Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
936,181 - 936,200 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to do your homework, boy.
I'll give you another chance. Here's your assignment again.
I'll just pull up one of the many questions you can't answer.
Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?
... another one comes to mind....
Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?
... let's not forget this one that you run from liek the plague....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Oh, hell. Why stop now....
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
... maybe one more...
Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?
... another one comes to mind....
Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?
.... maybe one more.....
Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth?
Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)
You're barking at the moon. Your list of Obama whines could be 100 pages long and every one of them true, who cares? Obama will be the president for the next 3 (three) years. YOUR president! And even better, thanks to lunatic rants like this from you and your nut case teabaggers, Hillary will be president for the next 8 (eight) years.
Say, isn't your shift about up? Do you get paid overtime when your whining rambles over?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we already know that's what you want. You also want to round us up and get rid of us once and for all so your dream of utopia can create the perfect life for you at big government's expense - well, at your own expense, actually - but let's not confuse you with facts.
Unfortunately, your dream of utopia has become a nightmare for liberals too.
But don't let that stop you from dreaming.
Hey LIAR!

Insurance companies send out millions of cancellation letters each year!

FOR ANY REASON!

Every year!

Now at least the ACA is there to provide insurance for everyone....guaranteed by federal law!

Democrats did that!

So open your mail and drop dead!

idiots!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

da "gimmedats"

"The notion of “collective rights”(the notion that rights belong to groups, not to individuals) means that “rights” belong to some men, but not to others—that some men have the “right” to dispose of others in any manner they please—and that the criterion of such privileged position consists of numerical superiority."

http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Gallup Poll on lying sack-o-shit Obama:
approve: 39%
disapprove: 53%
negative 14%
yum, yum, yum...
happy, happy, happy...
The family tree rears it's duck like head!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Look, I'm not going to argue with you people today.
Twinkies and Ho Ho's giving you that bloated feeling, Tubby?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Name something that a Democrat did that you really hate?

Show us that you got a pair...

I think bush SHOULD NOT have invaded Iraq...see there...
Don't believe in the Death Penalty...

now let the vegetables fly!!!!
"Name something that a Democrat did that you really hate?"

>> Not letting Benghazy eyes witnesses to talk.

>> Not letting the border patrols to speak what they know about Fast & Furious.

>> Ordering insurance company not to release the number of cancelations due to Obamacare.

>> Lying to to the American people "If you like your insurance you can keep it."

>> Increasing taxes to the middle class.

Etc, etc, etc.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Oh, I forgot to add one little thing to my perfect metaphor.

Even though your boss was the one who promised you the extra week's paid vacation over and over again and emphasizing it with a "period" but then blamed corporate for wanting to scare you after his promises proved to be a lie...

The clincher is corporate told him to stop saying that from the beginning because it wasn't true.

And the real clincher is you and everyone in your workplace knew corporate had been saying that all along but wanted so desperately to believe your boss instead.

Now, that's the end.
That is a fantasy world!

The world of the Democrats!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how you turn a generic statement into 'it's the Dems fault' is a mystery to us all.
and it was much more than $200 million.
When President Bush announced his Minority Homeownership plans last week in Atlanta, his top priorities were new federal programs: a $2.4 billion tax credit to facilitate home purchases by lower-income first-time buyers, and a $200 million national downpayment grant fund.
But none of the new federal programs--if passed by Congress--will come even close to achieving the 5.5 million-household increase in minority homeownership the President set as his target.
Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac .
Fannie's and Freddie's commitments are the bedrock core of the President's ambitious plans--but didn't get the headlines. Fannie Mae agreed to increase its already substantial lending efforts to minority families by targeting another $260 billion of mortgage purchases to them during the next nine years. Freddie Mac agreed to buy an additional $180 billion in minority-household home loans during the same period.
http://realtytimes.com/todaysheadlines1/item/...
Get the attendant to read this to you again:
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. "
Pretty much sums up the dems culpability.
Bush proposed the paltry amount of $200 million dollars to help you darkies, a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions dems wasted.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Obamabots think Edie can get the same treatment from some crummy HMO that she currently receives at Stanford University.
Obamabots hate women, specially when they are sick dying with cancer.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, there's an exit door like in the movie Truman where we can escape this manufactured and parallel universe.
Only liberals love play acting and want to continue the facade of being in the real world.
Don't you mean like the exit door in the movie Blazing Saddles?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
how you log in a website?
New problems emerging with healthcare website

http://www.wnct.com/story/23882022/new-proble...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey liar!

