PRESIDENTS Civil Rights WHITE PRESIDENTS VOTER Rights WHITE PRESIDENT AFFIRMATITIVE ACTION WHITE REPUBLICAN almost everything Blacks Got In America Came from Whites EVEN THE NAACP,the NOI,MOST HISTORIC BLACK COLLEGES ALL CAME FROM WHITES lololololhahahahahaha
WOW ZA

Bronx, NY

#1019525 Nov 6, 2013
Obama is the Set up Man thats all he puts forward Global Elites Policies that are against Ordinary People the rest of the world is over Obama and sees him for what he is a fraud a distraction for evil look at his Policies and His BLOOD LUST

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1019526 Nov 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Source?
Where was yours?

Oh that's right, the subsidized big mouth needs no sources.

But hey, in theiterst of making you better informed: http://www.census.gov/econ/smallbus.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Guru 187,762
Are Jews Robbing America (May '10) 1 hr joey 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,782
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr mdbuilder 52,996
abby may 3-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 5,946
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]