ACA....no pre existing conditions!!

Get a new plan before it runs out! LIAR!

No has lost a thing yet!

2014, get covered!

LIAR!

LIAR!

LOSER!

LOSER!

LOL!
Her blood will be in your hands!

I asked my Native American uncle-in-law to summon the spirits to place her blood on your soul!

He will this Friday at 6:00 PM Eastern Time, so if you feel something it will be that!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamabots think Edie can get the same treatment from some crummy HMO that she currently receives at Stanford University.
So over the years,

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN DENIED INSURANCE.

TURNED DOWN, LEFT TO DIE!

TOLD: YOU CAN'T GET COVERAGE!

BY THE INSURANCE COMPANIES.

GALT IS OK WITH THAT! JUST PEACHY! GREAT!

what a dippppshhhttttt!

trot out more losers everyday!

it's so funny: republicans get a taste of their own medicine! Just die baby! Live the life you made!

YOU ffffcckkkkkked it all up to begin with, now you cry?

LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

LOSER!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>New Problems Emerging With Healthcare Website

WASHINGTON - While the administration is scrambling to fix issues with the Affordable Healthcare website, new problems are coming to light.

A CBS news analysis finds key security tests fell behind schedule and the site is vulnerable to hackers.
No wonder Obama insist you enter your Social Security number, name and date of birth before you can login!

That explain it!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare is much more efficient than private insurance companies.
Government is full of waste. Cutting food stamps to children os not the answer. Something like 30 Republican Congressmen who were OK with cutting food stamps receive agricultural subsidies.
Record Earmarks - under Bush & Republican Congress. But hey, who cares because these are the same f*king people you support today.
Too many obese on food stamps, like you, ampleanus, lily, and Homer. Time to slim down.
Sue

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was your side that paid the price for the shutdown. DUH
Obama played Bonehead like a prized tarpon. He made the Repugnants public enemy #1 all over America.
And today's elections will be the proof, with Democrat sweeps all over the nation.
Funny how one of your buddies claims there was no shutdown. And you say nothing. So was there a shutdown, and if so, why don't you question Dweeb and his obvious insanity??
This is why you Teabags are destined by God to be losers. Half of you inhabit a parallel universe, where up is down, in is out, ignorance is wisdom, and losing is winning.
So long as you nitwits have folks like Dweeb, who do nothing but make up outrageous lies and repeat them daily, denying reality that 99.9% of Americans believe in, you will lose elections and standing among actual patriotic Americans.
BTW, notice how the 'Empire Strikes Back'?? Mainstream Repugnants are on full offense to dismantle the Teabags. Rmoney already called Commie Cruz an unelectable foreigner. Randy Paul is in big trouble for plagiarism. The Teabag Party is over. What ever happened to the whiny quitter from Alaska??
I'm lovin' it!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bommie is making it easy for the republicans to win in 2014

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Now that ochimpo has dropped to a less than 40% approval rating (as I predicted would happen), leftist phags need to prepare for even worse news: the majority of health insurance cancellations have not even begun to be issued yet. This will occur after the 1st of the year, and I expect odumbo will drop to less than 20% approval rating in the polls at that time.

We will probably remove him from office very shortly thereafter.....:-)
"ochimpo"?

It is disrespectful to call your president that!

He does not look like a chimp, his wife does, not him!

The only chimp in the White House is the big butt monkey face Mitchell Obama, not him!

Be more respectful please!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

This just in, Oblama proved to be the biggest liar on the planet, see his pants on fire, film at 10.
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

J_Biden wrote:
Dat colored-boy or mulatto-boy is a full blooded communist who hates Amerika and is doing all to destroy Amerika. Maybe someone will "solve" the colored-boy emperor problem. HOPE IT'S SOON.
Getting tired of being in witness protection Mr. Vice-president? Then only brought out as a token to lie for scammers like McAuliffe and our liar-in chief?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."
Jesse Jackson
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jesse_Jackson
Democrats are the most racist animals roaming this earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search